Long for Ba.
有点钝
A little dull.
你们来这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
一只恐龙带走了我们的朋友
Our friend is taken by a dinosaur.
那他死定了 这就是我的世界 回去吧
Well, he is dead. Welcome to my world, go home.
-拜拜 -不找到希德我们不回去
– Off you pop. – Not without Sid.
等等 艾莉 他说得貌似也对
Elile, wait. Maybe the strenger?? has a point.
曼尼 我们都走到这里了
Manny, we came this far,
-我们会找到他的 -这有脚印
– We gonna find him. – I got tracks.
走吧
Let ‘s go.
如果你们继续走 就能和你那朋友相见
If you go in there, you will find your friend…
在黄泉路上了
In the afterlife.
你怎么知道的 伟大睿智又狡黠的先生
How do you know. You great wisely weaselly one?
恐龙妈妈带着三个宝宝
Mommy dinosaur’s carrying three babies
和一个绿毛的家伙
And some floppy green thing.
那个绿毛的就是我们的朋友
We are friends with the floppy green thing.
你能从脚印知道这么多
You got all that from tracks?
不全是 之前我还看见 她朝岩浆瀑布去了
No, not really. I saw her come through earlier. She’s heading for Lava Falls.
那是她们养育宝宝的地方
That’s where they care for the newborns.
要想去那里 必须要先穿过恐怖丛林
To get there you got to go through the jungle of misery.
越过死亡峡谷
Across the chasm of death.
再到惊叫平原
To the platess of wow.
谢谢您帮我们泄气 咱们可以走了
Good luck with the slow-descended ?? We gonna go now?
你觉得危险都是小概率事件吗
You think this is some sort of trouble you can get away?
你都保护不了你老婆
You can’t protect your mate, mate.
你这劣质象牙能有什么用呢
What are you going to do with these flimsy tusks,
当你面对那只
When you’re running to the beast.
被我叫作鲁迪 的怪兽
I call him “Rudy”.
还好 我以为会有什么可怕的呢
Good, I was worried if there’s someting intimidating,
像是 塞得或者提姆
Like a…Sheldon, or Tim.
等等 你是说还有
Wait. You mean there’s
比恐龙妈妈还要大的怪物吗
Something bigger then mommy dinosaur?
眼睛[和aye同音]
Eye?
-是啊 这个便是拜他所赐 -他送你那个眼罩
– Aye aye, he’s the one who gave me this. – He gave you that patch?
-白送的 真棒 -说不定他也会给我们一个
– For free? That’s so cool. – Maybe he will give us one, too.
看看我的世界吧
Welcome to my world.
那是上天无路的禁地
Abandon all hope he who enters there!
知道了 地狱无门 之类之类
Alright! We get it. Do men despair. Yada yada yada..
听起来确实像个恐怖丛林
Sounds like a jungle of misery to me.
-等等 -怎么了 桃子了
– Hold on. – Why? What’s wrong? Peaches?
不是 我只是有种奇怪的感觉
What? No. It’s just… I got a funny feeling.
你饿了 血糖低了
You are hungry. Low blood sugar
-那儿就有些水果 -曼尼 不用
– Look, there is some fruit. – No, Manny.
我要是你就不这样
I would not do that if I were you.
这又不是你的小游乐场
This isn’t exactly your playground.
我怎能怕这朵漂亮的小花
Like I’m really going to be afraid of a pretty flower.
-我猜你是没估计着这个 -曼尼
– Bet you didn’t see that coming, huh? – Manny?
声明一下 我全赖你
For the record, I blame you for this.
不许吃我的朋友 你这棵小草
Stop eating our friends, plant!
看我把它连根拔起来
That’s it, I’m tearing it up from the roots.
要是这么做 那花就永远打不开了
Do that, and it’ll claim shut for ever.
什么
What?
好吧 孕妈妈别慌
All right. Pregz don’t get your truck into the knot.
看我把他们在变成沫之前救出来
I’ll get them out before they’re digested.
变成沫
Digested?
再有3分钟他们就只剩骨头了
They will be nothing but bones in 3 minutes.
-那个胖子可能要5分钟 -我不胖
– Maybe 5 for the fat one. – I’m not fat.
我觉得有点刺痛[意同性奋的激动]
I feel tingly.
你贴我这么紧 少说那个
Don’t say that when you’re pressed up against me.
-不是性奋 -我好像也觉到了
-Not that kind of tingly. -I can feel it too.
-救命啊 -快救他们
– Help, someone help us! – Hurry!
该是我巴克显身手了
It is time to get… Buck-wild.
现在谁被卡了
Who is fat now?
不好
No!
