如果我们不抓紧时间
If we don’t do something fast…
那颗行星就会把我们炸成碎片
that asteroid is gonna blow us all to smithereens.
听起来感觉时间紧迫啊
Oh. That sounds urgent.
我得赶紧把你们带给他
I better take you to him.
他是谁 你们的首领吗
Who’s “him”? Your leader?
他是我们的一切
He is our everything.
他能看见一切
He sees all.
知晓一切
He knows all.
而且闻起来还很香呢
And smells amazing!
好了 他很棒 快走吧
Okay. He sounds great. Let’s go!
很好 这边请
Brilliant. Right this way.
太棒了
Yes!
请不要把你们的手臂或双腿
Please keep your arms and legs
伸到电车之外
inside the tram at all times.
但是你们的灵魂可以自♥由♥徜徉
But allow your spirit to roam free…
这就是吉奥乌托邦
in Geotopia.
我有个很好的预感
I have a good feeling about this.
也许他会帮助我们
Maybe he’ll be able to help us.
她确实说他什么都知道
She did say he knows all.
什么都知道可是不少东西呢
And all’s a lot!
这就是他
Here he is.
冥想大♥师♥ 终极祥和
The Master of Meditation, the Supreme Serene…
四届世界冥想冠军
the four-time Heavy Thoughts champion of the world!
那是头美洲驼吗 我讨厌美洲鸵
Is that a llama? I hate llamas.
他们吐口水还很臭
They spit and smell.
她也是
So does she.
我们也是
So do we!
你们好啊 哺乳动物们
Greetings, mammals!
香格里骆驼现在…
The Shangri Llama will see you…
和你们见面
now.
很好
Wonderful.
他在哪
So where is he?
他就在这 和你们说话呢
He is here. Talking to you.
我懂了 他是个口♥技♥表演者
Oh, I get it. He’s a ventriloquist
你就是那个傻瓜
and you’re the dummy.
-不 你是傻瓜 -不 你是
– No, you’re the dummy. – No, you’re the dummy.
不 你才是
No, you’re the dummy.
这就是那个要拯救我们的人
This is the guy that’s going to save us.
仔细看一下 你才是傻瓜
Look within. You’re the dummy.
太恶心了 我喜欢
Disgusting! Loved that!
新话题 我们要死了
New topic. We’re all about to die.
那可不好 压力是杀人凶手
Well, that’s no good. Stress is a killer.
让我们放松身体 打开思路
Let us loosen our limbs and open our minds.
下犬式
Downward Dog!
真的吗
Seriously?
我可以等 我有的是时间
I’ll wait. I have all the time in the world.
事实上 你没多少时间了
Actually, you don’t have all the time in the world.
我们都没有 你看 天上的这个东西
None of us do. You see, there’s this thing in the sky.
你是说那束每一分钟
Oh. That blinding light
都在变得更加刺眼的刺眼光亮
that seems to get larger by the minute?
怎么了 我觉得很正常啊
What about it? Seems fine to me.
恕我直言 扭扭大♥师♥
With all due respect, Your Twistiness,
有一颗小行星
that’s an asteroid.
被这个地方拥有的磁性给吸引过来了
It’s magnetically attracted to this place
它正朝着我们的方向过来呢
and it’s heading straight for us.
它肯定是想要我们的磁水晶
It must desire our magnetic crystals.
谁能怪罪它呢
Well, who can blame it?
它们确实很有价值
They’re really quite something.
你知道行星的力量能让你获得永远的青春吗
Did you know their power grants eternal youth?
我已经四百多岁了
I am over 400 years old.
-不可能 -当然可能
– That’s not possible. – Sure it is.
我已经326岁了
I’m 326!
你看起来不超过275岁
You don’t look a day over 275.
我们年轻快乐又安全 也永远都会
We are young, happy and safe. And we always will be.
多亏了吉奥乌托邦
Thanks to Geotopia!
很好 这里确实很棒
Kudos. It is lovely.
