不 说真的
No, seriously.
你会打给他吗?
Well, are you gonna call him?
我真的很想见见他
‘Cause I’d really like to meet him actually.
我不知道 -来吧 妈
I don’t know. – Oh, come on, Mom.
我做意大利面 我们能轻松地见见面
I’ll make spaghetti and we’ll just keep it real casual.
不用煞有介事
You know, we won’t make a big deal out of it.
是你把它说成煞有介事似的
You’re the one making a big deal out of it.
随你怎么说
Whatever.
你有两条新信息
You have two new messages.
卡萝 天啊 我真希望你有手♥机♥
Carol, oh, God, I wish you had a cell phone.
我是罗娜 刚才我在会所 然后…
It’s Rona and I was at the clubhouse and…
打给我就是了 好吗?
Just call me, okay?
下一条信息
Next message.
卡萝 老天 打到我的手♥机♥
Carol, for Christ’s sake, call me on my cell phone!
尽快打给我
Call me as soon as you can.
信息播放完毕
End of messages.
不好意思 我来看比尔 比尔扬
Excuse me. I’m here to see Bill, Bill Young.
他今天稍早时进了医院
He was admitted earlier today.
比尔扬? -是的
Bill Young? – Yes.
你是他的家人吗?
Are you a family member?
不 我是他的朋友
No, I’m a friend.
抱歉 目前只允许
I’m sorry, but at this time,
他的直系亲属探访
only the immediate family is allowed.
我懂 但我只想看看他是否还好
Yes, but I just… I want to see if he’s okay.
很抱歉 我不能透露任何资料
I’m so sorry, but I can’t give you any information
除非你是他的家人
unless you’re a family member.
我们就不能留下电♥话♥号♥码
Couldn’t we maybe leave a number
让你联♥系♥我们吗?
and you can contact us?
要是你们留下电♥话♥号♥码
If you leave me your number,
我会试着叫人联♥系♥你们
I’ll try and get someone to call you.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里 给她我的电♥话♥号♥码
Here. Give her my number.
好的
Okay.
好吧
Okay.
感谢你
Thank you very much.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不知道我们为什么要这么做?
I don’t know why we do this.
做什么?
Do what?
我们一开始为什么要对人产生感情
Why we get attached to people in the first place.
那总让人担忧
It’s always so much worry.
我对这个男人 认识尚浅 但是你看我
I barely know this man and look at me.
你是好人
Well, you’re a good person.
你还小的时候
When you were young,
当你还是小宝宝
when you were just a little baby…
幸好你不记得 因为那时候你…
Well, it’s lucky you don’t remember this because you were…
常常在生病
You were sick all the time.
我们经常活在…
There was a lot of
疾病、医院之中
illness and hospitals
还有许多无眠的晚上
and sleepless nights.
不太值得吧?
Not really worth it, huh?
为了你很值得
You were worth it.
喂?
Hello?

Yes.
对…我就是
Yes, yes, I am.
他…
What…
死因是什么?
What was it?
不 谢谢 谢谢你打来告诉我
No, thank you, thank you for the call.
你还好吗?
You doing okay?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你想跟我谈谈吗?
You feel like talking?
那里…
You know, there’s a…
那里有一、两箱你的东西
There’s a box or two of your things
还在楼上客房♥的衣橱里
that are still up in the guest room closet.
也许你回去前该看看
Maybe you should go through it before you head back.
好的
Okay.

Mom.
看我找到什么
Look what I found.
在哪里拍的?
Where was this?
我想是缅因州
Maine, I think.

Oh, yeah.
拍那张照片的时候
You know, when that picture was taken,
变老对我来说是最遥不可及的事
growing old was the furthest thing from my mind.
我不记得有跟你♥爸♥说:
I don’t remember saying to your dad,
“你怎么不死在空难里?
“Why don’t you die in a plane crash,
然后我独自终老”
and I’ll grow old alone.”
他想结婚
You know, he wanted to get married,
这个男人
this guy-
比尔? -嗯
Bill? – Yeah.
我喜欢他
I liked him.
我真的喜欢他
I really liked him.
只是我对他了解不多
I just didn’t know him.
谁知道会怎样?也许我们能快乐终老
Who knows? Maybe it would have worked out.
我现在感觉很不完整
I mean, I just feel so incomplete.
就像我的人生应该有更多
Like there’s supposed to be something more.
你的人生很圆♥满♥ 妈
You’ve had a great life, Mom.
没有遗憾
Afull life.
拥有一个好丈夫、音乐事业
A great husband and a career in music.
还有当老师的美妙经历
And a wonderful career as a teacher.
那不算很美妙
Not that wonderful.
而且你有我
And you had me.
那些都已经是历史
It’s all in the past tense.
你所说的都是我从前拥有过
Everything you just said is what I had,
跟做过的
What I did.
我还在
I’m still here.
你是我拥有过最美好的东西
And you’re the best of what I had.
你跟你♥爸♥
You and Dad.
我真的爱你♥爸♥ 凯萨
I loved your father, Kath.
是的 我知道 妈
Yeah, I know, Mom.
“那又如何”
嗨 – 嗨
Hi. – Hi.
要喝什么吗?
Can I get you something?
好的 来一杯苹果马丁尼
Uh… Yeah. I’d like an appletini.
没问题 -谢谢
Got it. – Please.
慢着 不 我要一瓶啤酒
Actually, no, I’d like a Modelo.
要给你杯子吗?
Do you want a glass with that?
不用了
No.
今晚有卡拉OK吗?
Hey, is there karaoke tonight?
没有 只在星期四晚有
No, we actually only do that on Thursday nights.

Ah.
抱歉
Sorry.
给你 慢慢喝
There you go. Enjoy.
制♥服♥很漂亮
Nice uniform.
谢谢
Why, thank you.
游泳池之家的穿着要求比较严格
Pools By Us has a little stricter dress code.
你喜欢吗?
You like it?
我喜欢穿制♥服♥的男人
Well, I like a man in uniform.
进来吧
Come on in.
要不要喝什么?
Would you like something to drink?
不用了
I’m okay.

Yeah.
我的游泳池不需要清洁
I don’t need the pool cleaned.
清洁工刚把工作做完了
The guy just did it, actually.
好的
Okay.
他干得好吗?
Did he do a good job?
还好
Well, it was okay.
抱歉那天我不请自来
Sorry I stopped by the other day unannounced
打扰到你跟你的朋友
while your friend was here.
我该先给你打个电♥话♥
I should’ve called first. Um…
怎么了?
Are you okay?
那老鼠
The rat.
我抓住它了…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!