地壳 30千米
上地幔 720千米
下地幔 2171千米
外核 5100千米
内核 6♥4♥00千米
地球
(很久很久以前)
打门!
Goal!
冰河世纪4:大♥陆♥漂移
那是什么?艾莉,你听到了么?
What was that? Ellie, did you hear that?
我听到了,曼尼,不管是什么,还很远
I heard it, Manny.
Whatever it is, it’s miles away.
桃子,你还好么?
Peaches, are you all right?
她去哪儿了?
Where is she?
小孩子哪有那么起这么早
No teenager is ever up early.
放心啦,典狱长,人家又没给关禁闭
Easy warden, she’s not on lockdown.
你们俩是怎么当叔叔的!
You two were supposed to be
responsible uncles!
什么?我才没有看到桃子15还是20分钟前溜走了
What? I didn’t see Peaches sneak off
maybe 15 or 20 minutes ago.
也没有看到她和路易斯去瀑布了
Or that she went with Louis to the falls.
瀑布?那群小混混去的地方?
The falls? Where the delinquents go?
别紧张,只是孩子们玩的地方罢了
Relax, it’s just where the kids hang out.
才不是,混混就上瘾了
No, no, it’s a gateway hangout.
先是去瀑布,然后穿鼻环…
First it’s the falls,
then she’s piercing her trunk…
下一件,她就要开始吸莓毒了
and the next thing you know,
she’s addicted to berries.
曼尼!你反应过度啦
Manny! You are overreacting.
她不会永远是你的小姑娘
She’s not going to be
your little girl forever.
我知道,所以我才担心
I know. That’s what worries me.
快点!
Come on!
路易斯!
Louis!
你能不能把脑袋钻出来一次?外面多好玩啊
Would you get your head out of the ground
for once and try to have a little fun?
我是个鼹鼠,我头就该在地底下啊
I’m a molehog.
My head’s supposed to be underground.
而且我对好玩的定义,
才不是冒险去找可爱的猛犸帅哥
And my idea of fun isn’t risking death
so that you can meet some cute mammoth.
伊森不是可爱,人家是性感
Ethan isn’t cute. He’s hot.
另外,总不能一辈子都睡安生觉吧
Besides, you can’t spend your whole life
playing it safe.
– 我肯定愿意
– 老爸?
– I know I would.
– Dad?
不要生气啊
There’s no reason to be mad.
你知道我反对你去瀑布的
You know how I feel
about you going to the falls.
尤其是一个人
Especially alone.
她不是一个人,长官
She’s not alone, sir.
你不算,维纳
You don’t count, Weiner.
好吧,我地位就是这样,
谢谢
Yes, there’s my place,
and you just put me in it, thank you.
走吧,大小姐
Come on, young lady.
快回家,这样我才能盯着你
We’re going home
where I can keep an eye on you.
那,我等在这儿,还是…
So, should I just wait here, or…
哼哼,大地之母,想吓唬我!
Yeah, you don’t scare me, Mother Nature!
尽管放马过来,我都能接招
There’s nothing you can throw at me
that I can’t handle.
我觉得我们快到了!
I think we’re almost there!
但愿吧!就是方向盘坏了
We had better be! I just lost the steering.
有人见到小贝贝么?
吃饭时间到了
Has anyone seen Precious?
It’s her feeding time.
老妈!奶奶又在说死掉的宠物了
Mom! Granny’s talking about
her dead pet again.
嘿,大家,爪放在空中甩!
Hey, paws up, everybody!
爪给我放下来!叔叔,拜托!太恶心了
Paws down, Uncle, please! That is nasty.
小心点,米尔顿,这样会撞到人的!
Be careful, Milton,
you’re going to hurt somebody!
坏猫咪!
Bad kitty!
石头!
Rock!
那能不能告诉我,
什么时候我才能去找男生玩?
Okay, so tell me, when exactly
will I be allowed to hang out with boys?
