Oh, boy.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
噢 嗨 你怎么在这里?
Oh, hi. Hi. What are you doing here?
我给你带了小册子 现在有平面图
Uh, brought the brochures. They have floor plans now.
很好 你要不要喝杯茶?
Okay, good. You want a cup of tea?
好的
Sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
好吧 那么…那家伙是谁?
Okay, so, who’s the guy?
什么家伙?
What guy?
我刚刚在外面碰上那个
The young guy with the bed head
刚睡醒的小伙子
that I just ran into outside?
我的天 你还真爱打听
Oh, my God, you are such a snoop.
我没有
I am not a snoop.
我是来给你送小册子的 然后看见一个男人
I brought these over and I see a guy
在早上8点离开你家
leaving your house at 8:00 in the morning.
我只是好奇 想知道是什么回事
And I’m just wondering, of course, what’s going on.
是吧 但那不关你的事
Mmm. Right. It’s none of your business.
我想我懂了
I think I know what’s going on.
你喜欢年轻的男人?
Are you some kind of cougar?
对 是的 我喜欢
Yeah, right. That’s me.
要是这样 我以你为傲
You’re a cougar and I’m proud of you.
你放过我 好不好?
Will you get out of here?
但不要让他跟你录影
But don’t let him videotape you,
不然会上传遍布网络的
’cause it will be all over the Internet.
你该当心
You should know.
嗯哼
Mmm-hmm.
你有两个新信息
You have two new messages.
妈 我是凯萨
Hey, Mom, it’s Kath.
我有一些里程奖励
I got some frequent flyer miles,
所以买♥♥了去洛杉矶的飞机票
so I bought a ticket to L.A.
我好一阵子没过去了
I haven’t been down there in a while,
所以就预订了下来
so I just figured I’d book it.
我下星期二就会到 希望没问题
I’ll be in next Tuesday. I hope that’s okay.
我再打电♥话♥给你 我爱你
I’ll call you later. Love you.
下一条信息
Next message.
我想这是留言信箱
I’m talking to a machine here, I guess.
但它说这是卡萝的电♥话♥
But the machine said this was Carol.
那么卡萝 我是比尔
So, Carol, this is Bill.
我记得你的电♥话♥号♥码
I remembered your number,
所以就打来了
so I thought I’d give you a call.
要是你今天有空
If you’re not busy today,
何不在11点左右来会所?
why don’t you come down to the clubhouse around 11:00?
我会在庭院等你
I’ll be on the patio waiting for you.
要是你不能来 没关系
If not, hey, no big deal.
信息播放完毕
End of messages.
嗨 卡萝 -嗨
Hi, Carol. – Hi.
很高兴你来了
Glad you came.
要些什么吗?
Can I get you anything? Oh…
不用了 谢谢 我…
No. No, thank you. I…
我不知道该穿什么
You know, I didn’t know how to dress or…
也不确定应不应该带高尔夫球棒
I wasn’t sure if I should bring my golf clubs or…
你穿对衣服了 我不打高尔夫球
You’re dressed just right. I don’t play golf.
你住在高尔夫球场上 却不打高尔夫球?
You live on a golf course and you don’t play golf?
是的 反正不合我口味
Yeah, it’s just not my game.
我从来没耐性
Neverhad the patience.
我们今天会做点别的
We’re gonna do something else today.
我的车子就在外面 准备好没有?
My car’s out front. You ready?
好了… 好了吗?
Yeah. Yeah. – Yeah?
是
Yeah.
你要带我去哪儿?
Where are you taking me?
待会你就知道
You’ll see.
“那又如何”?
“So what?”
迈尔士戴维斯的歌♥
Miles Davis.
噢
Oh.
《泛泛蓝调》
Kind of Blue.
看来你也喜欢
You know your stuff.
你不会晕船吧?
You don’t get seasick, do you?
你有钓过鱼吗?
You ever fish?
没有
Not really.
很简单
It’s easy.
把钓鱼线扔进去等就行
You just throw in a line and wait.
就这样?
That’s it, huh?
我们不用太花气力
We’re not gonna try too hard.
只需要坐在这里享受今天
We’re just gonna sit out here and enjoy the day.
你到底要不要把它点着?
Hey, you ever gonna light that thing?
我从前常常都抽它
I used to light them all the time.
到了晚年 得更关注健康
Trying to be more health conscious in my later years.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
是
Yeah.
有人曾经跟我说 我有口腔滞留 所以…
And someone once told me that I had a oral fixation. So…
你都带女人出海?
So, you do this for all the girls?
我不为任何人这么做
I don’t do this for anyone.
你是第一个来到我船上的人
You’re the first one out on my boat.
真的?
Really?
你认为我会骗你?
You think I’d lie?
我不知道
I have no idea.
我是说我对一个我不认识的人
I mean, I’m being very trusting
表示了相当的信任
with somebody I don’t know.
毕竟你可能是杀人狂
For all I know, you could be a murderer
带我出来是想宰了我
and you brought me out here to kill me
然后把我扔进海里
and dump me in the ocean,
像《黑道家族》一样
like The Sopranos.
你爱看那影集?
You watch that show?
每一集都看
Every episode.
那影集很棒
That was a great show.
不 船是我刚买♥♥下来的
No, I just bought this boat.
我看看自己的退休生活
I took one look at my retirement
然后说:“去它的
and I said, “Screw it.
我要搬到加州 我想要一艘船”
“I’m moving to California and I want a boat.”
你从前住在哪里?
And where were you living?
之前住达拉斯
I was in Dallas at the time.
我在许多地方住过
I’ve lived in a lot of places.
我没有儿女
I don’t have any kids,
没有家庭 没有继承人
no family, no one to leave it to.
我决定…
I just decided,
在离开这个世界前花光一切
I want to spend it all before I go.
那你的计划进行得如何?
How’s that going for you?
到目前为止还不错
So far so good.
许多人拿着钱退休
You know, people that retire with all their money,
好像都不知道自己想干什么
it’s like they don’t know what to do with themselves.
他们就那样坐着
They just sit.
就是看电视
You know, watch TV.
打高尔夫球
Play golf.
他们出去吃廉价晚餐
You know, they go out and eat cheap dinners.
去看电影 去赌场
Go to the movies, the casinos.
我不想那样完结我的人生
I didn’t want to end up like that.
那你干嘛跟那些人一起生活?
So what are you doing living with all those people
住在退休社区?
at the retirement community?
我是一个喜爱社交的人
I’m a social guy.
我不喜欢独自一人
I don’t like being alone.
但我也喜欢这样
But I like this, too.
我喜欢出来
I like being out here
远离烦嚣
away from all the noise.
你丈夫什么时候去世?
When did your husband pass away?
1994年
1994.
你好像还是…
You still seem kind of,
我不知道 有一种悲伤的感觉
I don’t know, mournful to me.
是吗?
Do I?
是的
Yeah.
那就像…
There’s like a…
我不知道 你看起来有点恼怒