圆尾巴皮特
Peter cottontail?
你这是在侮辱我的种族
That is insulting to my species!
我来这儿是因为你还欠我条新船
I’m here for the new ship you owe me!
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
哦 我来帮你回忆回忆
Oh, let me refresh your memory.
上次我们碰面的时候 你打我 欺骗我 还羞辱了我
Last time we met, you beat, outsmarted, and humiliated me.
所以依我看 你欠我一艘新船
So the way I see it, you owe me a new ship.
省省吧小兔子 我毛都不欠你
Beat it, bunny. I don’t owe you bupkis.
哈哈
Ha-ha!
他在做什么
What is he doing?
我想 他在攻击你
I think… He’s attacking you?
攻击 看起来更像帮我去死皮
Attacking? Exfoliating, maybe.
你们都没尝过我的绝招 我会回来讨我的新船的
Y’all haven’t heard the last of me! I’ll be back for my new ship!
小憩时刻
Nap time!
哦天啊 你真是太可爱了
Oh, my gosh, you’re so cute!
睡吧睡吧
Sleep, sleep.
你想挠挠背么
You want back tickles?
哦 明天是你的大日子
Oh, you have a big day tomorrow!
现在 你们不好好休息的话可是敲不破壳的哦
Now, how are you gonna come outta your shell if you don’t rest?
哦我知道了知道了
Oh, I know! I know, I know.
我给你们讲个我妈以前一直给我讲的故事
I’ll tell you the story my mom used to tell me all the time.
那能让我直接入睡
It puts me right to sleep.
好的 蛋头先生坐墙上
Okay. “Humpty dumpty sat on a wall…”
幸运小兔偷光光
And the lucky bunny stole them all.
哦你被偷啦
Oh, you’re poached!
国王所有的马和所有的
“And all the king’s horses and all the king’s…”
哦我爱你向阳的这面 我要把你举起来
Oh, I like your sunny side. I’m gonna put you up!
滚蛋啦
Egg roll!
明天我就能靠这些蛋赚很多钱
Tomorrow I’m gonna cash in my nest egg
这样一来我的新海盗船就能启航了
for a big ol’ pirate ship to sail away in!
第一个恶作剧对所有灰貂来说都是重大的仪式
First pranking is a rite of passage for every possum.
小桃将会成为史上第一个愚人节被整的人
Peaches gets to be the first April fool in history.
她肯定会非常高兴
She’s gonna be so happy.

Shh!
她来了
Here she comes!
我们真是史上最棒的叔叔 嘘
We’re the best uncles ever! Shh!
但是我
But I…
我不懂
I don’t get it!
我们给侄女设下了这么残酷的陷阱
We set a vicious booby trap for our niece.
我们明明每步都做对了
We did everything right here!
大概你的胶水不行
Maybe your glue’s no good.
和你说了我的胶水很棒
Told you my glue is good!
哇哦
Whoa!
克莱西 发生什么了
Crash? What’s happening?
埃迪
Eddie?
停下来 你停下来
Stop it! You stop it!
这胶水真棒
It’s good glue.
谢谢你 真棒
Thank you. It’s incredible!
我们的蛋呢
Where are our eggs?
我觉得他不知道我们的蛋在哪儿
I don’t think he knows where the eggs are.
告诉你我们不应该相信他了
I told you we shouldn’t trust him.
额 没准今天是翘课日
Well, maybe it’s senior ditch day.
这怎么可能
How is that even possible?
哇哦 我是说 就算是个椭圆体 它们滚得也太快了
Wow, I mean, they are deceptively quick for oblongs.
一眨眼它们就都滚走了
You close your eyes for one second and they wobble off.
你把它们弄丢了
You lost them?
我把蛋托付给你 我还让大家都相信你
I trusted you with my egg! And I got them to trust you too!
你知不知道 作为一个单身爸爸
Do you have any idea, as a single-parent dad…
要领养一个蛋要经过多少考验
The hoops they made me jump through to adopt?
我生蛋生了一整天
It took me all day to lay my eggs!
你有没有生过重达半吨♥以上的东西
Have you ever given birth to something that weighs half a ton?

No.
悲伤的是 天性使然
Sadly, nature hasn’t seen it fit
我不太合适承担这项重任
to bless me with that experience.
行 现在你得感受下那种感觉了
Well, you’re about to find out how it feels.

