我被雷电击中的次数
I’ve been struck by lightning more times…
天哪 奶奶
Ahh! Granny!
比你吃早餐的次数还多呢
…than you’ve had hot breakfasts.
小桃子
Peaches!
朱利安 你别动
Julian, don’t move!
我有办法
I have an idea.
我来了 宝贝
I’m coming, sweetheart!
朱利安 你怎么不救她
Julian, why aren’t you helping her?
等等 不 曼尼 她
Wait! No, Manny, she…
你们在干嘛
Uh, what are you guys doing?
帮忙
Helping?
那不帮忙是什么样
What would “not helping” look like?
爆♥炸♥头们
Hey, zapheads!
曼尼 准备逃跑
Manny, get ready to run.
快 快跑
Come on, let’s go!
大家都出来了吗
Everybody make it?
施拉 曼尼 克拉什 艾迪 艾莉 奶奶
Shira, Manny, Crash, Eddie, Ellie, Granny.
该死 手指头数光了
Aw, shoot! I’m out of fingers.
巴克 巴克呢
Buck. Where’s Buck?
你们听到了吗
Do you hear that?
孩子
A baby!
那里面有个孩子
There’s a baby in there!
巴克 等等 太危险了
Buck, wait! It’s too dangerous.
他离开了我们
He’s gone.
真不敢相信
I can’t believe it.
没有你我们不知道要怎么走下去 巴克
Don’t know how we’ll go on without you, Buck.
好了 走吧
All right, let’s go.
是巴克
It’s Buck!
有我呢 别怕 有我呢
I got you. Don’t worry, I got you.
好了 好了
There you are. There.
打个招呼吧各位
Say “hi,” everyone.
她是不是很美
Isn’t she gorgeous?
咋看出来性别的啊
How can he tell it’s a she?
多美多可爱的小宝贝啊
Such a good little poochie-woochie.
我确认一下 那是个南瓜对吧
Just to be clear, that’s a pumpkin, right?
她是出了点黄疸 但是没啥大碍
She has a little jaundice, but I think she’ll be okay.
没事的
Yes, you will.
我说我就叫你 布朗温吧
I think I’ll call you… Bronwyn.
小伙计 地球需要你回来
Um, little buddy? We need you back on planet Earth.
趁它还在的时候 好吗
While it’s still here. Okay?
没问题 哺乳动物
Right you are, mammal.
谁想从着火的小行星下拯救世界
Who wants to save the world from the fiery asteroid?
你想
You do!
好了 哺乳动物们 今天就在这里休息
Okay, mammals. Let’s stop here for the night.
休息 你不是说
Stop? What about the whole
世界末日要来了吗
end of the world collision thing?
小行星还有一天才会到达地球呢
Oh, asteroid’s still a day off.
就像我爷爷总说的
And like my grandfather used to say…
“朝霞不出门
“Red sky at night, sailor’s delight.
“晚霞的话 谁把我的护脚霜拿走了
“Purple sky at night, who moved my foot cream?
“我需要我的护脚霜”
“I need my foot cream.”
爷爷是只又疯又暴躁的黄鼠狼
Grampy was a confused and angry weasel.
你真幽默 小朱
You are so funny, J.
少来 你才幽默呢
Stop! You’re funny.
别逗了 我异父异母的好兄弟
Take it easy, my brother from a tiger mother.
明天见了 朱弟
Hasta manana, J-man.
你在搞什么
What was that?
什么什么啊
What was what?
这个啊 是个很酷的告别手势
Oh, that! It’s a cool way to peace out.
朱利安刚教我的
Julian taught it to me.
真高兴世界末日让你们联络了感情
Well, I’m glad the apocalypse is bringing you together.
他是个好孩子 曼尼 我喜欢他的哲学
He’s a good kid, Manny. I like his philosophy.
给他个机会 联络联络感情
Give him a chance. Bond with him.
♪点起火来来来♪
♪So light ’em up, up, up♪
♪点起火来来来♪
♪Light ’em up, up, up♪
♪点起火来来来 我在燃烧♪
♪Light ’em up, up, up I’m on fire♪
联络感情 好主意
Bonding! That’s a good idea!