等我死了,外加三天后,
确定一定以及肯定我死了
When I’m dead, plus three days.
Just to make sure I’m dead.
曼尼,你还好么?
Manny, are you okay?
从我脸上…下来!
Get off… my face!
真有意思,现在,我该先吃谁呢?
That was fun. Now, who should I eat first?
不要,不要!
No, no, no!
蘑菇叔叔!真的是你么?
Uncle Fungus! Could that really be you?
借过,借过
Sorry, sorry.
老妈,老爸!
Mom, Dad!
马歇尔!
Marshall!
– 嘿!
– 奶奶?
– Hey!
– Granny?
这个南瓜熟了,可以采了!
This pumpkin’s ripe for picking!
我全家都来了
My whole familia.
看到么?他都还在抱他的父母
See? He still hugs his parents.
我以为再也见不到我的小宝贝了,
我们到处找你
I never thought I’d see my little baby again.
We’ve been searching everywhere for you.
有么?
You have?
我就知道!我就知道!
我内心深处就知道我没被抛弃!
I knew it, I knew it!
Deep down, I knew I wasn’t abandoned!
哦,那不准确,我们确实抛弃你了
That’s incorrect. We totally abandoned you.
但是我们一直都很想念你,对不对?
But we always missed you. Right?
对,对,对
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
而且我们知道,
希德想见他可怜的奶奶…
And we just knew Sid
would want to see his poor, dear Granny…
最后一面
before her time is up.
我要把你们都埋了,在你们坟上跳舞
I’ll bury you all and dance on your graves.
太可怜了
So frail.
而且她等不及要和你呆一块儿了,希德
And she can’t wait
to spend time with you, Sid.
没错,奶奶?奶奶?
Oh, yeah, Granny? Granny?
– 奶奶
– 你们都不让我玩
– Granny.
– I never get to have any fun.
带她去你住的地方看看?
她可以睡一会
Why don’t you show her your cave?
Yeah, she could use a nap.
哦,我有好多话要跟你说
Boy, there’s so much to tell you.
上次见到你之后,发生了好多事
A lot has happened
since the last time I saw you.
没兴趣
Not interested.
但是我们在冰河世纪和恐龙大战呢
But we fought dinosaurs in the lce Age.
非常不可思议,但真的很刺♥激♥
It didn’t make sense,
but it sure was exciting.
终于摆脱老蝙蝠了!我们走!
We got rid of the crazy bat! Let’s go!
喂喂!你们就这么一走了之
Whoa, whoa, whoa! You can’t just leave.
希德会很伤心的
Sid will be crushed.
对不起,小朋友,家里都四分五裂了
Sorry, cookie,
things are breaking apart back home.
所以我们需要搬到内陆去,
奶奶太累赘了
So, we’re headed inland.
And Granny is just dead weight.
– 再见
– 快,快!
– See you.
– Mush, mush!
还有,告诉邻居,她会乱跑!
And warn the community.
She tends to wander!
好吧,难怪希德也是这样了
Well, that explains a lot about Sid.
爸,妈,你们有看到奶奶的假牙么?
她找不到了
Mom, Dad, do you have Granny’s teeth?
She can’t find them.
嘿!你能给我嚼一下么?
Hey! Can you chew this thing for me?
大家都去哪里了?
Guys? Where is everyone?
我来吧
I’ll handle this.
希德?
Sid?
你全家被小行星撞成末了
对不起
Your family was wiped out by an asteroid.
Sorry.
啥?
What?
迭戈想说的是,…
What Diego is trying to say is…
他们走了
they left.
他们只想找到你,
这样你就可以照顾奶奶
They only wanted to find you
so you could take care of Granny.
拜托,哪有这么变♥态♥的家庭,
会把奶奶抛弃给一个人?
Come on, what kind of sick family
would ditch their Granny on someone?
真是疯了吧,真是…