Pull!
继续吧 我活该
Go ahead. I deserve it.
哇哦 请放开那只树懒
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Please release the sloth.
听着 听着 我们会找到你们的蛋的
Look, look, we’ll find your eggs
明早我就会把它们都找回来
and we’ll get ’em back by morning.
或者明天你们可以把他五马分尸
Or you can draw and quarter him tomorrow.
我没说他们就该这么做
I’m not saying they should.
可以给他涂上柏油粘上羽毛吗[一种酷刑]
Can we tar and feather him?
不可以 会弄得洞穴到处都是
No! It’ll get all over my cave.
拿他喂虫子
What if we feed him to the reptile!
让我收拾这只角蜥
Get that horny toad!
听着 你的想法很好 但是希德并没有拿走你的蛋
Look, I appreciate your ideas, but Sid didn’t take your eggs!
那是谁拿走的
Then who did?
嘿 看
Hey, look!
我们有新发现
We found something!
是索要赎金的字条
It’s a ransom note.
明天之前给我一艘船 不然生蛋变熟蛋
Get me a ship by tomorrow or the eggs get scrambled.
是海盗拿走了我们的蛋
The pirate took our eggs!
都是你惹的麻烦
You brought this trouble here.
给他一艘新船就好了
Just give him a new ship!
我们不能和海盗讨价还价 他们说啥是啥 不会听劝的
We can’t negotiate with a pirate. He’ll just keep doing it.
等等
Wait, wait!
是海盗 抓住他
It’s the pirate! Get him!
等等 等等 不 我不是他
Wait, wait, wait, no, I’m not him!
那个是我兄弟
That’s my brother.
不 他在我们的窝里 藏了这个
No, he hid this! In our rabbit hole.
这是藏蛋地图
It’s a treasure map to the eggs.
你看 海盗就是喜欢藏东西
You see, pirates, they like to hide things…
藏好之后画个地图 过一阵子再找 其实我也不是很懂
And draw maps to find them, like, later. I don’t know.
我知道海盗会做什么
I know what pirates do.
你为什么把地图带给我们
Why did you bring this to us?
我家族十三代都是在这个山谷里造窝
My family’s made its hole in this valley for 13 generations.
将近四年啊
That’s almost four years!
我这次一定要把事态挽救过来 你懂吗
For once, I gotta make things right. You know?
为了我家人
For my family.
我们要把蛋拿回来
We gotta get those eggs back.
我打了个盹 然后蛋就被偷了
I napped, and they got egg-napped.
曼尼 我们一定要帮助他们
Manny, we have to help those families.
希德 改过自新的机会就摆在你面前
Sid, this is your chance to make things right.
谢谢 爱丽
Thanks, Ellie.
你的智慧比你的身材更广博
You’re wise beyond your size.
好的 我们要开始寻蛋之旅了
Okay, we got ourselves an egg hunt!
每个树洞 兔窝 水坑 冰孔
Let’s search every tree hole, rabbit hole,
只要是山谷里的地方
watering hole, and ice hole…
都不能放过
In this entire valley.
我们会找到的 我保证
We’ll find ’em. I promise.
嘿 你不想看看地图吗
Hey, don’t you want to follow the map?
用不着地图
Map, Schmap.
我们有DTS 迪亚戈追踪系统
We have a D.T.S. Diego tracking system.
靠我的鼻子和本能 不会出错的啦
My nose, and these instincts, can’t miss.
刚刚就出错了
They just did.

Huh?
根据我们并不需要的地图来看 有一个蛋就应该在
According to this map we don’t need, there should be one right…
这里
Here!
用蛋作标记
Eggs marks the spot.
把蛋涂上颜色做掩护再藏起来
Painting and hiding eggs?
太阴险了 谁会这么做
It’s insidious. Who would do such a thing?
简直像在冰川里找冰块
This is like finding an ice cube in a glacier.
我又找到一个
I found another one.
很好 往左一点 不 再中间点
All right, a little more to the left. No, center.
好 往右 往右 停 不不不
Okay, to the right, to the right. Okay, no, no, no, no.
好 再往左一点 往南一点 再南点
Okay, a little more to the left, a little south, a little south.
这个是巧克力 应该和蛋差不多重
It’s chocolate. Should weigh just about the same.
谁会知道巧克力做成蛋形才是最美味的呢
Who knew that chocolate tastes best in egg form?

Whoa!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!