I want 100 men out here.
担架,担架搬运者,灯和电线
Stretchers, stretcher-bearers,
lights and cables.
– 是,长官
– Aye, sir.
– 舰桥,雷达
– Bridge, radar.
– 在我们范围内有未经确认的航行器
– Unidentified aircraft on our scope.
– 舰桥,是
– Bridge, aye.
艇长,雷达报告了未经确认的飞行器
Captain, radar has reported unidentified aircraft.
什么方向?什么速度?
What direction? What speed?
雷达,给我确定那个飞行器
Radar, give me a fix on that aircraft.
从西,278方位
From the west, bearing 278.
速度,620节
Speed, 620 knots.
估计到达时间17分钟
Estimated time of arrival, 17 minutes.
– 怎么样?
– Well?
– 没什么
– Nothing.
没有什么
Nothing.
雷达报告航行器在117英里处
Radar reports aircraft now at 117 miles.
速度接近620节
Approaching at 620 knots.
估计达到时间,9分钟
Estimated time of arrival, nine minutes.
我的空中支持请求是什么?
What about my air support request?
否定,我们的飞机不能动,他们完全被风困住了
Negative. Our planes can’t move. They’re completely weathered in.
情况怎么样,马丁?
How’s it coming, Martin?
你能找到定位太空舱的频率吗?
Can you find the frequency to locate the capsule or can’t you?
在看得见极光的地带,能够通过零星层传播
Well, sir, in zones of visible aurora, you
get transmissions in the sporadic E layer.
– 就像一个云地层
– Like a cloud stratum.
– 告诉我什么时候有用
– Just tell me when it works.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
斑马北极站,雷达报告第二个飞行器
Zebra party, radar reports second flight of aircraft.
目标普拉伯号♥。同样的速度,同样的方位
Target Bravo. Same speed, same bearing.
估计在第一个航行器后一分钟到
Estimated one minute behind first flight.
现在航行器在21英里处
Aircraft now at 21 miles.
估计达到时间,两分钟
Estimated time of arrival, two minutes.
飞行器现在11英里处。估计达到时间,一分钟
Aircraft now at 11 miles. Estimated time of arrival, one minute.
斑马北极站。雷达捕捉到了次音速飞行器
Zebra party, radar has picked up subsonic aircraft.
目标查理号♥,同样的方位
Target Charlie. Same bearing.
速度,365节。估计到达时间,4分钟
Speed, 365 knots. ETA, four minutes.
那是伞兵
That’ll be the paratroopers.
别动,上尉
Don’t move, captain.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
小心点
Carefully.
把枪放下,上尉
Put the gun down, captain.
别去碰扳机
Do not reach for the trigger…
否则你永远碰不到了
…or you’ll never touch it.
别喊。你会永远听不见
And don’t shout. You will never hear it.
现在向前,小心点
Now step forward, carefully.
把手放到你前面的栏杆上
Put your hands on the railing in front of you.
两只手
Both hands.
两只手继续放在栏杆上,下楼梯
Now, keeping both hands on the railing, come down the stairs.
一次一步
One step at a time.
我开始以为是他
And I was just beginning to think it was him.
他总以为是你
He always thought it was you.
你看,如果我从英国出生,他在俄♥国♥…
You see, had I been born in England, and he in Russia…
他会坐在这里我会躺在那里
…he would be standing here and I would be lying there.
一个不乐意…
Yet one takes no pleasure…
毁灭一个人的…
…in mutilating one’s…
同卵双生
…identical twin.
但你希望我为你做什么?
But you expect me to do it for you?

No.
我希望你拿起铁撬
I expect you to pick up that crowbar…
杀了我
…and kill me.
是,你状态很好
Yes. You are in excellent shape.
打三四下就可以了一个断肋骨,手臂…
Three or four good blows should do it. A broken rib, an arm…
你要他们觉得我…
You want them to think that I?
去死吧
Go to hell.
我真的会,上尉但不是在你的面前
I undoubtedly will, captain, but not before you.
现在,拿起铁撬
Now, pick up the crowbar.
