We go forward. We go back.
-前进 -后退
Forward. Back.
来吧
Come on.
好吧
Fine.
曼尼
Manny.
是艾利 她被困在一个洞穴里了
It’s Ellie, she’s trapped in a cave.
艾利 我不想我们因为没得选择才在一起
Ellie, I don’t want us to be together because we have to.
我想我们因为爱 才在一起
I want us to be together because we want to.
我真的想和你在一起 艾利
And I wanna be with you, Ellie.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
噢 曼尼 我想你就要
Oh, Manny, I thought you were going…
你对我来说已经足够像灰貂了
You’re possum enough for me.
快要生了 孩子就快要生出来了
The baby’s coming! The baby’s coming!
-小心点 -我就要当爸爸了
– Watch it! – I’m having a baby!
-曼尼 -怎么了
Manny? Huh?
我告诉过你那只是孩子踢了一下肚子
I told you it was just a kick.
对不起呀 伙计们 错误警报
Sorry, folks! False alarm!
我想向你们介绍爱格伯特 谢莉 和洋子
I’d like to present Egbert, Shelly and Yoko.
希德 不管你要做什么 这都是个馊主意
Sid, whatever you’re doing, it’s a bad idea.
麻麻
Momma!
我是妈妈
I’m a mommy.
希德 希德
Sid! Sid!
救命
Help!
希德一定在这下面
Sid must be down there.
我们一直生活在这个世界的上面
We’ve been living above an entire world,
我们都从没发觉这里
and we didn’t even know it.
我名字叫巴克 全名巴克敏斯特
The name’s buck. Short for buckminster.
简称 “巴”
Long for “Buh.”
你们来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我们的朋友被一头恐龙带走了
Our friend was taken by a dinosaur.
这个嘛
Well!
他已经死了 欢迎来到我的世界哟
He’s dead. Welcome to my world.
等等我 宝宝要跟不上了
Wait! Sloth down!
下面这里还不赖 气候不错 邻居也很友好
It’s not so bad down here. Nice weather, friendly neighbors.
你好 邻居
Hi, neighbor.
-是鲁迪 -鲁迪吗
Rudy. Rudy?
小桃
Peaches!
小桃
Peaches?
小桃 那个孩子 现在什么鬼情况
Peaches! The baby! What, now?
这个吗 情况不妙
This? Not good.
危险的陌生人啊
Stranger danger!
没错 来吧
That’s right! Come on!
哟吼看我帅不帅
Yee-haw!
这就是树懒希德的生命尽头
This is the end of Sid the sloth!
救命啊
Help!
不 希德 是我
No, Sid! It’s me!
-还有我 -还有我哟
And me! And me!
我觉得我们快爬上来了
I think we’re getting close.
她看起来就像她妈妈一样
She looks just like her mother.
真是苍天保佑
Thank goodness.
真高兴你活着回来了 希德
It’s good to have you back, Sid.
从没想过我会这么说 不过我还挺想你的 伙计
Never thought I would say this, but I missed you, buddy.
好啦 哺乳动物们 让我带你们回家吧
All right, mammals, let’s get you home.
没错 甜心 欢迎来到冰河世纪
That’s right, sweetheart. Welcome to the ice age.
那是什么
What was that?
我想我们快到了
I think we’re almost there!
我会把你们全部埋了 然后在你们坟上跳舞的
I’ll bury you all and dance on your graves.
看她多脆弱
So frail.
她都等不及和你一块愉快玩耍了 希德
And she can’t wait to spend time with you, Sid.
曼尼 不要
Manny! No!
不论花多久时间 我一定会找到你们的
No matter how long it takes, I will find you!
那道墙一定会一直前移 砸死我们所有人
That wall is going to keep moving and crush us.
我们需要赶到陆地之桥那儿
We need to get to the land bridge.
有什么问题吗
Any questions?
说吧
Yes?
当你通过你的大鼻子喝水时
When you drink water through your trunk,
尝起来有没有像鼻屎呀
does it taste like boogers?
没有
No.
好吧 有时候有 大家快走
Well, sometimes. Let’s move!
嗯 我是不是产生幻觉了
Hmm. Am I hallucinating,
还是那冰山确实直接冲我们来了
or is that ice coming straight towards us?
格特船长 前来帮忙
Captain Gutt, here to help.
你知道么 这真是个好猴子
You know, that’s a nice monkey.
要熄灯了哟 大家伙
Lights out, big fella.
嗨 伙计 欢迎来到聚会
Hey, buddy. Welcome to the party.
准备好木板
Prepare the plank!
正在准备木板
Preparing the plank!
这可不会发生的 船长
Ain’t going to happen, captain.
就问问这里谁有救生圈
Does anyone have floaties?
看那里 是陆地
There! Land!
大家快点滑水 快点滑
Everyone paddle. Paddle!
大家到这里来 快点 是条捷径
Guys, over here. Come on, it’s a shortcut.
哇嗷 这太震撼了
Wow! That is amazing.

