…not so praiseworthy, perhaps, but equally peaceful.
我们要修复某个太空舱
We have come to recover a certain capsule…
那是来自一个人造卫星上的元件
…which was taken from an element of a certain satellite…
被苏联社♥会♥主♥义♥共和国
…which was placed into orbit…
被发射进入轨道
…by the Union of the Soviet Socialistic Republics.
你知道,这个太空舱是我们政♥府♥的财产
As you know, this capsule is the property of my government…
我们只希望获得它属于我们的
…and we only wish to obtain that which belongs to us…
在国际法律的规定下
…under international law.
因此,长官…
Therefore, sir…
我知道你和你的人会撤退
…I know you and your men will withdraw…
允许我们接收应当是我们的东西
…and permit us to take possession of what is rightfully ours.
我们会很直接地做,先生,但首先要遵循国际法
We will do so directly, sir, but first, under international law…
我们会移交从美国拍摄的胶片
…we will remove the film which was taken from the United States…
是用一个属于大不列颠联合王国的照相机拍的
…which was in a camera belonging
to the United Kingdom of Great Britain.
当那完成后。你就会有你的太空舱了
When that is done, then, sir, you may have your capsule.
菲拉德中校…
Commander Ferraday…
这不是放空话的时间或者地方
…this is not the time or place to play with words.
你现在无疑发现
You have undoubtedly discovered by now…
太空舱会爆♥炸♥如果打开的话
…that the capsule will explode if opened.
我想你表达的是“陷阱”
I believe your expression is “booby trap.”
[SPEAKING RUSSIAN]
你能把它打开吗,瓦斯洛夫先生?
Can you open it, Mr. Vaslov?
– 我知道怎么搞,我可以尝试
– I have been briefed. I can try.
– 行动
– Do it.
你看到的工具是一个电子雷♥管♥
The instrument you see is an electronic detonator.
是用来调整爆♥炸♥装置的
It is tuned to an exploding device…
是配置在太空舱里的
…which is incorporated within the capsule.
安全关闭
The safety is off.
雷♥管♥被装好
The detonator is armed.
现在可以从我站的地方引爆
It can now be detonated from where I stand…
如果我拇指轻轻一按
…by a very slight pressure of my thumb.
我相信你的智慧,长官
I trust your intelligence, sir…
别移♥动♥太空舱
…not to move the capsule.
但如果你要那样尝试
But if you should attempt to do so…
即使你要把它安置在你的潜水艇内
…even if you should manage to place it within your submarine…
好了,我把它留给你
Well, I leave it to you, sir…
决定你的潜艇能不能在爆♥炸♥中幸存
…to decide whether or not your hull could survive the explosion.
长官…
Sir…
你和你的人要离开, 然后留下太空舱
…you and your men will stand away and release the capsule.
长官,我们非武装的人要撤退
Sir, those of us who are unarmed will withdraw.
剩下的我们不撤退
The rest of us, sir, will not.
我要告诉你,你有多错
Now I must tell you how wrong you are.
你面临我100多人包围
You are faced and flanked by over 100 of my men…
他们多数处于很隐蔽的状态
…most of them in excellent positions of concealment…
都用自动武器瞄准你
…and have automatic weapons trained upon you…
和你的人数众多的部下
…and your vastly inferior force.
我还要告诉你,长官…
I must also tell you, sir…
虽然我处于严格的命令避免暴♥力♥,如果可能…
…although I’m under strict orders to avoid violence if possible…
我的天性就很暴♥力♥
…my personal nature is a violent one.
我经历了非常黯淡的困境
I’m experiencing grave difficulties as it is…
压抑我自己不按这个按钮
…in restraining myself from pressing this button…
并命令我的人开火
…giving my men the command to open fire.
中校
Commander…
我给你两分钟
…I will give you exactly two minutes…
离开,然后放下太空舱
…to stand away and release the capsule…
开始…
…beginning…
现在
…now.
在容器里
In the container…
同志
…comrade.
重新组合太空舱, 瓦斯洛夫先生
Reassemble the capsule, Mr. Vaslov.
把容器放下,瓦斯洛夫先生, 然后站起来
Put the container down, Mr. Vaslov, and stand up.
奥斯特维斯基上校…
Colonel Ostrovsky…
我这里有两个平民
…I have two civilians here.
我要求允许他们离这块区域
I request permission for them to leave the field.
允许被批准
Permission granted.
远离潜艇
Away from the submarine.
够了
Enough!
中校,时间到
Commander, time is up.
要么你给我太空舱
Either you give me the capsule…
要么我命令我的人去拿太空舱
…or I order my men to advance to take the capsule…
然后开火
…and to open fire…
如果你命令的人要开火
…if one man in your command should fire one shot.
[SPEAKING RUSSIAN]
奥斯特维斯基上校
Colonel Ostrovsky.
对所发生事情的责任…
The responsibility for what will happen now…
就是你一个人的
…is yours and yours alone.
去拿太空舱
Take the capsule.
祝贺你的决定,中校
My compliments, commander, on your decision.
[YELLING IN RUSSIAN]
[YELLING IN RUSSIAN]
停火
Hold your fire!
[YELLING IN RUSSIAN]
停火
Hold your fire!
把胶片给他,琼斯先生
Give him the film, Mr. Jones.
把胶片给他
Give him the film.
年轻人,把枪放下
Young man, put your gun down.
如果你现在用它,那你就会被枪毙
If you use it now, you will be shot down…
我想是没有必要的
…and there is no need for that.
我们达到目的了事故结束了
We have what we came for. The incident is closed.
会结束的,长官,当我们拿到胶片后
It will be closed, sir, when we have the film.
退后
Stand back.
你会在我之前死
You will be dead before I am.
无论哪种方式,你知道我会扣扳机
Either way, you know I’ll pull the trigger…
拿着
…and hold it.
沃克中尉!
Lieutenant Walker!
[YELLING IN RUSSIAN]
[SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN]
菲拉德中校…
Commander Ferraday…
你要派你的医护人员去照顾你的中尉
…you may send your medical man to attend to your lieutenant.
本宁
Benning.
[SPEAKING IN RUSSIAN]
还有你,上校,可以指示你的人了
And you, colonel, can pick up your man.
菲拉德中校,太空舱被毁了
Commander Ferraday, the capsule has been destroyed.
我们的使命因此完成了至少完成了一部分
Our mission is therefore accomplished. At least in part.
你的使命也完成了同样多
Your mission is also accomplished to the same degree.
很不幸,这个军官被枪击了
It is unfortunate that the officer was shot…
显然是意外
…apparently by accident.

Yes.
我们之间的进一步冲突是毫无意义的
Further conflict between us would be pointless.
我发出了命令, 我的战斗机返回基地
I’ve given the command to my fighter planes to return to base.
我的人和我自己会在一个小时内被接回
My men and myself will be picked up within the hour.
那时我们要上路了
Then we’ll be on our way.
你离家有一段很长的路
You’re a long way from home.
我们都是,中校
We both are, commander.
[SPEAKS RUSSIAN]
直到我们再次相见
Until you meet again.

Yes.
直到我们再次相见
Until we meet again.
[SPEAKS RUSSIAN]

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!