七月三日
蓝斯
Lance.
蓝斯
Lance!
小心点 伐木小子
Take it easy, timber boy.
哇 你差一点可以 免费做鼻子整型
Whoa, man, you almost got yourself a free nose job there.
我们只是想谈谈
We just want to talk.
不知你是否听说了昨晚的事 但是
I don’t know if you heard about last night, but…
是的 我听说了
Yeah. I heard.
很遗憾
I’m sorry.
明天七月四号♥ P.J的周年
Tomorrow’s July 4, a year since P.J.’s death.
大概把罗杰逼到边缘了
It must’ve pushed Roger over the edge.
大概是吧
Yeah. I guess.
我们只是想过来 看看你的状况
We just wanted to stop by and see how you’re doing.
这是什么 某种集体治疗吗
What is this, some kind of group therapy session?
是的
Yeah, it is.
给你一点忠告 谁都不喜欢制♥造♥麻烦的人
Here’s a piece of advice, nobody likes a troublemaker.
从你嘴里说出来很好笑
That’s funny, coming from you.
我们都是P.J.的朋友
Look, we were all P.J.’s friends.
蓝斯 如果你知道 什么令你烦心的事
Lance, if there’s something that you know that’s bothering you,
尽管告诉我们
just tell us.
好 这件事如何
Okay. How about this?
我从来不了解 你为何跟这种混♥蛋♥约会
I never understood why you dated such an asshole.
收到你的字条了 混♥蛋♥
Got your notes, jackass.
你胡说什么 – 柯比 别闹了
What are you talking about? – Colby, just stop it.
以为我们害怕吗 以为我们在乎
You think we’re scared? Huh? You think we care?
知道吗 你很大胆 居然敢来这里乱放屁
You know what, you’ve got a lot of nerve coming down here starting shit with me!
你们应该少担心我 多担心我舅舅
You should worry a little less about me, and a little more about my uncle.
戴维斯警长 为什么
Sheriff Davis? Why?
他昨天来这里问一些秘密
He came down here yesterday, asking about some secret.
幸好你有链锯 混♥蛋♥
Lucky you got a chainsaw, douche bag.
好了 柯比 你真以为 警长会穿着渔夫的服装
All right, Colby, do you honestly think the town sheriff is running around
跑来跑去跟我们玩 吓人的躲迷藏吗
in a fisherman’s outfit, playing hide and creep with us?
他当兵时是特种兵 这是他们的专长
The guy was Special Forces in the Army. They live for this kind of shit.
况且死的是他儿子
Besides, his own son died.
我们必须想办法
Look, we have to do something.
要告诉我们知道 他怀疑我们了
We have to tell him that we know he’s on to us.
柯比 他是警长
Colby, it’s the Sheriff.
不像蓝斯可以随便指控
Not Lance. It’s not like we can just walk up and accuse him.
肯特 明天的事要想办法
Kent, we got to figure out what’s going on tomorrow
因为还缺几个人 大家都跟我请病假
because we’re short a couple of guys, everybody’s calling in sick on me.
因此你要处理
So if you could get on that…
你们真想坐下来
You really want to sit back
看这个疯子计划如何纪念 P.J.的周年吗
and see how this psycho plans to celebrate the anniversary of P.J.’s death?
跟平常一样
We’ll just have the usual.
听着 我知道该怎么做 你们必须相信我
Look, I know what I’m doing. You’re just going to have to trust me.
是的 我试过 记得吗
Yeah, I tried that before. Remember?
嗨 左依 我快打包好了 半小时内可以到
Hey, Zoe. Yeah, I’m almost done packing. I’ll be there in like 30 minutes.
好 再见
Okay, bye.
我们知道 你们今年夏天做什么
趁大家都知道之前 赶快退下
不要跳
Don’t jump.
结果我们今天没谈完
Turns out we didn’t get to finish our conversation today.
对不起 事情很忙乱 我们没有
I’m sorry. Things have been crazy, we didn’t…
得了 安珀
Come on, Amber.
这是你男友的游戏吧 是柯比的主意吧
This is part of your guys’ game, isn’t it? It’s Colby’s idea, right?
我不懂你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
我知道你去年夏天做什么
I know what you did last summer.
什么
What?
P.J.在出事前告诉过我
P.J. Told me. Before it all went down.
奇怪 我从来没听过 这个可笑的渔夫
It’s funny, I’d never even heard of this stupid Fisherman
直到你们认为他会来访
until you guys thought that he should come visit.
蓝斯 那是意外 – 但你们还嫌不够
Lance, it was an accident. – But you guys just couldn’t get enough.
一年后继续恶作剧
A year later, and the pranks just keep on coming.
你知道
告诉柯比如果他尝试 – 蓝斯 你有麻烦了
You tell Colby that if he tries anything… – Lance. You’re in trouble.
你必须相信不是我们做的
We didn’t do this, you have to believe me.
那么是谁
So who did?
不知道
I don’t know.
哈瑞
Harry?
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
不是我舅舅干的 – 是谁请他来的
My uncle didn’t do this. – Who invited him here anyway?
破坏我机车的那些人
The guy who played arts and crafts on my bike.
蓝斯 你认为是谁 – 我不知道
So, Lance, who do you think it was? – I don’t know.
去年让很多人生气
A lot of people got pissed off about last year.
听着 我们必须找哈夫纳
Look, we have to go to Hafner.
他是你朋友 说会帮助我们 他是唯一可靠的人
He’s your buddy, he said he’d help us. He’s the only one we can trust.
好吧
Okay.
假设是戴维斯
Let’s just say that it’s Davis.
如果我们揭发他 他会说出去年的一切
We rat on him and he’ll just tell everyone about last year.
我们否认一切
We deny everything.
我们说他疯了 失去儿子所以找我们出气
We say the guy lost his mind, he lost his son, he’s taking it out on us.
疯的是你 柯比
You’re the one losing it, Colby.
拜托 安珀 我们是受害者
Come on, Amber! We’re the victims here.
你有什么毛病 – 别激动
What’s wrong with you? – Chill out, man.
她只是在想办法
She’s just trying to figure things out.
是呀 万一误会警长怎么办
Yeah, what if we’re wrong about the Sheriff?
说我们抱歉 惊慌 误会 随便乱说就好了
We say we’re sorry, we panicked, we got it wrong, whatever!
重点是为了保护自己 必须告诉哈夫纳
The point is, we got to tell Hafner so we can be protected.
你们知道我对
You know I’m right.

