甚至更糟糕的 一个敌人
Or worse, a target.
但我却只看到了一个温柔的男生
But I see a sweet guy…
想要尽可能地留给你好印象
who’s trying his hardest to impress you.
-小桃子 -别说了 你们俩都是
– Peaches. – No! Both of you, just stop!
如果我们活下来 我还是会结婚
If we survive, I’m still getting married
还是会离开家
and I’m still leaving home.
不管你们会不会为我开心
Whether you’re happy for me or not.
别那样看着我 她说的我们俩
Don’t give me that look. She said both.
也有你的份
That means you, too.
这个小行星
And this widdle asteroid
呲溜一下就回了老家
went wee, wee, wee, all the way home.
因为爸爸和他的盆友们拯救了世界
Because Daddy and his fwiends saved the world.
♪如果那只翼手龙不会飞♪
♪And if that pterodactyl don’t fly♪
♪爸爸就让他变盲人♪
♪Daddy’s gonna blind his remaining eye♪
晚安 小宝贝
Sweet dreams, little one.
幸运的南瓜
Lucky pumpkin!
有个温柔的爸爸一定很棒
It must be nice to have a loving father.
好了 你可以做到的 罗杰
Okay, here we go. You can do this, Roger.
绑♥架♥
Yay! Kidnapping!
抱歉 不是我
Look I’m sorry. It’s not me.
我永远不会这样做的
I would never do something like this.
是我爸爸 他疯了
It’s my father. He’s crazy.
真不敢相信他成功了
I can’t believe he pulled it off!
好样的 小笨蛋
Way to go, dum-dum!
谢了 爸爸
Oh. Thanks, Dad.
切 这事我也能做
Whatever! I could’ve done the same thing.
好吧
Well, well.
看来你是没法阻止那个小行星了
Looks like you’re not stopping that asteroid now,
是不是啊 黄鼠狼
are you, weasel?
这不是那只黄鼠狼 这是…
That’s not the weasel. That’s…
我也不知道这是什么
I don’t know what that is.
是时候了吗 天使
Is it my time, angel?
什么时候
Time for what?
我要跟随这束光
I’m coming to the light.
等不及去看我讨厌的那些过世的亲戚了
Can’t wait to see all those dead relatives I hate.
动身 动身 动身
Get it off! Get it off! Get it off!
快去帮你姐姐
Go help your sister.
但是爸爸…
But, Dad…
魔鬼天使
Demon angel!
跟奶奶捣蛋 打你的屁屁
Mess with Granny, get knocked on your fanny.
轻松搞定
And that’s how it’s done.
有人吗 天使
Hello? Angel?
我已经在天堂了吗
Am I in heaven?
这里好黑好黏
It’s so dark and squishy in here.
不 我还能看到光
Oh, no! I can still see the light.
老爹 我来救你
Pop! I’ll save you.
你们好啊
Hello!
好吧 这可能是最好的结果了
well. Probably for the best.
-是啊 可能吧 -肯定是的
– Yeah, probably. – Definitely.
哎呀
Crikey!
天哪 巴克 你做了什么
Good gravy, Buck. What have you done?
好了 哺乳动物们 我们该走了
All right, mammals. Time to get moving.
不要纠结这个问题 但是 没错
Now let’s not linger on this, but, yes…
我把石碑给看错了 小行星近了很多
I read the tablet wrong. The asteroid is a lot closer.
等等 奶奶哪去了
Wait a second. Where’s Granny?
奶奶 奶奶
Granny? Oh, Granny?
她会不会走丢了
Maybe she wandered off?
也许她脑袋被冰球打了
Maybe she got hit in the head with a puck?
是的 她也可能是被九米高的
Yes! And maybe she was abducted
想报复我的杀人狂恐龙鸟
by homicidal 30-foot dino-birds…
给绑♥架♥了
seeking revenge on me.
这些理论都有可能 我觉得冰球的可能性更大
All good theories. I’m going to go with the puck.
我就知道
I knew it!
所以我们一直是在被大恐龙鸟追着跑
So this whole time we’ve been chased by giant dino-birds?
只有三而已只 我不想影响士气
Oh, only three! I didn’t want to damage morale.
是啊 因为在这之前
Right. Because before this,
我们还在无忧无虑的航船上
we were on a carefree pleasure cruise.
等等
Wait a second.
我闻到了什么 跟我来
I’ve got her scent. Come on!
哺乳动物们 我们到了
Mammals, we’ve made it!
碰撞点
The crash site.
这一定是之前的小行星留下来的
This must be what’s left of the previous asteroid.
巴克 你的太空石
Uh, Buck? Your space rocks!
我们肯定可以用那块大磁石
We could definitely divert the asteroid
转移小行星
with a magnet that size!
它可不止是大
I mean that thing is enormous.
它是巨大 它…
It’s massive, it’s…
肯定不可能把它从地上弄起来
…going to be impossible to get off the ground.
完全有可能
It’s entirely possible.
只是目前我们还没有办法
In a way that we don’t know about yet.
那恐龙鸟呢
But what about the dino-birds?
还有奶奶呢
And what about Granny?
没闻到
Nothing.
抱歉 希德
I’m sorry, Sid.
奶奶 我亲爱的 恶毒的奶奶
Oh, Granny. My sweet, malicious Granny.
为什么总是老人要先走
Why does it always have to be the old ones who go first?
为什么
Why?
我还能听到她温柔 刺耳的声音
I can still hear her sweet, shrill voice…
从她的往生传来
shrieking from the afterlife.
奶奶还活着
Granny’s alive!
她有危险
And she’s in trouble!
奶奶
Granny?
奶奶 奶奶
Granny? Granny?
她还好吗
Is she okay?
我不晓得
I’m not sure.
放开我奶奶
Unhand my Granny!
继续做 不过没有小费哦
You do and you don’t get a tip.
能让美丽的树懒开心
Making this beautiful sloth happy
就是最好的报酬了
is all the payment I need.
看到没 性感兔子真明事理
You see? Hunky bunny gets it.
奶奶
Granny!
有只兔子住在小行星里
There’s a bunny living in the asteroid?
这我可没想到
Did not see that coming.
先看看这里再说吧
Wait till you see this!
U型滑道里的疯狂
Catching mad air on the half-pipe!
太惊人了
This is crazy.
你觉得他们知道
Do you think they know
自己住在磁铁靶心吗
they are living in a magnetic bull’s-eye?
在这里应该看不到什么
Doesn’t look like a lot of
世界末日来临的迹象
doomsday prepping going on in here.
我简直不敢相信
I can’t believe it!
客人
Visitors!
我们从来没有客人来过
We’ve never had visitors.
谁来掐我一下 或者我掐你一下
Somebody pinch me. Or should I pinch you?
等等 我要掐一下我们俩
Wait, I’ll pinch both of us.
我是撞到脑袋了吗 这是怎么回事
Did I hit my head? What’s happening here?
我真的希望这不是一场…
I sure hope this isn’t a… Oh!
梦
dream!
♪织梦人♪
♪Dream Weaver♪
♪你一定可以让我度过难熬的夜晚♪
♪I believe you can get me through the night♪
这个人 真的吗
This guy? For real?
随便啦
Whatever.
你好 帅哥
Hello, handsome.
我是布鲁克
I’m Brooke.
如此精致的骨架
Such exquisite bone structure.
如此强壮的下巴
Such a strong jaw.
我有点心花怒放
I’m getting butterflies!
我有点恶心
I’m getting nauseous.
抱歉打扰你们之间奇怪的爱情火化
Sorry to interrupt this weirdo love connection…
但是我们有急事
but we’re kind of in a hurry.