如果我不…
If I don’t…
最坏的事情就是你杀了我
…the worst that can happen is that you kill me…
然后你会那样做
…and you’re gonna do that anyway.
你快点扣下扳机吧
So you go ahead and pull that trigger.
你别拿我做借口
You’re not going to use me as an excuse.
他们说被关起来的公牛
They say a bull in the ring…
会比在屠宰场当
…dies a much better death…
引导用的阉公牛过得好些
…than a steer in a slaughterhouse.
公牛还是有机会的
A bull has a chance.
你想成为被屠宰的公牛,上尉
Do you want to be killed for a bull, captain…
还是一只阉公牛
…or a steer?
拿起铁撬
Now, pick up the crowbar.
至少那是一个武器
At least it is a weapon…
谁知道? 如果你打得很快
…and who knows? If you strike very quickly…
那你可以带走我
…you might even take me by surprise.
把它拿起了
Pick it up.
把它拿起了
Pick it up!
现在打我
Now hit me.
打我啊
Hit me!
本宁医生
Dr. Benning!
琼斯,琼斯向他开枪了
Jones. Jones shot him.
我在这里找到他
I found him here.
当我俯身的时候,艇长,安德森…
As I was bending over, the captain, Anders…
用铁撬攻击了我。然后琼斯对他开枪了
…attacked me with the crowbar, and Jones… Jones shot him.
他死了,长官
He’s dead, sir.
艇长
Captain.
艇长,艇长?
Captain. Captain?
手♥枪♥,他找到高德温的手♥枪♥
The pistol. He found Goodwin’s pistol.
这不可能有那么重要
This couldn’t be that important.
艇长,看
Captain, look.
你找到它了
You found it.
你找到它了
You found it!
找到太空舱,瓦斯洛夫
Find the capsule, Vaslov.
沃克,你和你的人跟他去
Walker, you and your men go with him.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
看见灯光吗?
You see that light?
那是陷阱
It is booby-trapped.
韦伯森,克斯迪甘,帕克,尼克尔斯呆在这里,柯勒
Webson, Costigan, Parker, Nichols, stay here. Kohler.
全体艇员,回艇上。快点
All ship’s company, back to the ship, on the double!
好了,快点,快走
All right, move it. Move it.
– 你知道怎么做,鲍勃
– You know what to do, Bob.
– 是,长官
– Aye, sir.
我要把艇员安置回艇上
I’m putting the crew back onboard.
你接管你的潜艇。如果你有必要
You handle the ship if you have to go under.
如果有东西爆♥炸♥淹没,就出去
Now, if anything blows, submerge and get out.
不等让你们剩下的人上艇吗?
Without waiting to get the rest of you aboard?
什么都不等。把它弄出去
Without waiting for anything. Chip it out.
– 里面有两个乙炔火把
– There’s two acetylene torches inside.
– 去拿,然后找到米特甘中尉
– Get them and get Lt. Mitgang.
是,长官
Yes, sir.
艇长,我们看见伞兵向你走来
Captain, we see paratroopers moving towards you.
估计不到数量但是很大的部队
We can’t estimate the number, but it’s a large force.
现在,马丁,扎布林斯基我要你们的技术意见
Now, Martin, Zabrinczski, I want your technical opinion…
你能想到的最好的
…the best you can come up with.
很明显,附在太空舱的装备要爆♥炸♥了
Obviously, the device attached to the capsule is explosive.
我要知道的是如果我们去捡它,还会爆♥炸♥吗?
What I must know is, will it explode if we pick it up?
长官
Sir.
把它弄出那里
Get it out of there.
菲拉德中校?
Commander Ferraday?
我是菲拉德中校
I’m Commander Ferraday.
我是奥斯特维斯基上校,中校
I’m Colonel Ostrovsky, sir.
恭喜你和你的艇员的营救任务成功
I congratulate you and your crew on the success of your rescue mission.
全世界的人听到后会很高兴
The world will rejoice to hear of it.
我带我的人来执行另一个任务
I’m here with my men on another mission…
不是很值得称赞,很平常

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!