让我先跟柯比谈
Let me talk to Colby first.
你暂时闭嘴
And you keep your mouth shut for now.
随便
Whatever.
不 罗杰 不要给我耍花样
No, Roger, I don’t want any more surprises.
说吧
Say it!
我们都闭嘴
We all keep our mouths shut.
我们都闭嘴
We all keep our mouths shut.
我们之间怎么了
What happened to us?
我不想再这样
I don’t want it to be like this anymore.
接下来要说什么 说你想我
So what are you going to say next? That you miss me?
你可以再寄一张传♥单♥给我
Well, you could send me one more of your flyers.
是哦 那要花钱的 一张一块钱
Yeah, right! Those cost me money. They’re like $1 a flyer.
真的 – 是的
Really? – Yeah.
我欠你十块钱 – 二十块还差不多
I owe you like 10 bucks. – Try $20.
你的贝司手很可爱
Now that bass player of yours, he’s pretty cute.
是的 你们两个 我想你们在一起很可爱
Yeah, you two. I think you two would be pretty cute together.
什么 – 是的
What? – Yeah.
老天
Good God.
戴维斯警长 – 对不起
Sheriff Davis. – Sorry.
我刚到学校巡逻
I’m just making my rounds of the school.
没有学生怪怪的
It’s kind of strange without all the kids.
反正看到你的车 过来打声招呼
Anyway, I saw your car and thought I’d say hi.
很久没见到你们
Haven’t seen you girls in a while.
我想到你们
I’ve been thinking about you.
知道吧 七月四号♥又快到了
You know, with the 4th coming up again.
今年会很难过
It’s gonna be tough this year.
每年都会难过
It’s gonna be tough every year.
嗯
Well.
你们小心好吗
Yeah, you take care, okay? Yeah.
我要到点心吧
I’m going to the snack bar.
这是开玩笑吧
This is a joke, right?
安珀很生气 你们只是跟我捣蛋
Amber’s pissed, you guys are just messing with me.
以为我在乎你的感情生活
You think I care about your love life?
全是她编出来的 她在耍我们两个
She’s making this whole thing up. She’s playing both of us.
再不然生气的是你
Or maybe you’re the one that’s pissed.
昨晚回家后喝醉了 传简讯给前女友
Got home late last night, did a little drunk text messaging to the ex?
你疯了
You’re crazy.
你最喜欢恶作剧吧
No one loves a good prank better than you, right?
听着 我遵守诺言
Listen, I kept our promise.
我没有说出去 我忘掉了这些狗屁
I shut my mouth and I put this shit behind me!
有人又把它挖出来了
Well, someone’s digging it back up for us!
怎样 因为安珀半夜收到简讯 而我们没有
Why, because Amber got messages in the middle of the night and we didn’t?
P.J.的死在镇上是大事
P.J.’s death was a big deal for this town.
我是说有人莫名其妙的冒出来
I mean, say some freak did pop out of the woodwork,
不表示他真知道什么 – 我知道
it doesn’t mean he actually knows anything. – I know!
我也跟安珀这么说 但是她
That’s what I told Amber, but she…
你为何来这里责备我
So why are you coming down here busting my balls?
或许我俩都错了
In case you and I are wrong.
对不起 已经不关我的事 – 我早知道你是混♥蛋♥
I’m sorry, it’s not my problem anymore. – I always knew you were a dick.
我拿到了
I got it.
我的毛巾
…my towel back.
那个男生很帅
That guy is hot!
我知道你做了什么
小姐 还好吧 – 是的
You okay, miss? – Yeah.
有什么事 – 单车有点问题
What happened? – Oh, I just had a problem with my bike.
听着 快下大雨了 最好快点下山
Well, listen, it’s about to storm, so you better get down the hill.
我让你搭便车 – 好的
Let me get you a lift. – Okay.
我说过就是那把钩子
I’m telling you, that’s the hook.
你说是就是
If you say so.
凭什么以为下一个不是你
What makes you think you’re not next?
他也传了讯息给你 柯比
He sent you a message, too, Colby.
