No no, it’s okay, he’ll bounce back.
希德就这点儿优点
It’s one of the advantages of being Sid.
凭什么我要送你们回去 我爱孩子们
Why should I take you back. I love kids!
我有责任感 有爱心又贴心 你们觉得呢
I am responsible, loving, nurturing. What do you think?
就知道你们会同意
I knew you would agree.
别哭啊 我这就找个地方避雨
Don’t cry! Don’t cry! I will find a dry place..
我来帮你们擦擦干
Let me just dry you off.
我擦 为人父母会很难吧
I don’t know, being a parent is a lot of work.
也许我确实没准备好
Maybe I’m not ready.
妈咪 妈咪
Mama!! Mama.. Mama..
我当妈咪了
I am a mommy!
妈咪在哪里呀
Where is mommy?
妈咪在这里呵
Here I am!
好啦 小嫩嫩脸
There you go, nice sweetie face.
我来接
I got it! I got it!
不许啃
Hey! No biting!
对不起 别哭啦 你们怎么还哭
I’m sorry, it’s okay.. Don’t cry.. Why you still crying?
饿了吗 应该是饿了 我知道该怎么办
Are you hungry? Maybe you’re hungry.. I know just the thing!
呆好了 我是一只小小牛
Remain this animal. I am this animal
我是你的新宝宝 我要喝奶奶
I am your new baby and this is my milk
我以为你是母的
I thought you were a female!
抱歉 你们不能进去 曼尼说这是给小孩的
I’m sorry but you can’t go in! Manny says it’s just for kids!
等一下 你们就是小孩
Wait a minute … You are kids!
别把东西弄坏了
Just don’t break anything!
那树懒说游乐场开门了
The sloth says the playground is open!
别 等一下 不是对所有人开放
No wait! Not for everyone!
别碰那个
Do not touch that!
-他们是什么 -谁关心那个 他们很好玩
– What are they? – Who cares? They are fun!
好好玩哦
Play nice!
妈咪 她不让我玩
Mommy, she is not sharing!
难道你不该做些什么吗
Aren’t you going to do something?
干吗 我的孩子先拿到的
Why? My kid got it first.
-才怪 -就是
– Did not! – Did too!
没羞没扫的撒谎精
Liar liar, fur on fire!
你吃错什么药了
What is the matter with you?
我是个带了三个孩子的单身母亲 我需要些同情
I am a single mother with three kids, I could use a little compassion
别别 快停下
No! No! No! Stop!
-罗纳尔多 -糟了
– Ronald! – That’s a shitty..
停下
Stop!
坚持住呀 我的小强尼
Hold on, Little Johnny!
我快不行了
I’m trying!
专家说你的孩子爱吃什么就应该让他们吃
You know, experts say that you should let your kids eat whatever they want.
-你觉得我的脚踝胖吗 -脚踝 什么脚踝
– Do you think my ankles look fat? – Ankles? What ankles?
罗纳尔多 你从哪儿来的
Ronald, where did you come from?
不是吧
Oh, no.
赶紧啦 如果你不把小强尼吐出来
Okay, come on. Spit him out! If you do not spit out little Johnny,
就不许你再玩了 一
We will leave the playground this instant. One…
二 别让我我数三
… Two … Don’t make me say three.
-好啦 看这活蹦乱跳的 -这不是小强尼啊
– There we are, a picture of health. – That is not little Johnny.
-聊胜于无 -麦德森
– Better than nothing. – Madison!
快把强尼吐出来
Come on, barf him out!
-Sid -嗨 曼尼
– Sid! – Hey, Manny.
小强尼
Little Johnny!
慢点 不要啊
No, Wait … No!
真对不起
Oh, I’m really sorry.
-这地方全毁了 -咱们都没玩上
– This place is totaled. – And we didn’t rack it.
咱俩的地位被动摇了 哥们
We are losing our touch, bro.
好在没人受伤 除了那家伙
The important thing is that no one got hurt. Except that guy.
还有那仨 还有她
And those three … And her.
我让你把他们送回去 你偏不
I told you to take them back, and you kept them.
-看看他们干的好事 -我承认是有点家教不严
– Now look what they’ve done. – Ok, granted we have some discipline issues
吃掉别人家小孩可不是家教问题
Eating kids is not a disipline issue.
但他把他们吐出来了
But he spit them out.
哎呀多好的孩子 要奖励他一颗小金星吗
Wow, that’s super. Let’s give him a gold star.
赶紧弄走吧 他们不属于这里
Kick them away. They don’t belong here, Sid.
不管他们是什么 把他们送回原来的地方
Whatever they are, wherever you found them, take them back.