Hey.
有什么事
What’s going on?

Hey.
你说如果我们需要谈谈
You said if we ever needed to talk…
是的 是的 过来吧
Yeah. Yeah, come on back.
有几个朋友在这里
Just having a few friends over.
也许现在不方便 – 要看你想谈什么
Maybe this isn’t such a good time after all. – It depends on what you want to talk about.
关于P.J.的事吗
It’s about P.J., isn’t it?
周年忌日
The anniversary?
喂 谁还要
Hey, who wants another one?
好的 – 好 我要一瓶
Hey, yeah. – Yeah, I’ll take one.
保罗舅舅
Uncle Paul.
我漏了什么 – 关于你儿子的事
What’d I miss? – Something about your son.
过去几天我们都有点问题
We’ve all been having some problems the last few days.
原因是 – 明天是四号♥
It kind of stems back to… – Tomorrow’s the 4th.
虽然嘉年华会已经取消 但那个家伙还在
And even though the carnival’s canceled, that guy’s still, you know, out there.
他决定再杀人怎么办
What if he decides to go after someone else?
我们做的一切让状况越来越糟
Everything we do just makes this worse and worse.
我们必须离开这里
We’ve got to get out of here.
明天 – 这有什么好处
Tomorrow. – What’s that going to do?
不让那个怪物有大日子
It’s going to take the big night away from this freak.
慢着 我不跟他到任何地方
Hold on, I’m not going anywhere with him.
最好叫你男友冷静点 – 好了 别闹了
You better tell your boyfriend to chill out. – Okay, you two stop it.
我们要团结 要离开这里
We’re sticking together and we’re getting out of here.
顺便说一声 他不是我男友
And by the way, he’s not my boyfriend.
七月四日
哇 他已经有驾照了
Wow! He’s already got driver status, huh?
看我有什么
Look what I got.
你用它做什么
What are you doing with that?
我从罗杰家拿来的 要彻底销毁它
I went and got it from Roger’s so we can get rid of it once and for all.
丢进火山里
Chuck it in a damn volcano.
你的行李呢
Where’s your stuff?
我不知要怎么说
I don’t know how to say this.
我刚发现今晚的晚会上 会有一些经纪人
I just found out there’s going to be some agents at the show tonight.
他们安排歌♥手到各俱乐部 甚至到洛杉矶
They book clubs all over the state, maybe even L.A.
对不起 不能错过这机会
I’m sorry, I just can’t miss out on this.
左依 我们有计划
Zoe, we had a plan.
我要在观众前面上台 四周都有警卫
I am going to be on a stage, in front of a crowd, with security all around.
还有什么比这更安全 – 离开本镇
What’s safer than that? – Leaving town.
你们自己走吧 – 好 我们走
You guys go without me. – Okay, let’s go.
不 不 各位 我们必须团结
No, no, no, guys. We got to stick together here.
好 一起看晚会
Fine. Then we’re all going to the show.
听着 等你唱完歌♥
Look, you play your song,
我们就上车离开这里

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!