拜托 安珀 要我们相信 你在缆车上遭到攻击
Come on, Amber, you want us to believe you got attacked on a gondola?
在50尺高空 – 我懒得跟你讲啦
Fifty feet in the air? – Oh, why am I even talking to you?
你想是谁这样做
So who do you think is doing this, Amber?
或许是跟P.J.亲近的人 想惩罚我们
Maybe somebody who was close to P.J. Is trying to punish us.
罗杰说得对 我们必须现在报♥警♥
Roger’s right. We have to go to the cops now
趁别人报♥警♥之前
before they get the story from somebody else.
罗杰甚至不回电♥话♥ 他根本不在乎
Roger won’t even return our call. That’s how much he gives a shit.
罗杰有问题 – 什么问题
Roger’s whacked. – How whacked?
我装得如何
So how was I?
是意外 – 是吗
It was an accident. – Was it?
什么都不做会怎样
What if we don’t do anything?
我们曾经有机会说实话 罗杰
We had our chance to tell the truth, Roger.
现在有人知道了
Somebody knows now.
是你的主意 – 什么
This was your idea! – What?
我们当众撒谎
After we lied to everyone’s faces?
是意外
It was an accident.
是意外
It was an accident.
秘密跟我们一起死
The secret dies with us.
秘密跟我们一起死
The secret dies with us.
秘密跟我们一起死
The secret dies with us.
秘密跟我们一起死
The secret dies with us.
哈啰
Hello?
哈啰
Hello?
是谁
Who’s here?
是谁
Who’s here?
大衣
Coat.
我的天
Oh, my God!
这里也有血 – 他住在这里
There’s blood here, too. – He was living here.
戴利 邮箱号♥码N8331 巴哈马 拿骚
老天
Holy shit!
对不起 我已经无法应付秘密了 再见
他自杀
He killed himself.
不要动
Freeze!
我们发现他和遗书
We found him here with this.
他自杀了
He killed himself.
你们来这里做什么
What are you all doing here?
罗林斯 – 什么
Rawlings. – Yeah.
处理这个 一定要连络上孩子的家人
Take care of this. Make sure you contact the boy’s family.
我会处理
I’ll take care of it.
他什么都没告诉你们 在大学里打架 成绩不及格
So he didn’t tell you about any of it? The fights in college, failing classes?
请假 吃抗忧郁剂
Leave of absence? Anti-depressants?
今年很少听到他的消息
We didn’t hear from him much this year.
我想他无法忘怀 去年夏天的事
I guess he couldn’t get over what happened last summer.
笔录上还要加什么吗
If there’s anything you guys want to add to your statements,
你们认为我该知道的事
anything you think I should know…
没有
No.
好 这里结束了 – 谢谢你 警官
Okay. We’re done here. – Thanks, Officer.
打电♥话♥给我
Call me.
我知道你这个周末 只有一个人在家
I know that you’re alone for the weekend
而
and
用不着替你担心吧
I don’t have to worry about you, do I?
不 不
No. No.
我没事
I’m okay.
别担心 事情结束了
Don’t worry. This is over.
你可以回家
You can go home.
我会打电♥话♥给你
I’ll call you.
如果还有问题的话 – 是的
Lf I have any more questions. Yeah. – Yeah.
罗林斯 – 是的
Rawlings. – Yeah.
替我交给警长 谢谢
Get that to the Sheriff for me. Thanks.
不敢相信罗杰做这种事
I can’t believe Roger was behind this.
不敢相信他从湖里把钩子捞起来
I can’t believe he got the hook out of the lake.
不是我们的错
This was not our fault.
又死了一个人
Someone else is dead now.
我们更安全一点了 – 要怎么继续生活
Yeah, and we’re all safer for it. – How do you just move on?
因为已经永远结束了
Because it’s over, for good.
那么是罗杰吗
So it wasn’t Roger.
当然是他
Of course it was.
他发疯自杀
He’s crazy, he killed himself.
是吗
Did he?
因为这是刚才有人做的
Because someone just did this.
快了