Why should they think anything different? – We go to the police and what’ll happen?
P.J.的爸爸会对付我们
P.J.’s dad will try to nail us.
他本来就不喜欢我们
He never liked us to begin with,
在这个乡巴小镇上 无论是否有罪 我们都会死
and in this small-ass town, innocent or guilty, we’re dead.
那么要跟他说不是我们干的
So we tell him that we’re not doing this.
想想看吧 左依 因为我们只有一次机会
Think about it, Zoe, because we only get one chance at this.
去他的 我加入
Screw it, I’m in.
那家伙不知从哪里冒出来
The guy came out of nowhere.
我们跟P.J.和其他人一样拼命逃跑
We ran for our lives just like P.J. And everybody else.
好吧 但是要成功的话
Okay, but the only way we pull this off
就必须团结而且保密
is if we stick together and we keep it a secret.
秘密跟我们一起死
It dies with us.
真以为这么容易
You really think it’s that easy?
安珀 说实话也换不回P.J.
Amber, telling the truth isn’t gonna bring P.J. Back.
大家都看到他钩伤你
Everyone saw him cut you.
好吧
Okay.
秘密跟我们一起死 说吧
The secret dies with us. Say it.
秘密跟我们一起死 – 秘密跟我们一起死
The secret dies with us. – Secret dies with us.
安珀 说吧
Amber. Say it.
秘密跟我们一起死
The secret dies with us.
烧掉
Burn it.
七月一日
一年后
“P.J.” 小保罗·杰利米亚
挚爱的儿子和朋友 1987年3月11日-2005年7月4日
到谷仓派对见 – 金姆
瞧谁还在镇上 – 嗨 蓝斯 谢谢
Look who’s still in town. – Hey, Lance. Thanks.
我还以为你早离开这里了
Why, I figured you’d be long gone from this place by now.
没有
Nope.
再在断岭镇过一个无聊夏天 然后就自♥由♥了
One more boring summer at Broken Ridge and then I’m free.
你出去会很有出息 我知道
Oh, you’re going to kick ass out there, I know it.
谢谢
Thanks.
或许可以卖♥♥家乡的 艺术照片
And you’ll probably sell a bunch of artsy photos of your hometown,
名利双收
get rich and famous,
使我们像一群力争上游 的乡巴佬
make us look like a bunch of hillbillies on the way up.
你怎样 你在做什么
What about you? What have you been up to?
哦 你知道 在高山度假村工作
Oh, you know, working for the mountain resort.
场地管♥理♥员♥
Grounds crew stuff.
可以待在户外 所以我喜欢
Keeps me outdoors, so I like it.
存钱买♥♥了一辆新摩托车 快得不得了
Saved up for a new motorcycle. It’s fast as hell.
我知道 让你觉得无聊 – 什么 不会
I know, sounds boring to you. – What? No.
你做自己爱做的事
You’re doing your own thing.
她在这里
There she is!
凯莉在追一个新男孩 对不起 对不起 他很帅
Kelly’s got this new guy that she’s after. Sorry, sorry. He is so hot!
跟机车行的男孩一样帅 – 你唬我吗
Hot like the guy from the bike shop, hot? – You ragging on me?
凯莉 很难不兴奋
It’s hard to keep them straight, Kel.
完美男友上大学了 这一年谁牵你的手
Hey, who held your hand all year while Mr. Perfect Boyfriend was away at college?
不必担心 再过几星期 我就可以回柯比身边
Okay, well, don’t worry, in a few weeks I’ll be back with Colby
你们可以完全忘掉我以及牵手的事
and you can forget all about me and the hand-holding.
什么意思 – 转身
What do you mean? – Turn around.
南加州的女孩很棒
SC girls are freaks.
她们都超温柔
‘Cause, you know, most of them are de-clawed now.
柯比
Colby?
安珀 怎样 我正要打电♥话♥给你
Amber, hey, what’s up? I was just gonna call you.
嗨 失陪一下 谢谢
Hi. Could you excuse us? Thanks.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
实习的事没成功 – 什么
The internship thing didn’t work out. – What?
是的 别问
Yeah, don’t even ask.
我想还不如回来 再到游泳池工作
I just figured I’d come home and work at the pool again.
你要让我这样知道
And this is how I find out?
宝贝 别激动
Babe, chill.
在派对上 在所有朋友面前 像个大白♥痴♥
At a party? In front of all of my friends, like a total idiot?
你真想这样
You really want to do this now?
你今年才大一 或许不该被牵绊
It’s your freshman year, maybe you shouldn’t be tied down.
你现在刚想到这些
And this all just occurred to you.