Huh?
大家 我们也许该离开这儿
Guys, we should get out of here.
太壮观了
This is epic!
走 走 快走
Go! Go! Go!
嗨 小桃 放轻松 这多有趣啊
Hey, peach, loosen up! Have some fun.
有趣吗 我要离开这儿了
Fun? I’m out of here.
如果你们这些疯子能正常点的话
If you geniuses are normal,
就会明白我们种族最终会灭绝的
this species is going to end up extinct.
是吗 那你们的种族一定会先灭绝
Yeah, well, your species is going to be extinct first.
烧死你哟
Burn!
我们是同一种族的 蠢货
We’re the same species, genius.
什么 再烧你一次
What? Double burn.
那是不是小桃啊 看 她在那儿
Is that…? Peaches? There she is!
爸爸
Dad!
快走 我就跟在你们身后
Go, go, I’m right behind you.

No!
而我跟在你身后
I’m right behind you.
爸爸
Dad!

No!
你已经插翅难逃的 曼尼
There’s nowhere to run, Manny.
有些时候 体重十一吨♥还是有作用的
Sometimes, it pays to weigh eleven tons!

No!
旅途愉快呀 猴小子
Bon voyage, monkey boy!
有谁招呼了头鲸鱼来吗
Did somebody hail a whale?
这入场式怎么样
How’s that for an entrance?
爱上鼠奎娣
在电影制♥作♥期间
During moviemaking sometimes,
你会发现有些角色会特别出挑
you find characters that really stand out
甚至成为整个故事中一个令人开心的惊喜
and become this happy surprise in the story,
而鼠奎特就是其中一个角色
and Scrat was one of them.
鼠奎特是我们最初
Scrat was one of the
为冰河世纪第一部创造的角色之一
characters that we developed for ice age 1.
它是在我们寻找电影片头时
And it came from a need to find
诞生的一个角色
an opening sequence for the movie.
所以我们就看了一遍皮特的手稿 然后就发现了它
So, we went through Peter’s drawings, and there it was.
我们给它加了剑齿 还为它创作了一颗橡果
We added the saber-teeth and we gave him an acorn,
接着这整个角色形象就诞生了
and this whole issue was born.
就是在那时候冰川系列
And that’s when the idea of that glacier sequence
正式成为整部电影的片头
became the opening of the movie.
故事情节非常简单 没有对话
Very simple storyline, no dialogue.
只有这个小角色
Just having this little character
为了它的心中唯一的牵绊而奔波 那就是坚果
run for his life with one thing in mind, the nut.
大家都很喜欢它
People just loved it.
看过这个系列的人
Everybody who saw this sequence just
都可以很容易认出它这个可怜的小东西
could so identify with this poor little guy,
都知道他过着自己的生活
that he just got a life of his own,
结果我们三部曲都用了它做片头
and we just ended up using him throughout all three movies.
鼠奎特系列从某种程度上说就是一个理想
Scrat sequences are a dream, in a way,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!