黄鼠狼已着陆
The weasel has landed.
我会把它推进去的 你跟小桃子和艾莉走吧
I’ll push it in. Go with Peaches and Ellie!
不 我不会丢下你的
No! I’m not leaving you!
我们一起努力
We’ll do this together!
妈妈 他们在哪
Mom, where are they?
艾莉 我们要让所有人离开火山
Ellie, we’ve got to get everyone off the volcano.
各位 蛋糕没了 但还有意大利香肠
Folks, I’m outta cake, but I got salami!
快点 快点
Faster, faster!
蛋糕没了但我有意大利香肠
I’m outta cake but I got salami!
奶奶 快走
Granny, come on!
这不管用啊
This isn’t working.
利用U型雪道凌空而起
Mad air on the half-pipe!
曼尼 我有个主意
Manny, I have a plan!
我们要放开水晶
We have to let the crystal go!
你知道我们要把它丢进火山口 对吧
You know we’re trying to get it in the volcano, right?
曼尼 我唯一想要的就是和小桃子共度余生
Manny, the only thing I want is a life with Peaches.
还有向你证明我自己
And to prove myself to you.
好吧 是两件事 我想要两件事
So, okay, two things. I want two things.
你真的觉得我会浪费掉最后一次机会吗
Do you really think I’d waste the only chance I have left?
好吧 就这么干
Okay, let’s do it!
听我数 一
On my count. One…

Two…

Three!
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
成功了吗
Did it work?
成功了 我收回之前对你的所有评价
Yes! I take back everything I ever said about you!
慢着 你说什么
Wait, what?
我们快点离开这里
Now let’s get out of here!
怎么回事
What happened?
那也许是暴风雨前的宁静
Maybe it’s the quiet before the crazy?
艾迪
Eddie!
我们成功了 我们成功了
We did it. We did it!
-知道厉害了吧 破陨石 -没错
– In your face, space rock! – Yeah, baby!
太好了
Yeah!
别亲嘴巴 老家伙
Not on the lips, geezer!
离开这吧 破石头
Hit the road, you stupid rock.
我们暂停了末日之钟
We just stopped the doomsday clock!
太好啦
Yes! Yeah!
来抱一下 老兄女婿 欢迎加入我们家
Bring it in, Bro-Son. Welcome to the family.
还有你 你这个口硬心软的小子
And you, you coconut!
我再也不会质疑你了
I’ll never doubt you again.
看到了吗 爸爸永远是对的
See? Daddy’s always right.
长大了也要记得哦
Remember that when you’re older.
你确定不和我们一起走吗
Are you sure you can’t come with us?
希德尼 我也想和你一起走
Oh, Sidney, I wish I could.
但我们都知道这样才是最好的
But we both know this is for the best.
你还有一辈子的时光可以消磨
You’ve got your whole life in front of you.
况且 还有奶奶陪着我呢
Besides, I’ll have Granny to keep me company.
你也要留下来吗
You’re staying, too?
你废话啊 这地方这么棒
Are you kidding? This place is great!
今晚有大型才艺表演 明天还有裸体宾果游戏呢
Tonight’s the big talent show, and tomorrow, naked bingo!
你要不要来啊 小奶
You coming, Gladys?
我可是年轻不回来了
I ain’t getting any younger!
你说什么 我听不见
What? I can’t hear you!
我听不见你在说什么
What? I can’t hear you!
你说什么 我听不见
What? I can’t hear you!
你永远都是我的唯一挚爱
You’ll always be my one true love.
送给你
Here.
等一下
Hold on.
它看上去和你一模一样啊
It looks just like you.
这样我们就可以永远陪伴对方了
Now we’ll be with each other forever.
再见 帅哥
So long, handsome!
拜拜 希德尼
Bye, Sidney!
-你需要的是纤维 -他说得没错
– What you need is more fiber. – He’s right.
香格里骆驼重回童颜啦 宝贝
Shangri Llama’s back on top, baby!
小奶
Gladys?
