Half in cabas, hunkers, No …!
花椰菜
Broccoli!
当时的情况是这样的
Here is what happened:
恐龙袭击了希德
Dinosaur attacked Sid,
希德用花椰菜回击
Sid bites back with a piece of broccoli.
恐龙惨死在蔬菜武器下
Bleeding dinosaur, off vegetable.
你疯了吗 希德不暴♥力♥
Are you nuts? Sid is not violent,
也没那么有协调性
Or coordinated
而且 恐龙尸体呢
Where is the dinosaur?
好吧 有破绽
All right …Good point.
可能二
Theory two:
希德正在吃花椰菜
Sid’s eating broccoli.
这时恐龙吃了希德
Dinosaur eats Sid and
又踩在了花椰菜上
Dinosaur steps on the broccoli.
只剩下花椰菜
Leaving the broccoli off vegetable.
巴克你究竟是什么时候疯了的
Buck, when exactly did you lose you mind?
三个月前 我一早醒来
Three months ago. I woke up one morning
发现自己和一只凤梨结婚了
Married to a pineapple.
一只非常丑的凤梨
An ugly pineapple.
但我爱她
But I loved her.
巴克 我想你漏了一点线索
Buck! I think you missed a little clue over here.
你的朋友可能还活着
Your friend might be alive.
但是活不久了 鲁迪就在附近
But not for long. Rudy is closing in.
你们要走这条路 惊叫平原
You’ll go here, the plates of Wow.
尽管就剩下这些石头
Or whatever left of them.
??大家跟紧 保持队形
Single far everyone, add for another forth
那是什么声音
What is that sound?
是风 它在跟我们说话
It’s the wind. It’s speaking to us.
它在说什么
What’s it saying?
我不知道 我又不说风话
I don’t know. I don’t speak wind.
艾丽
Ellie?
我没事 别担心 我只是要
I’m fine, don’t don’t worry about me…I’m just taking my…
艾丽
Ellie!
-曼尼 -跳到边上
– Manny! – Get to the edge!
艾丽 艾丽你在哪里
Ellie! Ellie, where are you?
我没事 我在这
It’s okey. I am here.
坚持住艾丽 我们马上就过去
Hang on, Ellie! We will be right there.
等等 树懒被落下了
Wait! Sloth down!
等等 我是属猪的 跑不动
Wait … I’m a hog, hold on…
你们这些家伙走那么快
Geez, you guys are getting fast.
这下面也不错
That’s not so bad down here.
气候温和 邻居还
Nice weather, and the neighbors…
你好啊 邻居
Hi, neighbor.
-鲁迪 – 鲁迪?
– Rudy … – Rudy?
从没听过那种惨叫声
Never heard that kinda dinner?? before
-是希德 -快走
– That’s Sid! – We have to move fast
曼尼 菠萝
Manny! Pineapples.
-菠萝 -她吃那个上瘾
– Pineapples? – She gets cravings.
石榴 葡萄 油桃
Pomegranates, rapefruits, nectarines..
她是想要水果八宝粥吧
She’s ordering a fruit cocktail.
快想想
Come on. Think
-桃子 -桃子 桃子
– Peaches! – Peaches …? Peaches!
孩子 什么 现在
The baby! Ww…what? Now …!?
糟糕
It’s not good.
孩子要出生了 你们听到了吗
The baby’s coming! Don’t you guys hear that?
我幻听很久了 可真的
For sometime I’ve imagined it in my head, but I don’t…
你能憋回去吗
Can you try to hold it in?
谁替我抡他一巴掌
Can somebody slap him for me?
完成指令
Done and done.
呆在那儿别动 我们这就来
Just stay tight! We are coming!
只有一种解决方案
There is only one thing to do.
负鼠们 你们跟我来
Possum, you’re with me.
曼尼 你去照顾艾莉 等我们回来
Manny, you take care of Ellie until we come back.
什么 你不能走 她掉队了
What? You can’t leave now. She’s off the trail.
规则二怎么说的来着
What about Rule Number Two?
规则五说的就是 要是扯上女人
Rule number five says that you could ignore rule number two
或是可爱的小狗狗 规则二作废
If there is a female involved. Or possibly, a cute dog.
你知道我可以随便编规则的
You know I just make up these rules as we go along
可是 她 你得
Yeah but… But she is… You have to…
曼尼 没关系 我顶你
Manny, it’s all right. I gotcha back.
