– Very well.
– 你准备下岗
– Ready to relieve you.
– 无未证实的命令,不能随便下岗
– No machinery down, unexecuted orders.
– 我同意你
– I relieve you.
– 埃德已经让我下岗
– I’ve been relieved by Ed.
很好,乔治。看起来怎么样,科特?
Very well, George. How does it look, Court?
从潜水的观点来看,艇长,我要说,我们最稳妥
From this diving point, captain, I would say our best bet…
就是走快线287,直到赫布里底群岛
…for a quick course would be 287 until we clear the Hebrides.
然后直接去斯皮特博根做最后一次航行
Then directly to Spitsbergen for a final departure fix.
从发送时间和我们的最初估计来看
Transit time checks with our initial estimates.
– 准备转向287
– Come around to 287, Ed.
– 287,明白
– 287, aye.
– 转向287
– Come right to 287.
– 转向287
– Right to 287, aye.
什么时候到冰原,科特?
What’s the time for arrival at the ice barrier, Court?
– 1530 星期三,长官
– 1530 Thursday, sir.
– 谢谢
– Thank you.
– 侧面情况
– Move it up to flank.
– 侧面情况,长官
– Flank, aye, sir.
-全速前进,肯特纳
– All ahead flank, Kentner.
– 全速前进,明白
– All ahead flank, aye.
回令,全速前进
Answering. All ahead flank.
快
Come on.
– 艇长,据说这个人是…
– Captain, the scam is this guy’s a…
– 什么?
– A what?
间谍?
Spy?
不要随意猜测你不熟悉的人
Just don’t get too buddy-buddy with him.
是,长官
No, sir.
– 西莫斯
– Simms.
– 晚上好,艇长
– Evening, captain.
– 豪尔,雷
– Hall. Ray.
– 有
– Here.
– 凯里,莫里森
– Kelly. Morrison.
– 有
– Yeah.
– 马丁
– Martin.
– 有
– Yo.
– 米勒 莫尔
– Miller. Moore.
– 有
– Yo.
史密斯
Smith.
– 立正!
– Attention!
– 你们继续
– Carry on.
– 晚上好
– Evening.
– 晚上好,长官
– Good evening, sir.
沃克中中尉,我是菲拉德中校,欢迎你
Lieutenant Walker, I’m Commander Ferraday. Welcome aboard.
– 谢谢你,长官
– Thank you, sir.
– 这些铺位都很狭小
– These quarters are cramped…
– 只是几天
…but it’s only for a couple of days.
– 我们很舒服
– We’re comfortable, sir.
很好
Good.
我能为你做什么吗,中尉?
Anything I can do for you, lieutenant?
长官,大家都想知道是否可以在这里抽烟
I think the men were wondering, sir,
if they could smoke down here.
当然可以但是要报♥警♥灯灭了才行
Of course they can,
except when the smoking lamp is out.
你会发现在艇上做点别的事也很有趣,都是这样
You’ll find chow onboard the Tigerfish
pretty good. That’ll make up for this.
– 还有什么问题吗?
– Any other questions?
– 有
– Well…
鱼雷装好了吗?(陆战队都睡在鱼雷旁边)
Are the torpedoes armed?
当然
Sure they are.
– 核弹头?
– Nuclear warheads?
– 不,高性能炸♥药♥
– No. Torpex.
每一个的爆♥炸♥力不超过…
I’d say each of them
has no more destructive power than…
400磅的TNT
…400 pounds of TNT.
那没什么
Nothing.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
– 这可是核潜艇
– This is a nuclear submarine.
– 没错
– That’s right.
我们没有一个人以前上过潜艇
None of us have been aboard a sub before.
好好休息
Rest easy.
我走了
I have.
紧急情况,扎布林斯基 要求与艇长对话
Urgent, Zabrinczski. Right to the captain.
是
Yes, sir.
艇长,有消息
Captain, sir. Message.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones.
你睡我的铺位
You’re in my bunk.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones…
非常抱歉
I’m terribly sorry.
– 发现他在我的铺上,艇长
– Found him in my bunk, captain.
– 是
– Yes.
睡得好好的被他吵醒了 。习惯反射
Woke me out of a rotten sleep. Asinine reflex.
白♥痴♥,以后不会了,向你道歉
Idiotic. It won’t happen again. Endless apologies.
– 你一直带着这东西睡觉?
– Do you always sleep with that thing?
– 从小就是,这是你的床?对不起
– Childish habit. It’s your bunk? Sorry.
考虑到你的习惯反射,还是让我们保管
Considering your reflexes, maybe we better take that.
不,艇长 我必须自己保管
No, captain. I have to be tucked up with it.
安全地毯, 那种东西
Security blanket, that kind of thing.
好吧,这样扣紧的弦松下来了。你来吗?
Good. This’ll loosen the old
fiddle strings. Will you join me?
不,谢谢
No, thank you.
看准这些坐标了吗?
Recognize these coordinates?
是的,先生
Yes, sir.
告诉科特设计一条航线
Tell Court to lay out a track.
是,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
又有了新的发现,艇长?
Some startling new development, captain?
我们接到命令,汇合点在北纬59度,西经4度
We’ve been ordered to a surface rendezvous, 59 north, 4 west.
那是奥克尼群岛。是因为他还是我们不知道的原因
That’s just off the Orkney Islands.
It’s with whom or what we don’t know.
你可以认为是我。巡逻的荣耀,我还没弄明白
And you think that I do. Scout’s honor, I haven’t the foggiest…
尽管我认为这是我的事情的结束而不是你的
…although I assume it’s more about
my end of the business than yours.
快乐的日子啊
Happy days.
琼斯先生,我每天都…
Mr. Jones, I deal with secret orders…
接到秘密的命令几乎每天都有
…classified information, almost every day.
– 我不得不承认我不喜欢这样…
– I can’t say I’ve ever learned to like it…
– 很高兴你不喜欢
– And I am very glad that you don’t.
交给那些受过这方面训练的人处理吧
Leave that sort of thing
to the people who are trained for it.
对不对,艇长?
Right, captain?
我还是觉得跟汉森这样的人吵架太傻
I still feel all kinds of a fool about that set-to with Hansen.
他是这么称呼我
It’s what he called me, you know.
没得好好睡觉
Out of a sound sleep.
– 他叫你什么?
– What did he call you?
– 琼斯
– Jones.
名字不好,内涵不好
Bad name. Bad connotations.
我杀死过一个叫琼斯的人
I once killed a man called Jones.
当然不是因为这个原因
Not for that reason, of course.
– 那不是你的名字
– That’s not your name.
– 是不是?
– Isn’t that obvious?
这是一个代码名字。非常聪明的破解,是不是
Actually, it’s a code cover name.
Brilliant deception, don’t you think?
特别是你的提示
Practically a revelation, coming from you.
艇长
Captain.
你已经猜测我是一个鬼鬼祟祟的人
You’ve already guessed that I’m some sort of sneaky bastard…
专搞阴谋诡计
…involved in some sort of low skullduggery.
– 是不是?
– Right?
– 是的
– Right.
但是也没有理由坦率说明…
But there’s no reason for a straightforward…
像你这样直来直往
…up-and-up, out-in-the-open fellow like yourself…
介入一些我不需要知道的事
…being involved more than he must.
这点我可以向你保证
I promise you this.
你要知道的一定会知道
You’ll know all you need to know…
如果…
…as, and if…
到了需要的时候
…the need arises.