你好啊 亲爱的
Well, hello Teddy Bear!
温泉水变得更加滚烫了呢
Hot tubbin’ just got a whole lot hotter.
太不可思议了 这简直和不老泉水一样
Amazing! It’s like some kind of “Fountain of Never Getting Old!”
我们等一下再研究取什么名吧
Well, we can workshop the name later.
新娘在哪 为什么我没看到新娘
Where’s the bride? Why don’t I have the bride?
因为你在和一根树枝讲话
‘Cause you’re talking into a twig.
妈妈 我现在不太方便 我在参加婚礼呢
Mom, I can’t talk. I’m at a wedding.
不太方便是什么意思
What do you mean you can’t talk?
你和谁在一起
Who are you with?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你们真的阻止了小行星毁灭世界吗
Is it true you helped save the world from an asteroid?
那是个很可怕的故事哦
That’s a very scary story.
-你们承受得来吗 -可以呀
– You think you can handle it? – Yeah.
有多可怕
How scary?
-我们当时在… -你好呀
– Well, we were… – Hi!
离午夜还差五分钟
It was five minutes to midnight…
在我们面前的是火山群
and we were up against volcanoes,
恐龙鸟的追击 和世界末日般的灾难
dino-birds, and the end of the world.
还有僵尸 别忘了说那些僵尸
and the zombies! Don’t forget the zombies!
我们会成为很好的父母
You know, we’d be great parents.
然后我转向”大脚怪” 说
So I turn to Bigfoot, and I say,
“听着 大块头”
“Listen, big guy…”
我不知道 我不知道 我该怎么做
I don’t know. I don’t know! What am I gonna do?
甜心 听我说 这很正常 好吗
Sweetie, listen to me. This is normal, okay?
每个人都会紧张
Everyone gets nervous.
怎么了 发生什么事了
What’s going on? What happened?
我只是…
It’s just…
我不能走 我怎么可以走
I can’t go. How can I go?
我不想离开你们
I don’t wanna leave you guys.
小毛球
Hey, Fuzzball…
还记得我们第一次玩冰上曲棍球吗
remember the first time that we played hockey?
你很害怕站在冰上
You were so afraid to get on the ice
因为冰面很滑
because it was slippery?
记得你刚开始滑冰时我是怎么扶着你的
Remember how I held you up while you started to skate?
等你自己能站稳了 我就放手了
And when I knew you were ready, I let you go.
爸爸
Aw, Dad.
现在你真的站稳了 所以你可以放心走了
I know you’re ready. Now you have to let go.
我知道只有很特别的人
I always knew it would take someone
才能与你心灵相通
very special to match your spirit.
现在你遇到这个人了 正如我当年
And you found him. Just like I did.
所以现在轮到你了 宝贝
It’s your time, sweetie.
世界那么大 追随你的梦想吧
See the world, chase your dreams.
无论何时 只要你想回来
And whenever you decide to come back…
我们都等着你 好吗
we’ll be here, okay?
好的
Okay.
你是否愿嫁…
Do you…
我愿意
I do.
你是否愿娶…
And do you…
必须的
Most def.
我宣布你们二人…
I now pronounce you…
希德
Sid!
布鲁克
Brooke!
太不可思议了
This is amazing!
你又青春重驻 碰巧我还一身孑然
You’re young again. And somehow, I’m still single.
这大概就是天作之合吧
I guess the universe was smiling on us.
我有很多话要问你
I have so many questions for you.
发生了什么 你怎么找到我的
What happened? How’d you find me?
虾的味道如何
Have you tried the shrimp?
把你的小嘴闭上 就听我说
Shh. Close that pretty little mouth of yours and just listen.
这首歌♥曲献给我的意中人
This is dedicated to the sloth of my dreams.
就他 不是逗我吧
That guy? For real?
♪哦 希德♪
♪Oh Oh, Sid♪
♪希德 宝贝♪
♪Sid, baby♪
♪是你给我幸福♪
♪You make me so happy♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!