现在快来想想如何把它送上太空吧
Now, let’s figure out a way to launch it into space!
你说什么 你要破坏我们的家
I’m sorry. You want to destroy our home?
反正无论如何这里都是会被摧毁的
It’ll be destroyed either way.
如果我们把这块磁石推上
But if we propel this magnetic material
大气层
into the atmosphere…
我们可以改变行星的路线 拯救所有人
we can change the asteroid’s path and save everyone.
你说怎么样
What do you say?
毛虫式
Caterpillar!
所以你这是同意了 还是…
So, is that a yes? Or…
你的下脊椎储存了
You are storing a lot of hostility
太多了敌意
in your lower spine.
香格里骆驼 我们如何…
Shangri Llama, how are we gonna…
疯克鸡式 酷炫果冻式 土豆泥式
Funky Chicken. Jiggy Jelly. Mashed Potato.
你的灵活性大家有目共睹
Your flexibility is a sight to behold.
现在说说我们究竟
Now how the devil
该如何发射这些水晶
are we going to launch these crystals?
你做不到的 这根本不可能
You can’t. It’s impossible.
我快累死了
I am bushed.
很高兴见到你们
Awesome meeting you guys.
随便转吧 想怎样都行
Feel free to hang or, you know, whatever.
就这样了吗 他是我们最后的希望
That’s it. He was our last hope.
我们完了
We’re doomed.
我们只是上了一堂免费的瑜伽课
Yeah. All we got was a free yoga class.
说到这…
On that subject…
你们谁能帮我一下吗
could you help me, please?
我的鼻子离我的屁♥股♥太近了
My nose is dangerously close to my butt.
希德 你为什么有两条尾巴
Sid, why do you have two tails?
我也在里面
I’m in here, too.
别哭啊
Hey, don’t cry.
想想积极的一面
Look on the bright side.
我们的人生都会在眼前闪过哎
We get to see our lives flash before our eyes.
也就是说我会再一次
That means I get to fall in love with you…
爱上你
all over again.
只有你才能把世界末日
Only you can make the end of the world
说的像是一件好事
sound like a good thing.
我们把她培养得真好
We did a good job raising her.
她比我们想象的要坚强
She’s stronger than we know.
两天前 我还想不惜一切留住她
Two days ago, I’d have given anything to keep her with us.
现在我只想不惜一切让她结婚
Now I’d give anything just to see her get married,
离开家
and leave home.
和她的孩子们玩耍 和她的丈夫跳舞
Play with her kids, dance with her husband.
在他忘记结婚纪念日的时候朝他大吼
Yell at him when he forgets their anniversary.
其实还不错 不是吗
It was a good one, wasn’t it?
我们的生活 你 我 还有小桃子
Our life? You, me, and Peaches.
好得不能再好了
The best.
布鲁克
Oh, Brooke.
你真是太美了
You’re so pretty.
美得让我口齿不清
You take my lisp away.
我打赌你对所有女孩都这么说
I bet you say that to all the girls.
我试过 但通常她们没多久就都逃走了
I try. But usually they run away too fast.
你真是太浪漫了
Oh, you’re such a romantic.
我知道我这么说会让你觉得我太心急
Hey, I know this is going to sound super forward…
但是 你愿意和我结为伴侣吗
but will you be my mate for life?
布鲁克 我不知道该说什么了
Oh, Brooke, I don’t know what to say.
我们才刚认识12分钟
It’s only been twelve minutes.
你怎么那么久才表白
What took you so long?
我愿意 这真的是有史以来最棒的世界末日了
Yes! This has been the best last day on Earth ever.
钻戒 我需要个钻戒
A diamond! I need a diamond!
我要到哪去找钻戒…
Where can I find a…
太好了
Oh! Perfect.
不 不 希德 宝贝儿 别这么做
No, no, no. Sid, sweetie, don’t do that.
别胡说
Nonsense.
只有最好的才能配得上我的唯一挚爱
Only the best for my one… true… love.
不 不 不
No, no, no!