宇宙…
The universe…
无边无际 包罗万象
a vast expanse of space and matter.
它包含着我们所看所知的一切
It includes all that we see, and all that we know.
从时间流动的那一刻起
Since the beginning of time,
我们就在想它是因何而起
we have wondered how it came to be.
是一个精心筹划的宏伟计划
A gloriously orchestrated plan?
还是一连串的机遇巧合
A chance series of events?
或者是什么更傻的理由
Or something much, much dumber?
今天风和日丽 洁白的冰面上
It’s a beautiful day out here on the ice…
正在进行一场父女之间的曲棍球争霸赛
as father meets daughter in a quest for hockey supremacy.
小桃子对阵曼尼
It’s Peaches meets Manny.
猛犸象对阵猛犸象
Mammoth meets mammoth.
猛犸啊猛犸
Mano a mano.
猛那个萌那个马
Meema me moo-ma.
马那个萌那个犸
Mama may mee-mee.
你俩能消停会吗
Will you two quit it?
好吧
M-okay.
这么凶
Meanie.
迅猛猛犸正以疾风之势突破
The blazing mammoth takes it on the breakaway.
从来没有过这样的运动员 如此强壮 如此优美
There’s never been a player so tough, so graceful.
又如此渴望进球
So desperate to score.
他向右一个假动作 向左一个假动作
He fakes right. He fakes left.
他假装知道该怎么玩
He fakes knowing how to play.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
丢东西了吗
Lose something?
♪是谁身上这么臭 是曼尼♪
♪Hey, what’s that stink I smell out there? It’s Manny!♪
♪嘿 嘿 是曼尼♪
♪Hey, hey. It’s Manny!♪
♪你逊毙了♪
♪You stink!♪
好吧 小毛球 让我看看你有什么本事
Okay, Fuzzball. Let’s see what you got.
这可是你自找的啊
You asked for it.
-棒 她秒杀对手 -我又赢了
– Yes! She dominates! – Again.
得了吧 是我放水了
Oh, please. I went easy on you.
这才是好的育儿之道
It’s called good parenting.
得了吧 承认吧
Yeah, right. Face it.
现在在冰上我才是老大
I rule the ice now.
你也太能吹了 小能人
Oh, you talk a big game, hotshot.
这样吧 三局两胜怎么样
All right, how about best of three?
棒 触地得分
Yes! Touchdown!
等等 不 不太对 不是触地得分
Wait, no, that’s not right. Not touchdown.
是啥来着 对 一杆进洞
What is it? Uh, hole-in-one!
朱利安
Julian!
不好意思
Sorry.
亲爱的 我得分了 你看到了吗
Honey, I scored! Did you see me?
看到了 你太棒了
Yeah! And you were amazing.
小心点
Careful!
冰上真的很滑
Oh, the ice is really icy.
简直是超级无敌滑
It’s like super-sized, extra value icy.
但是我站得越来越稳了 对吧
But I’m getting better, right?
好吧 那我们等会…再玩
Okay, we’ll play… later.
她又把你打哭了吧
So, she whupped your butt again, huh?
瞧这吨♥位
And with a butt that size,
肯定是被痛扁了一顿啊
that’s a whole lot of whuppin’.
才没有呢 没有人被痛扁呢
Nobody was whupped. There was no whupping.
只是一个慈爱的父亲
It’s just a loving father
和自己的独生女儿分享一些战术而已
sharing some strategy with his only daughter.
我才知道玩得烂也是一种战术
Didn’t know sucking was a strategy.
好了 该我们了
Okay, it’s our turn.
来给他们展示一下真正的技术
Let’s show them how it’s done!
你要输了
You’re going down, eh?
献给你的 我未来的丈母娘
For you, my mom-in-law-to-be.
毛莫花束
Buttercups!
自然之光
Nature’s sunshine.
自然之光难道不应该是太阳光吗
Isn’t sunshine nature’s sunshine?
谢谢 朱利安
Thank you, Julian.
已经很久没有人给我送过花了
It’s been so long since anyone’s given me flowers.