好了 这就对了 伙计们
Now you’re talking. Come on, guys.
照顾好我们的姐妹 先生
Take care of our sister, Mister.
别紧张
No pressure.
“我顶你”是什么意思
What does that mean? “I gotcha back”.
我们都说”我罩着你”
I mean our brothers “they cover the front”.
那才叫义气 是吧
That’s where all the good stuff is. Isn’t it?
我们得走了
We gotta move.
好了 没事的 爸爸就来了
Okay, alright. It’s okay. Daddy is… Daddy is coming.
我得告诉你 宝贝儿
We gotta say, sweet heart.
你可真会挑时候
You really get timing
走开 警报♥警♥报
Go away! Go away! Danger, danger!
不用怕 小熔熔岩而已
Don’t worry. It’s just lava.
要人命的天然熔岩
Deadly wildly lava!
同志们 准备好冒险吗
Boys, are you ready for adventure?
准备好了
Yes, sir!
-不怕危险? -不怕
– For danger? – Yes, sir!
-不怕死 -请重复问题
– For death? – Can you repeat the question?
行啦 来吧
That’s right. Come on!
你以前骑过这个吗
Have you ever flew with one of these before?
没有 这是处♥女♥行哦
No, first time, actually.
她在那儿
There she is.
-艾莉 -曼尼
– Ellie! -Manny!
我得去帮她
I need to get to her.
听着 我去保护她 你在这儿阻止他们
Listen, I’ll protect Ellie, you stop those guys.
曼尼 要是他们上去就完了 相信我
Manny, if they reach her, it’ll be too late. You have to trust me.
好吧 就这么办
Alright, let’s do it.
我的蹄子好烫啊 来欣赏我的脚趾舞啦
My paws are burning baby, they are burning.I got a tip-toe.
打扰一下 大舞蹈家 这生孩子呢
Excuse me, twinkle-toes, giving birth here.
好的 忘了 你还好吧
Oh, right. Sorry. Are you okay?
我还好吗 你知道什么是生孩子吗
Am I okay? Do you know anything about child birth?
不知道 不过曼尼马上就到了
No, not really. But Manny’s coming.
迭戈我好怕 我能握着你的爪儿吗
Diego,I’m scared. Can I hold your paw?
当然
Yes, of course …
咱有痛同当吧 只是宫缩罢了
Just go with the pain. It is just a contraction.
不 啊
No! Ah!
-看 他在那儿 -收到[与人名同音]
– Look! He’s right there.- Roger!
-不 是希德 -我知道 收到啦
– No, Sid. – I know. Roger!
我们先去救希德
How about we get Sids first,
再回来找罗杰 怎么样
And then go back for Roger?
好吧 无所谓
Oh, okay. Never mind
巴克
Buck.
别动 等一下 希德在那边啊
Don’t move, don’t… Wait! Stop! Sid’s that way.
跟他们说吧
Tell that to them!
滚开 鸡头丑八怪
Bring it on, you chicken-head of a freak
别担心 你做得很好
Do not worry about the thing. You are doing fine.
进展顺利 失陪一下
It’s going great. Excuse me.
-继续呼吸 – 迭戈
– Just keep breathing. – Diego!
呼吸 那才重要
Just breathe. That’s the important thing.
装载弹♥药♥
Grab the ammo.
后方有怪兽 开火
Bogie 3 o’ clock, fire!
-太爽了 -去死吧
– It’s awesome! – Light it up.
[西语]拜拜啦 小小鸟
Hasta la vista, birdy.
让我们降落吧
Let’s get off now
求救 飞机坠落 抓住缰绳
Mayday! Mayday! We are losing altitude! Hold this!
-是鱼味的耶 -好吧 太诡异了
– It tastes like fish. – Okay. That’s just weird.
-我爱你 兄弟 -我知道
– I love you bro! – I know!
咱们要甩掉他们 拉紧
Let’s get out of it. Come on! Pull!
这是树懒希德生命的终点
This is the end of Sid the sloth.
-救命啊 – 希德 是我啊 -还有我
– Help! – No, Sid. It’s me. – And me.
-我没有慌乱 是谁在开这飞鸟 -谁
– I I don’t want to panic. But who is flying this thing? – Who’s…
等等 我的孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!