Haven’t been since I can remember.
甚至从来也没有
Perhaps ever.
但总有一天 我会写出 许多关于游泳池的诗
But someday I’ll have a lot of poems about pools.
但你…我是说
But you were in… I mean,
你是真正的乐团成员
you were in like an actual band.
只维持了一段短时间
Just for a little while.
你在照片看到的男人 他是吉他手
The photo of that guy you saw, he played the guitar.
不是你丈夫那个?
The one that’s not your husband?
对 约翰
Yeah, John.
你跟你丈夫发生什么事了?
So what happened with your husband?
你们离婚了吗?
You get divorced?
他死了
He died.
我想他们举办那种活动
And I think they set it up so that
是想你每隔几分钟
you have to meet some new people
就认识新朋友
every couple of minutes. Ugh.
听起来很糟糕吧?
Doesn’t that sound awful?
毕竟是一种体验吧?
Oh, it’s an experience, right?
对 是体验
Oh, yeah, an experience.
我觉得听起来很好玩 -真的?
I think it sounds fun. – Yeah?
怎么不会?
Why not?
对 怎么不会?
Yeah, why not?
我要去跟我妈吃晚饭了
I have to go meet my mother for dinner.
好的 抱歉耽误你这么久
Oh, okay. I’m sorry I kept you so long.
你是开玩笑吧?这棒极了
Are you kidding me? This is great.
跟你把酒聊天很高兴
You are a good drinking buddy.
你太客气了
That’s very sweet of you to say.
那不是客套话
I’m not just saying that.
嘿 那只老鼠怎么样了?
Hey, whatever happened to the rat?
那老鼠… 它跑了 希望是的
The rat, the rat, he’s… Helefi,I hope.
那男的说只是个别状况
The guy said it was an isolated incident.
管它是什么意思
Whatever that means.
你 呃…
Do you, um…
我不知道 你 也许我们…NI don’t know, do you, maybe we…
你想不想
Do you want to
偶尔跟我出去?我的意思不是…x7f我…
hang out sometime? I don’t mean like that. I…
你想不想跟我出去像现在这样聚聚? 但是我们只是…
Do you want to hang out like we did here, but we’ll just…
到外面去?
We’ll go out?
不是跟我上街 而是…
Not go out. Um… This is…
我只是… 就像 在想我们也许
I just… Well, like meant, I was thinking maybe we could go to
能去唱卡拉OK之类的 然后…
the karaoke place or something and…
我很想看见你在台上
I would love to see you get up there
把所有人都比下去
and just knock ’em dead.
也许吧
Maybe.
好的 酷
Okay. Cool.
再见
Bye.
快速约会这边走
噢 很棒
Oh, that’s nice.
这里都没有男人
There are no men here.
他们会来的 相信我
They’ll be here. Trust me.
我不能相信我来了
I can’t believe I’m doing this.
嘿 是你打给我的 我喝醉了
Hey, you called me. Well, I was drunk.
所以没有决断能力
You know, my decision-making skills were very low.
欢迎 各位 欢迎 请坐
Welcome, everyone. Welcome. Now, settle in.
来 坐吧 坐到位子上…
Come on, settle down. Everyone find your seat. Find a seat.
坐下来 安顿好
All right, everyone sit down. Settle in.
各位好
Hello, everyone.
今次一定很好玩
This is going to be really fun.
男士们就在那边的房♥间里等着
The boys are waiting back in that room,
待会儿
and in just a moment,
他们就会进来 然后我们正式开始
they’re gonna come in and we’re going to begin.
每次能跟对象交谈五分钟
Each date lasts five minutes
然后继续到下一个对象
and then we move down the table to the next date.
我用汤匙轻敲酒杯的时候
When I tap the spoon…
就是提醒你们只余下30秒
…that’s your 30-second warning
然后男士们就要换到下一张椅子去
that the men are going to shift down to the next chair.
你们可以把握机会交换连络方法
Now, that’s your opportunity to exchange information,
请悉随尊便
if that’s what you feel like doing.
大家准备好没有?
Are we ready?
好了
Yes!
就这样?不能再高兴一点吗?
Oh, come on! We can’t do better than that?
大家准备好没有?
Are you ready?
好了
Yes!
好多了
That’s a lot better.
那么约会正式开始
So, let the dating begin!
男士们 请进
Gentlemen, please come on out.
很高兴看见你
Good to see you.
谢谢光临 谢谢
Oh. Thank you for coming. Thank you.
很高兴你来了
I’m glad you could make it.
嗨 嗨
Hi. Hi.
卡萝
Carol.
卡萝
Carol.
对 卡萝
Yeah. Carol.
对
Oh, yeah.
我叫凯尔 好笑吧
I’m Carl. Funny.
呃…
Um…
你是第一次来吗? -是的
Is this your first time? – Yeah.
我也是 -好的
Yeah. Same. -Yes.
我…
Well, I…
我有过几个女朋友
I’ve had girlfriends.
但我在寻找一个特别的人
But I am looking for somebody, you know, special.
不过…
But…
你有什么喜好?
What are your interests?
你…
Oh, you…
你是问我喜欢做些什么?
You mean, what do I like to do?
是的
Yeah. Uh-huh.
呃…
Um…
自己一个还是跟其他人?
By myself, or with other people?
两者皆是
Either.
你又有什么喜好?你喜欢什么?
How about your interests? What are they?
呃…
Um…
现在…
Well, right now,
我想我喜欢的就是你
I guess my interest is you.
好吧
Right. Yeah.
那…
Well…
30秒后换位子
Thirty seconds to shift.
天啊 再30秒就要换位子
Oh, boy. Thirty seconds to shift.
好吧
All right.
很高兴认识你 卡萝
Nice to meet you, Carol.
我也是…
You, too. You, too.
换位子
Shift!
对 去吧
That’s right. Shift down.
大家移到下一张桌子
Everyone just move to the next table.
对 就是那里
Yes, right there.
好极了
This is great.
五分钟现在开始
Five minutes starts now.
我就直话直说吧
I’m gonna cut to the chase here,
好吗?
if that’s okay?
好的
Okay.
性对我来说还是很重要
Sex is still very important to me.
噢
Oh.
没有人告诉我在加州
No one told me you have to carry a sweater around
任何时候都得带着毛衫到处走
with you at all times in California.
最重要是
The most important thing
你能经常陪在身边
is that you’re around all the time.
你知道吗?巴瑞曼尼洛要来了
You know Barry Manilow is coming to town
谁不喜欢巴瑞曼尼洛?
and who doesn’t love Barry Manilow?
我怕什么?疱疹?
What am I afraid of, herpes?
就算长几年疱疹又如何?
So I have herpes for a few years and then what,
反正我都快死了
I’m dead anyway, you know.
不过我没长疱疹
I mean, I don’t have herpes,
要是你有 我也不介意
but it’s okay with me if you do.
我上一个女朋友常常不在我身边