♪ For being so untrue ♪
♫ 好吧 你可以 ♫
♪ Well, you can ♪
♫ 为我泪流成河 ♫
♪ Cry me a river ♪
♫ 为我泪流成河 ♫
♪ Cry me a river ♪
♫ 我曾为你泪流成河 ♫
♪ I’ve cried a river over you ♪
♫ 我曾为你如痴如醉 ♫
♪ You drove me, nearly drove me ♪
♫ 近乎疯狂 ♫
♪ Out of my head ♪
♫ 而你却从未 ♫
♪ While you never ♪
♫ 落过眼泪 ♫
♪ Shed a tear ♪
♫ 是的 我记得 ♫
♪ Yeah. Remember, I remember ♪
♫ 你所说过的话 ♫
♪ All that you said ♪
♫ 你说 爱是如此庸俗 ♫
♪ Told me love was too plebian ♪
♫ 你说 我们的关系结束了 ♫
♪ You told me you were through with me ♪
♫ 可是现在 ♫
♪ And now ♪
♫ 你又说你爱我 ♫
♪ You say you love me ♪
♫ 好吧 那就证明你所说的 ♫
♪ Well, just to prove that it is true ♪
♫ 来吧 噢 来吧 ♫
♪ Come on, come on and ♪
♫ 为我泪流成河 ♫
♪ Cry me a river ♪
♫ 为我泪流成河 ♫
♪ Cry me a river ♪
♫ 因为我曾为你泪流成河 ♫
♪ ‘Cause I’ve cried a river over you ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢…
Thank you.
太棒了 我听得起鸡皮疙瘩
That was incredible. I have goose bumps.
好吧 我们现在能走了吗?
Okay. Can we go now?
要走了?
Already?
对 我喜欢以胜利者的姿态离开
Yeah, I’d like to quit while I’m ahead.
噢
Oh…
我绝对同意你是胜利者
I’d definitely say you’re ahead.
哇
Wow.
我真的很需要上台唱唱歌♥ 天 那是
I really needed that. God, that was…
起初我有点怕 但真的很好玩
I was scared at first, but it was really fun.
你为什么不再唱歌♥?
Why did you stop singing?
我不记得了
I don’t remember.
有一天我起床
I woke up one morning
然后就不再唱歌♥了
and I wasn’t singing anymore.
你想喝咖啡吗?
Hey, do you want some coffee?
干嘛?
What?
噢 拜托
Oh, come on.
是真的 我是真的打算泡咖啡
Really, lam really making coffee.
别想歪了
Don’t be an asshole.
好的
Okay.
这唱盘真棒
This is a really nice turntable.
对 比尔对音效很挑剔
Yeah, Bill was very picky about his stereo stuff.
啊 旧的…
Aha, the old…
你有什么样的计划?洛依德
What kind of plans do you have, Lloyd?
我不太热衷于计划将来
Uh, I’m not really in like a plan-making place.
是吗?
No?
是的
No.
我比较想存钱
I’m more just trying to sock some money away.
你从前做什么工作?
How did you earn your money?
老师
I was a teacher.
嗯
Huh.
你教什么?
What did you teach?
我教他们读书 我很喜欢那工作
Well, I taught reading, which I really loved.
然后我教没有人喜欢的课堂
And then I taught the classes that nobody else wanted,
比如说健康教育跟打字
like health and typing.
你赚够了钱
And so you earned your money
然后退休?
and that’s what you retired on?
不 我依赖比尔的人寿保险过活 他死后我就退休了
No. On Bill’s life insurance. I retired right after he died.
他死的时候还年轻?
He died pretty young?
是的 飞机失事
Yeah. A plane crash.
当时是大新闻
It was a really big news story back then.
事件过了一段时间后还在报导
It went on for a long time after.
许多人丧生了
A lot of people died.
他当时去出差
He was on a business trip.
那是多久前的事?
How long ago was that?
20年前的春天
Twenty years ago this spring.
那真的… 这样的故事
It’s, I mean, that’s… Stories like that,
让人想好好活在当下
that just make you want to live in the moment.
去它的工作
Screw the job.
世事难以两全其美
Can’t have it both ways, huh?
也对
I guess not.
你不懂是因为你还年轻
You don’t get it because you’re young.
你对所有事都有盼望
You’re looking forward to everything.
呃…
Um…
我想我没对任何事有期望
I don’t think I’m looking forward to anything.
我是说我回来是为了陪我妈
I mean, I moved back really to be with my mom.
她的身体不好 而且…
She’s been having some health issues and…
我不知道 虽然不严重 但是…
I don’t know, I mean, nothing serious, but you know.
我爸几年前去世了
My dad died a few years back.
说实话 我甚至不觉得
I don’t even think she enjoys having me around,
她喜欢有我在身边
to be honest.
我只是在尽儿子的责任
I’m just trying to be responsible.
做正确的事
Do the right thing.
你做得很对 洛依德
You’re doing the right thing, Lloyd.
你要知道
And just know
不管你干什么 所有事情…
that no matter what you do, it’s all gonna just
在你50岁的时候 会一起冲着你来
run together by the time you’re 50.
真的?
Yeah?
对 我是说时间会过得更快
Yeah, I mean, time just goes by quicker.
我不知道
I don’t know,
如果我女儿有结婚
maybe if my daughter had married
我有外孙的话
and I’d had some grandchildren,
也许所有事情都会慢下来一点
that might have slowed things down a little here and there.
人们把活在当下说得像
I mean, people talk about living in the moment,
人生目标一样
like it’s some kind of a goal.
那是什么意思?
What does that even mean?
我想它的意思是…
You know, I think it means…
不要让你认为
You know, like, not being weighed down
该做的事拖垮你
by what you think you should be doing.
拜托 那不可能
Oh, come on, that’s impossible.
根本没这回事
There’s no such thing as that.
你从前在台上
I mean, didn’t you feel it
唱歌♥的时候没感觉到吗?
when you were up on stage singing?
感觉什么? -觉得那就是全部
Feel what? – Like that was it.
当你唱歌♥ 那就像世上 唯一存在的东西
Like, while you were singing, that was all that existed.
就像…
Like that…
你所有的忧虑也因此消失了
Like all your worries just disappear.
人们可能穷尽一生那么做
People can spend their whole lives doing that.
等着寻找那种感觉
Waiting to find that feeling.
想一次又一次地去感受它
Trying to find that feeling over and over.
最后大家都会找得到
And in the end, everybody gets it.
我们花一辈子去等待一样东西 最后都会得到它
We wait our whole lives for something and we get it.
你知道那是什么吗?
And you know what that is?
快乐?
Happiness?
是死亡
It’s death.
对 我懂了 我也会找得到
Yeah, I get it. I’m gonna get it.
我不太会开玩笑 抱歉
I’m not very good at ‘yokes. Sorry.
那是笑话?
That was a joke?
那你真不会开玩笑
Yeah, you’re not very good atjokes.
天啊
Oh, God.
嘿 天亮了
Hey, rise and shine.
你睡着了
Hey. You fell asleep
我都不知道该把你怎么办
and I didn’t know what to do with you,
所以我让你躺着算了
so I just let you stay there.
嗯
Yeah.
我给你泡杯咖啡
Well, I’ll make you some coffee
然后你该走了
and then you should go.
我也得开始为今天准备
Okay, ’cause I got to start my day here.
好的
Okay.
天啊