我俩都感受到了 去年夏天 发生的事改变了一切
We both felt it. What happened last summer changed things!
柯比 搬到加州是我的主意
Colby, moving to California was my idea.
嗨 – 嗨
Hey. – Hi.
要搭便车吗
You need a ride?
不必 我开车来的
No. I’m fine, I got my truck.
安珀
Amber?
嗨
Hey.
哈夫纳副警长 你吓到我
Deputy Hafner, you scared me.
还好吧
You okay?
还好 只是女孩的事
Yeah, just girl stuff.
听着
Look,
我们认识多年 对吧
we’ve known each other for years, right?
真的 如果你需要谈
So really, if you ever want to talk,
想谈心事就打电♥话♥给我
get something off your mind, call me.
注意安全 – 谢谢
Drive safe. – Thanks.
安珀
亲爱的安珀 我们出门时自己小心
不准开派对 爱你的爸爸妈妈
看吧 柯比 我知道你不能跟我分手
50通新简讯
See, Colby, I knew you couldn’t break up with me.
我知道你去年夏天做了什么
我知道你去年夏天做了什么
我知道你去年夏天做了什么
各位 给我五分钟 – 好的 左依
Give me five minutes, guys. – All right, Zoe.
嗨 左依
Hey, Zoe.
对不起 你很眼熟 认识你吗
Sorry, you look familiar, do I know you?
现在别这样好吗 – 好 什么时候
Can you not do this now? – Okay, when?
再打十通电♥话♥ 寄二十张传♥单♥之后吗
After I call you 10 more times and send you 20 more flyers?
左依 我真的很抱歉
Zoe, I’m sorry, I really am.
我需要你协助
I need your help.
左依 我不知怎么办 有人传这个给我
Zoe, I don’t know what to do. Somebody sent me this.
这是开玩笑吗
Is that supposed to be funny?
左依 有没有告诉任何人
Zoe, did you tell anyone?
是的 我写了一首歌♥ 但别担心 单张还没发行
Yeah, I wrote a song about it, but don’t worry, that single’s not out yet.
可以正经一分钟吗
Okay, could you get serious for one minute?
我从来没有说过
I never said anything.
柯比怎么想
What did Colby think?
我还没告诉他 – 怎么啦 乐园里也有麻烦
I haven’t told him yet. – What’s the matter, trouble in paradise?
左依 我没有你坚强
Zoe, I’m not tough like you.
我父母出门了 我不能到柯比家
Look, my parents are out of town. I can’t go to Colby’s.
可以请我在这里睡一夜吗
So could you just ask me to crash here for tonight?
沙发在这里 浴室在后面
Couch is over there, bathroom’s in the back.
七月二日
他修理滑雪缆车
He fixes ski lifts?
这是他夏天的工作
This is his summer job?
怪不得他不打电♥话♥给任何人
No wonder he hasn’t called anybody.
罗杰
Roger?
感觉不对
This doesn’t feel right.
或许应该晚一点到镇上跟他见面
Maybe we should just meet him in town later.
老天 安珀 别紧张
Jesus, Amber, chill out!
好了 好了 走吧 我不喜欢这地方 来吧
Okay, okay, let’s go! I don’t like this place. Come on.
老天
Jeez!
这是开同学会吗 – 我们得谈谈
What is this, a reunion? – We need to talk.
罗杰 很重要
Roger! It’s important.
请你把这东西关掉
Would you shut that thing off?
昨晚收到50通简讯
I got 50 of these last night.
也没有来电显示
The number’s totally blocked.
不可能 我们销毁了一切
That’s impossible. We got rid of everything.
罗杰 有人知道 – 为什么
Someone knows, Roger. – Why?
你们两个谁是大嘴巴
Which one of you opened your mouth?
正要问你同样的问题
We were gonna ask you the same thing.
你收到简讯 我没有
You got the message. Not me.
柯比怎样 – 他是你朋友 说了什么吗
What about Colby? – He’s your buddy. He say anything to you?
开玩笑
Are you kidding?
他到加州之后 没跟我说过话
Hasn’t even talked to me once since he went to California.
我们必须报♥警♥
We gotta go to the cops.
我们曾经有机会说实话 罗杰
We had our chance to tell the truth, Roger.
现在有人知道了 如果他先报♥警♥怎么办
Somebody knows now. What if this guy goes first?
我们当众撒谎
After we lied to everyone’s faces?
害警♥察♥追捕一个 不存在的凶手追了一年
Having the cops chasing a killer for a year that doesn’t exist?
想想看吧 – 我想过了
Think about it. – I have thought about it!
反正我的人生完了
My life’s jacked anyway.