I got it! I got it.
我该拿它怎么办?杀掉它还是…
What should I do with it? Should I kill it or…
卡萝 你还好吧?
Carol, are you okay?
卡萝
Carol.
我刚失去了一个朋友
I just lost my friend.
你见过的那男人 比尔
That guy that you met, Bill.
他死了…
He died. He died.
那真可惜
That’s terrible.
我不断在想…
And I keep wondering
是什么让他的心跳停顿
what made his body stop.
是什么让他的身体说:
What made it say,
“我要停下来”
“I’m done.”
我就是不懂 洛依德
I just don’t get it, Lloyd.
没什么需要懂
There’s nothing to get.
我恨那只该死的老鼠
I hate that fucking rat.
我们抓住它了 抓住你了
We got it. We got you.
那可能是我目前为止最大的成就
That might be my biggest accomplishment right now.
别这么说 你还年轻 你还有很多事情…
Come on, you’re young. You got a lot more life to…
可以弄得更糟?
Screw it up even more?
你能成就很多 你知道的 洛依德
You got plenty to show for it. You know that, Lloyd.
我写了一首歌♥
I wrote a song.
我想听听
I want to hear it.
好的 改天我唱给你听
Yeah, someday I’ll sing it to you.
不 我现在就想听
No, I want to hear it now.
真的?现在? -是的
Really? Right now? – Mmm-hmm.
呃…
Um…
但我需要吉他之类的
I mean, I would need a guitar or something.
好吧
Okay. Uh…
我还没真的完成
I’m not finished with this.
还在创作中 所以…
It’s a work in progress, so,
不要期望太高
keep your expectations low.
背景音乐: I’ll See You In My Dreams – Keegan DeWitt
♫ 我独自在走 ♫
♪ I walk alone ♪
♫ 不知道往何方 ♫
♪ I didn’t know where I was going ♪
♫ 满腔愁怀 ♫
♪ I felt so low ♪
♫ 在月光照耀下 ♫
♪ As the moonlight started showing ♪
♫ 我看见你 ♫
♪ Then I saw you ♪
♫ 你在远处说: ♫
♪ Somewhere in the distance and you said ♪
♫ “你好吗? ♫
♪ “How are you? ♪
♫ 你不会想错过它” ♫
♪ “You’re not gonna want to miss this” ♪
♫ 夕阳西下 ♫
♪ When the sun goes down ♪
♫ 我想起你 ♫
♪ I think of you now ♪
♫ 月儿升起 ♫
♪ When the moon comes up ♪
♫ 我没有回头 ♫
♪ I don’t turn around ♪
♫ 只眺望黑暗深处 ♫
♪ I just stare at the darkness ♪
♫ 此时我想起你 ♫
♪ And I think of you there ♪
♫ 在远处之中 ♫
♪ Way across the distance ♪
♫ 漫天星斗 ♫
♪ Of that star-filled air ♪
♫ 我知道会看见你 ♫
♪ And I know I’ll see you ♪
♫ 我们会在梦中相见 ♫
♪ I’ll see you in my dreams ♪
♫ 万物有时会消失 但是… ♫
♪ Sometimes things may flee you, but ♪
♫ 它们永远不会离开 ♫
♪ They never, ever leave ♪
♫ 所以我会看见你… ♫
♪ So I’ll see you, I’ll see you ♪
♫ 我们会在梦中相见 ♫
♪ I’ll see you in my dreams ♪
♫ 我会看见你… ♫
♪ I’ll see you, I’ll see you ♪
♫ 我们会在梦中相见 ♫
♪ I’ll see you in my dreams ♪
♫ 在梦中… ♫
♪ Dreams, dreams ♪
虽然这首歌♥ 不是跟游泳池有关 但是…
I mean, it’s not about pools, but…
谢谢你 洛依德
Thank you, Lloyd.
为了什么?
For what?
因为你来了
For coming by.
唱出那首歌♥
Playing that song.
还有抓住那只老鼠
And for catching the rat.
我很高兴我来了
I’m glad I was here.
我也是
Me, too.
我们要处理那小家伙吗?
Should we do something about that guy?
你要不要喝什么?
You want a drink?
天啊 我想我得出走
God. I think I got to get out of here.
坐邮轮之类的
Go on a cruise or something.
你们觉得如何?谁想跟我一起去?
What do you say? You guys want to go with me?
来吧 我知道你们负担得起
Oh, come on, ladies. I know you can all afford it.
对 得看是去哪里
Yeah, depends on where.
和何时去 -还有为什么要去
And when. – And why.
冰岛
Iceland.
我不知道 去哪里都好
Look, I don’t know. Any place.
我告诉过你们 我就是想去玩
I told you why. I’m feeling agitated.
你的意思是你想男人了?
You mean, uh, horny?
你才那么想
That’s what you mean.
我听说冰岛很好
I hear good things about Iceland.
我下个月去纽约看凯萨
Well, I’m gonna go to New York next month to see Kath.
那很棒 我们何不在纽约见面
Great, so why don’t we meet in New York,
然后上船?
hop on a boat someplace.
拜托 我会晕船
You guys, I get seasick,
我还不时读到游客滞留
and I keep reading about people getting stranded
生病 还会可怕地拉肚子
and people getting sick and having that horrible diarrhea.
听起来很好玩 对吧?
That sounds fun, right?
那个叫比尔的家伙有一艘船 是吧?
And that fella Bill, he had a boat, didn’t he?
是 “那又如何”
Yeah. So What.
我只是问问而已
Oh, I was just asking.
不…乔治娜
No, no, Georgia.
那是船的名字 叫“那又如何”
It was the name of the boat, So What.
那艘船现在怎么样?
So what ever happened to the boat?
还有他所有东西呢?他没家人?
And all his stuff? No family?
他真的无亲无故?
He really had no one?
没有 没有家人 是真的
No. No family. Really.
一点也不假…谁也没有 只有一个律师
Truly, truly, nobody. He had a lawyer.
而从丧礼看来 他有许多朋友
And judging by the funeral, he had a lot of friends.
我问他的律师 能不能让我保留他的一件物品
I asked his lawyer if I could keep one of his things.
那他的船怎么办?其他东西呢?
What happened to his boat? To everything?
我不知道
I don’t know.
上一次我还看见它靠在码头
I mean, last I saw, it was still at the dock.
我不能再想了
You know, I can’t know anymore.
我不想知道
I don’t want to know.
天啊 我倒是很想知道
God, I’d be dying to know.
我知道你会
Yeah, I know you would.
管它的 我们去吧 一起去冰岛
Hey, what the hell? Let’s go. Let’s go to Iceland.
听起来很棒 -对
That sounds great. – It does.
这样才对
Now, that’s what I’m talking about.
我会带止吐和抗晕眩药 罗娜 你会很好
I will bring Dramamine, Rona. You will be fine.
还有抗腹泻药
And lmodium.
还有抗腹泻药
And lmodium.
我怎么没想到?抗腹泻药
Why didn’t I think of that? lmodium.
那是陛尼 它是小甜心
That’s Beenie. He’s a sweetheart.
它比较老 我想有11到12岁
He’s older. I think he’s about 11 or 12.
它是一个甜心
He is a sweetie.
有一家人得放弃它 我不记得原因了
A family had to give him up. I forget why.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!