I don’t know, you seem kind of pissed.
恼怒? -对
Pissed? – Yeah.
但带点悲伤 不知道你懂不懂
But in a sad sort of way, if that makes any sense.
我的狗死了
Well, my dog died.
我上星期让它安乐死
I had to put him down last week.
你一定很伤心
That must have been sad for you.
我也会因此恼怒
That’d piss me off.
我很替你难过
I’m very sorry.
我这阵子觉得…
Well, I’ve been feeling,
我不知道 我麻木了
I don’t know, numb.
我觉得我应该更伤心
You know, I feel like I should be more sad.
它犹如我的一切
He meant the world to me.
但是…
But…
我也不知道 我只是…我也想不通
I don’t know, I just… I can’t put my finger on it.

Yeah.
让人又痛又回味
It’s bittersweet.
你不想他们受苦
You don’t want them to suffer.
但又不舍得放手
But you can’t let them go.
失去一个人很难
It’s hard to lose somebody.
不管他们有多少条腿
No matter how many legs they have.
会在你心里挖个大洞
Just leaves a big hole.

Yeah.
它几岁?
How old was he?
14岁
Fourteen.
你们一起经历了很多
Wow. You’ve been through a lot together.
对 你认为它会那么想吗?
Yeah. You think he saw it that way?
你有失去过任何人吗?
Did you ever lose anybody?
老婆或是…
A wife or…
我老婆离开了我
My wife left me.
然后她死了
Then she died.
天啊 我也会因此恼怒
Boy, that would piss me off.
可以更糟 可能会变成我
Could have been worse. Could have been me.
我想我有点喜欢你
I like you a little bit, I think.
是的
Yeah.
你不错
You’re okay.
谢谢你给我这么美好的晚上
Thank you for a wonderful evening.
是一天才对
Day, I should say.
我…天啊 我都不记得上一次
Yeah, I… God, I don’t even remember the last time I spent
出门度过一整天是什么时候
a whole day away from my house.
我玩得很开心
I had a great time.
那就好 很高兴你这么说
Good. I’m glad.
那么… -你要去哪里?
So… – Where you going?
回家 我不是到了吗?
Home. Isn’t that where I am?
好了
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们能再见吗?
Can I see you again?
你昨晚没听到墙里有任何声音?
You didn’t hear anything in the walls last night?
我昨晚没睡在这里
Well, I didn’t sleep here last night.
我没看见任何东西 没听见任何东西
I don’t see anything. I don’t hear anything.
它可能在墙里 但是…
He might be in the walls, but…
我会在配管系统外多放几个捕鼠器
I’ll set a few more traps outside by your plumbing.
好的 很好
Okay. Good.
我要再喝一罐啤酒
Oh, I’m getting another beer.
谁还要?
Anyone want a refill?
也许我们能一起喝一罐
Maybe I’ll split a beer with somebody.
我不要跟你一起喝
I’m not splitting a beer with you.
为什么?
Why not?
上一次罐上都是你的唇膏
Last time, you got your lipstick all over the can
而你却只喝了一口
and you only had one freaking sip.
你到底要不要喝一整罐?
You want a whole one or not?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你能不能 倒一点进杯子里给我?
Maybe you can pour me a little in a glass?
卡萝 你要再喝吗?
Carol, do you want a refill?
卡萝 -什么?
Carol. – What?
你整晚都没作声
You haven’t said a word all night.
我只是在想东西
I’m just thinking.
想什么? -我知道
About what? – I know.
你才不知道 罗娜
You don’t know, Rona.
她知道什么?
What does she know?
你有什么想跟我们分享吗?卡萝
Is there something you’d like to share with the group, Carol?
要不要告诉我们?
Anything you want to tell us?
没有 我没有想分享的
No. There’s nothing to share.
好吧 那就算了
Okay, be like that.
对 我们继续玩牌
Yeah, let’s just play the game.
拜托 罗娜
Come on, Rona.
干嘛?
What?
卡萝 你要再喝吗?
Carol, you want a refill?
好的 -好
Yeah, I do. – All right.
嘿 其实
Hey, actually,
我想问你还有没有医疗用大♥麻♥
do you still have any of that medical marijuana?

Yeah.
我自从上世纪70年代就没再抽过了
I haven’t smoked since the ’70s.
这要怎么用?
How the heck does this thing work?
要先加热
It’s got to warm up.
就像预热烤箱
It’s like pre-heating an oven.
你最近有抽过吗?
Have you smoked recently?
我都不记得上一次是什么时候了
I can’t even remember the last time I smoked.
为什么我会这么紧张?
Why am I so nervous?
我的心跳很快
My heart’s beating really fast.
为什么?你又不会服药过量
Why? You’re not gonna OD.
好吧 现在试试看
Okay. Try it now.
但慢慢吸 这会让你迷糊起来
But pull slow. This thing will mess you up.
我知道我在干什么
I know what I’m doing.
好了…开始吧
All right, all right, let’s get this going.
烟在哪里?我没看见有烟
Where’s the smoke? I don’t see any smoke.
那是蒸气
It’s vapor.
天啊 老天 太棒了
Oh, man, oh, jeez. That’s great.
卡萝 你准备好没有?
Carol, you ready?
我来…
Me, me, me, me.
我不知道该不该这么做
I don’t know if I’m gonna do this.
我不确定
I don’t know.
又来了 你有听见吗?
There it is again. Did you hear that?
我什么也没听到
I didn’t hear anything.
真的?
Really?
我也没有
Me neither.
你们都该戴助听器
You both need hearing aids.
卡萝在哪里?
Where’s Carol?
在厨房♥
In the kitchen.
跟你两分钟前
Same place she was two minutes ago
问的时候一样
when you asked.
我就知道我不该抽那东西
I knew I shouldn’t have smoked this stuff.
你把我变成了晚期阿兹海默症病患
You’ve turned me into an advanced Alzheimer’s patient.
放轻松 乔治娜 药效会消退
Just try to relax, Georgie. It’ll wear off. Yeah.
我感觉很好
I’m feeling pretty good.
又来了
There it is again.
什么鬼东西?
Well, what the hell is it?
像狗在吠
Like a dog barking.
怎么样的狗?
What kind of dog?
像小狗 很小的狗
Like a little dog. Like a little teeny dog.
真的?
Really?
Yip.
Yep?
Yip.
找到零食没有? 嗯
Got the munchies? Mmm.
我只是在到处看看
I’m just looking around.
这陶瓷猫头鹰的目光很锐利
This ceramic owl, it’s really staring me down.
我们找到了
We found it!
什么?
What?
是莎莉的侦烟探测器
It was Sally’s smoke detector.
你对它干了什么?
What the hell did you do to that thing?
它像狗一样在叫
It was yipping like a dog.
没电池了
Dead battery.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!