但是你要娶的是我们的女儿
But you’re marrying our daughter.
你不需要一直给我们送礼物
You don’t have to keep bringing us presents.
但是这样做我很高兴啊
But it makes me happy.
还有给你的 我的人生导师 力量源泉 领头象
And for you, my guru, my rock, my main mammoth…
我给你准备了最棒的礼物
To you, I give the greatest gift of all.
等等 你要干什么
Wait. What are you doing?
来吧 丈人老哥 别害羞
Come on, Bro-Dad. Bring it in.
我能感受到你的心跳哎
I can feel your heart beating.
好了 差不多得了
Okay. That’s enough of that.
你最好习惯一下
You better get used to it.
他们以后就住在咱隔壁
They’ll be living right next door.
来吧 朱利安 我们走吧
Come on, Julian. Wanna go?
那个 你不是说要帮我弄下那个的吗
Actually, weren’t you gonna help me with the thing?
对哦 那个
Oh! Right. The thing.
得弄下那个
Gotta do the thing.
那个我可以做啊
I can do the thing.
不行
No!
这是姑娘家的事情
It’s a girl thing.
你为什么不去做点男孩子的事情呢
Why don’t you go do a guy thing?
你最近很少和朋友在一起待着
You know, you don’t spend nearly enough time with your friends.
-我没有吗 -我们等会见
– I don’t? – I’ll see you later.
在这特殊的一天
On this special day.
好吧
Okay.
你跟他们说过咱们的决定了吗
Have you told them about our decision yet?
没 我在等正确的时机
No. I’m waiting for the right time.
来吧 罗密欧 我们走
Come on, Romeo. Walk with me.
我要去看看蝴蝶是怎么破茧而出的
I’m gonna watch some butterflies come out of their cocoons.
-真的 -假的
– Really? – No.
再见 宝贝儿
Goodbye, sweetie.
我还记得以前我和曼尼也会这样
I remember when Manny and I used to be like that.
我可没有
Not me!
爱上他们然后离开他们
Love them and leave them,
再拿走一半财产
and take half of everything.
这是我的座右铭
That’s my motto.
我的爱人 曾有多少姑娘想要却无法驯服
Mi amor, so many ladies have tried and failed…
希德我这匹野马
to strap a saddle on Sid the stallion.
可是我偏偏想要和你分享我的草原
But I want to share everything with you.
你是掠过我身上跳蚤里的风
You’re the wind beneath my fleas,
是我的情人眼里出来的眼屎
the algae of my eye.
你愿意与我结为一生的伴侣吗
Will you be my mate for life?
希德尼
Sidney?
希德尼 你在哪
Sidney, where are you?
芙兰辛
Francine.
窝咬嗡…
I need to ask…
我要问你件事情
I need to ask you something.
-你愿意嫁… -希德 你别再往下说了
– Will you marry… – Sid, I’m gonna stop you right there.
我要和你分手
I’m breaking up with you.
什么 但是我已经把我们整个未来都计划好了
What? But I planned our whole future!
我们的婚礼
Our wedding.
我们的孩子 妈妈
Our kids. Mommy.
我们的墓地
Our burial plots.
你好啊美女
How you doing?
我还雇了个乐队呢
I even hired a band.
不 不 不是现在
No, no. Not yet!
你疯了吗 我们就约过一次会
Are you crazy? We’ve only had one date.
就14分钟
It lasted 14 minutes!
是啊 但感觉像是20分钟
Yes, but it felt like 20.
我拒绝 有戒指
I can’t! A ring?
这戒指确实挺漂亮 但是不行
I mean, I like the ring, but no.
我拒绝 你太粘人了
I can’t. You’re too clingy.
我哪里粘人了
How is this clingy?
再说
And by the way,
你和你头像一点都不像
you look nothing like your profile picture.
芙兰辛 你得开始和其他的物种谈谈恋爱了
Francine, you gotta start dating outside of your species.
阿芙 我们有问题解决啊 是因为那件比基尼吗
Franny, we can work this out. Is this about the bikini?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!