-切 外地人 -被植物爆喷上的 酷毙了
– Tourists. – Poped on by a plant. Awesome!
-说点什么 -多谢你救了我们
– Say something. – Thanks for saving us.
你能帮我们找到那个绿毛家伙吗
Look, will you help us find the floppy green thing?
-这没必要吧 -有必要
– That’s not necessary! – Yes, it is.
好吧 我帮 但要守我的规矩
All right. I’ll help ya. But I’ve got rules.
第一条 永远听从巴克
Rule No.1, always listen to buck.
第二条 走在路中间 还有第三条
Rule No.2, stay in the middle of the trail. Rule No.3.
放屁的人走在队伍最后
If you have the gas, cover the back of the pack.
-出发吧 -我们真该去做个精神鉴定
– Come on! Men. – We should all have our heads examined.
那是第四条 现在去找你们的朋友咯
That’s rule No.4. Now let’s go find your friend.
没事的 别怕 咱们很安全
It’s okay, don’t worry. We are gonna be fine.
不过这晃得我有点恶心
Except this swing is a little nausea.
她把我们放下了
She put us down …
不 我还年轻 不该被吃掉
No! I am too young to be eaten.
多整洁的鼻毛 我要告诉大家
Wow, nice nose hairs. And I will tell that to everyone.
情况太复杂 我们可以想个解决办法
Listen, it’s complicated. Maybe we can work something out.
他们每周日到周二跟着我
I can take them on Sundays to Tuesdays?
或者周三到周五 我们可以轮班
Wednesdays to Friday? We can chang…!
没事 妈妈很好
It’s okay. Mama is okay.
你要是吃我 会出现少♥儿♥不♥宜♥镜头
If you eat me, it will send bad message.
树懒一比零领先
Score one for the sloth.
现在平局
And their scores are all tied-up.
-你觉得怪兽会抓住希德吗 -更可怕的 我们
– Do you think the beast will find Sid? – Or more importantly, us?
鲁迪 你开什么玩笑
Rudy? Are you joking?
他冷酷无情 料事如神
He is relentless. He knows all,
眼观六路 牙啃八方
Sees all and eats all.
所以必然会的
So that’s a yes.
滚出我的草垫 走啊
Get off my lawn. Go on. Shoo!
我认识这家伙的时候他还是个毛毛虫呢
I knew that guy when he was a caterpillar,
就是在没蜕变之前
You know, before he came out.
你就凭自己的脑力体力住在这里
So you’re just living down here by your wits all on your own,
没有家庭责任
No responsibilities.
没有 牛吧
Oh I am, is it incredible,
没人拖后腿 没有约束
No dependents, no limits,
这是一个单身汉能拥有的最好的生活
It’s the greatest life a single guy could have.
你听见啦 这就是我该过的日子
Hear that? This is my cando place.
喂 我现在不能接电♥话♥
Hello? No, I can’t talk right now.
我在找一只死树懒
I’m trying to recover a dead sloth
是他们缠上我的 我知道
They’re following me. I know!
他们会觉得我是神经
They think I’m crazy.
我们正要进死亡深渊
We will go into the Chasm of Death.
我会甩了他们的 我也爱你
I’m gonna lose ya. I love you too.
好的 挂了 再见 好啦 跟我走
All right, goodbye, goodbye. Okay, follow me!
那就是你的未来
That’s you in three weeks.
为什么这里叫死亡深渊
So why they call him the chasm of death?
我们得通过这个臭气熏天的峡谷
We try big smelly crack
尽管大家大不了会笑一下
But well just everybody giggle.
现在该做什么
Well now what?
女士优先
Madam.
她可不会能上那个
She is not doing that.
规则一是什么
Rule number one?
说啊 猛犸 你记忆应该挺好啊
Come on, mammoth. You are supposed to have a good memory.
永远听巴克的
Always listen to Buck.
眼向前看 背挺直 对了
Eyes forward. Back staight and yes
咱们在毒雾之中 你有可能会死翘
We are in the toxin filth and you’ll probably die.
毒雾
Toxin filth?
多么美好的一天
Just another day in paradise.
等等
Wait!
哟嗬哦
Geronimo!
艾丽你还好吗
Ellie, are you okay?
你一定得试试
You have to try this
好了 都上来吧 毫不费力
Alright then, pile on everyone. It couldn’t be easier.
别紧张 只是一些技术故障
Don’t panic! Just some mal-technical difficulties.
屏住气 伙计们
Keep holding it in, boys.
我憋不住了
I can’t take anymore.
你吸气了 我也吸气了
You breathe it and now I am breathing it.
-我们没死 -你真蠢