希德
Sid!
是的 我们全找到了
Yeah! We got ’em all!
嗷 克林特
Aw, Clint!
你收起绵尾巴就是为在背后摆我一道吗
Finally got off your cottontail just to bite me in the back.
好吧
Okay.
陷阱已经待命
Those traps are on a hare-trigger.
牵一发而动所有
One goes off, they all go off!
只要她一过来 扑
Soon as she comes up, pow!
机智
Genius!
不过她为什么要过来
But why would she come here?
很简单 我给她留了个字条
Simple. I left her a note.
这张吗
This note?
我擦
Shoot.
看来我们要再待一会了
Looks like we might be here for a while!
我的孩子
My baby!
我创造的小奇迹
My little miracle!
我不是你的奇迹 能把我放下来吗
I am not your miracle. Could you just put me down?
这么淡定怎么行
We can’t panic like this.
我们应该惊慌失措才对啊
We’ve gotta panic like this!
我们再也见不到我们的蛋了
We’re never gonna see our eggs again!
我们得给他造个船
We gotta build him that ship.
我知道你担心你家人 我也有过这样的经历
I know you’re worried about your families. I’ve been there.
但是我的伙伴们一定能找到的
But my guys always come through.
看 他们到了
Look! It’s them!
他们回来了
They’re back!
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you! Thank you, thank you!
再多的寒冰 再多的黑夜
Neither ice, nor more ice, nor dark of night…
都没法阻挡我们对每一颗蛋的追寻
Would keep us from returning every last egg.

Huh?
除了你的那颗
Except yours.
我的蛋不见了吗
My egg’s missing?
但我们把地图上的蛋都找全了啊
But we found every egg on the map!
噢 不 我可怜的蛋
Oh, no. My poor little egg!
我从没感到这样崩溃
Never even got a chance to drive me crazy!
为什么 为什么是我的
Oh, why? Why me?
你们这些傻瓜
You fools!
噢 真以为我会把所有的蛋都放在一个篮子里吗
Oh, you really think I’m gonna put all my eggs in one basket?
如果还想见到你的宝贝蛋
You have until sunrise to build me my ship…
日出之前给我造出一艘船
If you ever want to see your precious egg again!
噢 不
Oh, no!
还有一个小时就日出了 我们造不出来的
It’s one hour to sunrise. We’re not gonna make it.
我们还有一个小时 我们一伙人一小时
We still got an hour. Our hour.
一小时一小时 那就是两个小时啊
Hour hour? So that’s two hours.
不是啊 我说的是属于我们一伙人的一小时
No, it’s the hour that belongs to us!
看 虽然又一次证明
Look, despite new evidence that suggests
我不该照顾小孩
I should not work in child care…
但只要我们在一起 不管我犯了什么错 都能找到解决办法
When we work together, we can fix any mistake I make.
希德说得对 看 我们遇到了困难
Sid’s right. Look, we had a setback.
那就从头开始 把它解决掉
Let’s start over and get this done.

Huh?
算我一个
Count me in.
哥们 别这样好吗 事情有点失控
Dude, stop, all right? This is kind of getting out of hand.
我不会交出那颗蛋 克林特 除非给我一艘船
I’m not giving up that egg, Clint, not without a ship.
我们的家怎么办 家人怎么办
What about our home? Our family?
我们自己怎么办 看看你的毛和你的血
What about us? Your own fluff and blood.
你交出地图的时候就已经背信弃义了
You gave up on loyalty the moment you gave up my map!
我们是兔子哎
We’re bunnies!
懂吗 我们又柔软又可爱 让人想抱抱
Okay? We’re soft, we’re cute, we’re cuddly.
我们有纽扣一样的鼻子 有毛绒绒的尾巴
We got button noses and fluffy tails…
这些特质让每个人见到我们都忍♥不住“啊”
Hand-crafted by nature to make everybody go, “Aw!”
而你却在一天之内
And you found a way to make the whole
让所有动物都讨厌我们
animal kingdom hate us in one day!
你需要被每个人喜爱
You need everyone to love you!
这是你 噢 可以啊
Here’s you. “Oh, that’s okay,
我不需要变得强壮
I don’t need to be tough and strong.
我要躲在洞里 那是你
“I’ll go hide in a hole.” That’s you.
这是我
Here’s me.
我是赢家
I win!
好吧 随你
Well, fine. Have it your way.
他们帮你建了艘船
They built you a ship.
他们在 他们在造 在造船吗
They’re doin’… They’re buildin’… They’re building it?

No!
哈 你以为这样我会告诉你
Hah! If you think I’m gonna tell you
蛋在哪 那你可真是个白♥痴♥
where that egg is, you’re nuts.

The egg!

No!
我来拿 我来拿
I got it, I got it!
我的蛋啊
My nest egg!
看上面 接
Head’s up! Come on!

Oh!
吃惊吧
Surprise!
噢 不会吧
Oh, please!
拿到了
Got it!

Whoa!
你刚看到了吗 我拿到了
Did you see that? I got it!
我的蛋
My egg!
希德 注意偷袭
Sid! Sneak attack!
春季解冻
Spring thaw!
冰要化了
The ice is melting!
把蛋给我
Give me that egg!
希德
Sid!

Ah!
该死的兔尾巴
Darn bunny tail!
你是第一个愚人节傻瓜
You’re the first April fool!
我们做到了
We did it!

Oh!
妈妈
Mama.
谢谢
Thank you!
萨瓦娜
Savannah!
过来看看你的小♥弟♥弟♥
Come look at your little brother.
噢 他真可爱
Oh, he’s so cute!
噢天啊 世上还有比你最美的小东西吗
Oh, my goodness, aren’t you the most beautiful thing?
我的奇迹
My miracle!
妈妈 看
Mom! Look!
过来
Come here.
小桃 你在哭吗
Peaches? Are you crying?
是的
You got me.
有家人真好
Family’s cool.
你也可能成为祖父母级的猛犸
You might even get to be a grand-mammoth someday.
曼尼 过来一下
Manny, come out here.
啊 怎么了 什么情况
Huh? What? What’s wrong?
你女儿开始明白了
Your daughter’s finally starting to make sense.
好 我明白你想和小伙伴们在一起
Okay, I know you want to be with your friends.
而且我还知道老鹰表演要开始了 和迪亚戈去看吧
And I know the eagles show is starting. Go watch with Diego.
-不许去 -是的 妈妈
-No way. Yeah, mom.
我们要在一起过复活节
We’re having Easter feast all together.
我们是一家人
As a family.
你知道吗 寻蛋挺好玩的
You know, it was kind of fun having an egg hunt.
或许我们应该每年都画彩蛋再把它们藏起来
Maybe we should paint eggs and hide ’em every year!
嘿 你知道吗 你特别擅长找蛋
Hey, you know what? You’re awesome with eggs.
所以怎样
Now, what do you think of this?
复活节
The Easter…
兔兔
Bunny!
你指的是一种工作吗
You mean like a job?
我一定要穿板正的制♥服♥吗
Would I have to wear a stiff suit?
不 你生日的小套装就很不错
No, your birthday suit is perfect.
妈 我有工作了
Mom, I got a job!
兔子和复活节有什么关系啊
What do bunnies have to do with Easter?
还有蛋蛋和涂蛋
Or eggs. Or painting.
抱歉 我完全不想懂
I’m sorry, that could never catch on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!