有道理 明白
Oh, right. Got you.
你找朱利安 我来劝小桃子
You take Julian. I got an idea for Peaches.
嗨 老兄孩子
Hey, Bro-Kid.
嗨 老兄丈人 来一起嗨吗
Oh, hey, Bro-Dad. You here to rock out?
好吧 不如…
Okay. Instead of that…
我们睡前打场球吧
how about a game before bedtime?
不会吧 你想和我打球 天哪
No way! You want to play a game with me? Wow!
荣幸乘以一千倍得多少
What is honored times 1,000?
不 乘以一百万
No! Times one million?
因为那就是我现在有多荣幸
‘Cause whatever that equals, is how honored I am.
所以这是同意咯
So, is that a “yes”?
是的 这是同意 这是绝对的同意
Yes, that’s a “yes.” It’s the most “yes”!
是有一连串意意意的同意
It’s like “yes” with a bunch of s’s…
所以就是同意意意意
so it’s like “yessssssssssssssssssss.”
很好
Great!
我在冰场等你
I’ll see you on the ice!
满意了
Happy?
我的天
Oh, boy.
你已经准备好自己环游世界了
So, do you think you’re ready to go out roaming on your own?
我不是一个人 我有朱利安
I won’t be alone. I’ll have Julian.
当然了 但是现在小行星四处飞
Sure. But with asteroids flying…
没有家人可以哭诉 完全没有外界支持
no home to speak of and absolutely no support system…
你认为你真的准备好接受…
do you think you’ll be ready for…
这个了吗
this?
我是个小北鼻
I’m a wittle baby.
想象一下 你在森林里找食物
Imagine. You’re in the woods, looking for food…
你的宝宝生病了 你怎么办
and your baby gets sick. What do you do?
不 犹豫害她的病情更严重了
No! Jiggling makes her feel worse!
不 现在你的大宝贝
Oh, no! Now your older toddler
膝盖蹭破了 鼻子还被堵住了
has a skinned knee and a stuffy nose.
妈妈 抱抱我
Mommy, hold me!
你的宝宝们都在哭
Now your babies are crying.
你没有食物
You have no food and then
还正面遇到了疯狂的野兽
you come face to face with a rabid beast!
我是疯狂野兽 会传染宝宝狂犬病
I am a rabid beast who gives rabies to babies.
还有个在逃的纵火犯
And there’s an arsonist on the loose.
你如何在没有我们帮助的情况下搞定这些
How are you going to handle all this without our help?
小桃子 搞定
Peaches, out!
好吧 这只是容易的部分
Well…That’s just the easy stuff.
我还有很多事情要教你
There’s a lot more we still need to cover.
宝宝便便了
Baby made a poopie.
我是个演技派 所以你得给我换尿布
I’m a method actor, so I will need to be changed.
就差一点
Oh! So close!
这些冰球速度好快
These pucks go fast.
看着冰球是怎么碰到球杆的
Just watch the puck all the way into the stick.
我做到了
Oh! I did it!
可惜你和小桃子就要搬走了
Too bad you and Peaches are moving away.
如果你们住下来 我们可以一直打球
If you stayed, we could do this all the time.
好 来比赛吧
Okay. Show me the heat!
我就是曲棍球忍♥者
I’m like a hockey ninja!
嗨 小桃子
Hey, Peaches!
你现在有个新的曲棍球伙伴
Looks like you got a new hockey partner
可以代替你♥爸♥爸了
to replace your dad.
不
Oh, no.
朱利安
Julian!
我真是”不懂”他为什么要搬走
Such a mystery why he wants to move far away.
我不是故意的
I didn’t mean to do it.
他没有反应过来也不是我的错啊
It’s not my fault the kid has no reflexes.
你怎么能这样对他呢
How could you do that to him?
我还以为你喜欢他
I thought you liked Julian.
我真的喜欢他
I do like Julian.
那你表现的可不是那样
Well, you don’t act like it.
你看着他的时候就像在看一个障碍
When you look at him, all you see is an obstacle.