曼尼 我不能抛弃我的孩子
Manny, I am not geting rid of my kids!
地震啦
Earthquake!
别怕 有妈妈呢
It’s okay, it’s okay, mama’s here!
地震怒号♥了吗
Do earthquakes shriek?
我以为他们已经灭绝了
I thought those guys were extinct.
那这就是一块愤怒的化石 希德
Well then that is one angry fossil. Sid!
快点 躲起来
Come on, inSide, inSide!
大家气都别喘啊
Nobody move a muscle.
别 千万别哭
No, no, no. Don’t, don’t cry, don’t cry.
我们是可怜的迷途小绵羊 咩咩咩
We are poor little lambs who are lost in our way. Baa baa..
希德 那是他们的妈妈 快把他们还回去
Sid, leave them to her, she is their mother.
我凭什么相信那是他们的亲妈
How do I know she’s their mother?
你还想检查出生证明吗 她是头恐龙
What did you want, a birth certificate? She’s a dinosaur.
可他们是我一把屎一把尿的拉扯大的
But I put into the blood, sweat and tears to raised them
才一天 快还给她 你这头疯子
For a day! Give them back you lunatic!
听着 他们是我的孩子
Look, these are my kids!
甭想把我和他们分开
And you’ll have to go through me to get them.
-希德 -救命啊
– Sid! – Help!
救命
Help!
-跑啊 -你就没别的事可做吗
– Run! – Don’t have you anything better to do?
-救命 -希德
– Help! – Sid?
希德就在下面
Sid must be down there.
-他就这么死了 -真遗憾啊
– Well, he is dead! -Real shame.
-我们会想念他的 -别急着走
– He will be missed. – No, no, no, not so fast.
艾莉 听我的
Hey, elile! Here’s where I draw the line.
你跟克莱什还有艾迪回去
You, Crash and Eddie back to the village.
今天天儿不错呵
Yeah, that’s gonna happen.
艾莉 你见识到了那家伙有多厉害 这太危险了
Elile, you saw that thing. This is going to be dangerous.
和树说去吧
Talk to the trunk.
等我们救出了希德 我要杀了他
Oh, great. After we saved Sid, I’m gonna kill him.
-女士优先 -美女让丑女
– Ladies first. – Bitch before beaty.
-不劳则无获 -劳什么
– No pain, no gain. – What pain?
希德
Sid?
真是不妙
Oh, no. No, no. Not good. Not good.
艾莉 等等
Elile, Ellie, wait up!
一旦你有什么感觉 哪怕就一点
Ok, look. If you feel anything, even it is nothing,
我们就马上离开这儿
You gonna tell me and we are out of here.
我们要定个暗号♥ 来表示 孩子要出生了
We need a code word. Something that says “the baby’s coming.”
就嚷嚷 孩子要生了 怎么样
How about “ahhh, the baby’s coming”? How’s that?
太长了 我们需要简短有力的 就像”桃子”
En, too long. We need something short and punches. Like…”peaches”.
-桃子 -我爱桃子 又甜又圆乎还毛毛的
– Peaches? – I love peaches. They are sweet, round and fuzzy.
-就像你 -你觉得我圆乎吗
– Just like you. – you think I’m round?
圆乎是好事 那叫性感
Round is good. Round is foxy!
保持警惕
Stay close.
我们是在做梦吗
Are you guys having the same dream I am?
我们一直生活在一整个世界上面
We’ve been living above an entire world.
居然一点也不知道
And we didn’t even know it.
快跑
Run! Hurry!
迭戈 你在这做什么
Diego, what are you doing here?
和你一样 来救希德
Looking for Sid, the same as you.
你可真是无私哪
Wow, aren’t you noble.
这可不是吵架的时候 救兵更多才好
This is not the time, guys. We need all the help we can get!
还是算了
Never mind.
小伙 快过来
Here, boy. Here. Come on!
你疯了吧 我们不要上那个
Are you nuts? We are not getting on that thing!
不是这只就是得那只
It’s either this dinosaur or that one!
我可想活命 滑板板咯
Pregnant lady wants to live. Yamadamado!
你别再” 滑板板咯”了
Don’t you never yamadamado that again!
-我觉得 自己真渺小 -彼此彼此
– I feel so … Puny. – How do you think I feel?
躲起来
Take cover!
哥们你太酷了 我要有你这样的哥就好了
Dude, you are awesome, man! You are like the brother I never had.
没错
Me, too.
他能留下吗
Can we keep him?
我叫巴克 是巴克-梅斯的简称
Buck. The name is Buck. Short for Buck-Meister.
巴的全名

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!