啊!小鱼儿
A fish.
你跟上 行不行?看住一个宝宝已经够难的了
Will you keep up, please?Hard enough to keep track of one baby.
我…抓住你了
I gotcha.
船长 前方有冰山!
Captain, iceberg ahead.
哦 不
Oh, no.
谁想玩第二回合?
Yeah. Who’s up for round two?
叫…叫…叫孩子小心点
Tell the kid to be more careful.
瞧 瞧 老虎 瞧啊
Look, look. Tigers.
不 没事的 没事的瞧 老虎和羚羊在做游戏
No, it’s OK, it’s OK. Look, the tigers are just playing tag with the antelope.
– 捉到摸一下 用牙摸 – 来吧 希德 我们也来玩
– With their teeth.- Come on, Sid, let’s play tag.
你捉我
You’re it.
行啊…好吧 好吧哪儿画着树懒?
Sure. OK, OK, OK, where are the sloths?
这上面怎么没画树懒?你们注意到吗?
You never see any sloths.Have you ever noticed?
– 瞧 曼尼 一头毛象 – 噢 我可真兴奋
– Look, Manny, a mammoth.- Somebody pinch me.
嘿 嘿 这头胖的看上去可真♥象♥你
Hey, hey, this fat one looks just like you.
噢 他有家庭
And he’s got a family.
他很幸福瞧 他在陪孩子玩
And he’s happy.Look, he’s playing with his kid.
瞧 曼尼 这就是你的问题毛象应该象他们那样
See? That’s your problem.That’s what mammoths are supposed to do.
– 找头母象… – 生一头毛象宝宝
– Find a she-mmoth, have baby mammoths…
希德
– Sid.
– 干嘛? – 闭嘴
– What?- Shut up.
可…噢
But…
噢 快瞧啊
Would you look at that.
老虎没带错路这是“半峰山”
The tiger actually did it. There’s Half Peak.
下一站 冰川道
Next stop, Glacier Pass.
– 我真不该怀疑你 – 你听见吗 小家伙?
– How could I ever have doubted you?- Did you hear that, little fella?
你快到家了
You’re almost home.
– 我的脚在冒汗 – 你身体每出现一个反应
– My feet are sweating.- Do we need a news flash
– 我们都得发布新闻? – 他要我们注意他
– every time your body does something?- lgnore him.
是真的我的脚真的很烫!噢 噢
Seriously. My feet are really hot.
是你的肚子在叫吧?
Tell me that was your stomach.
嘘 我肯定是那是雷声
I’m sure it was just thunder.
声音…来自…地下?
From underground?
快 跟我一起跑
Come on, keep up with me.
可你原地不动!
I would if you were moving.
– 哇 但愿我也能跳 – 成全你了!
– I wish I could jump like that.- Wish granted.
– 快!跑快点! – 难道你没看到熔岩流吗?
– Come on, move faster.- Have you noticed the river of lava?
抱紧他!
Hold Pinky.
曼尼
Manny.
曼尼 你没事吧?求你说点什么 什么都行
Manny, Manny, Manny, you OK?Come on, come on, say something. Anything.
什么?什么?我听不清
What? What? I can’t hear you.
你站在我的鼻子上了
You’re standing on my trunk.
– 啊 你没事!你没事 – 你为什么那么干?
– You’re OK. You’re OK.- Why did you do that?
你冒死…救了我的命
You could have died, trying to save me.
大家是一个集体
That’s what you do in a herd.
得互相照顾
You look out for each other.
噢!谢谢
Well, thanks.
不知你们怎么想 可我觉得我们这“集体”是最怪的
I don’t know about you guys,but we are the weirdest herd I’ve ever seen.
我的爪子都快等不及要撕烂那毛象了!
I can’t wait to getmy claws in that mammoth.
谁都不能碰那毛象除非我先得到…孩子!
No one touches the mammoth until I get that baby.
首先 我要把那毛象撕开扯烂
First, I’ll slice its hindquarters into sections.
– 把白色肉放一堆 深色… – 嘿 别再说了!我饿坏了!
– I’ll put the white meat in one pile and…- Knock it off. I’m starving.
肩膀的肉…可能比较老但绝对多汁
Next, the shoulders. Occasionally tough, but extremely juicy.
– 警告过你了 别再说了! – 省点力气吧!
– I told you to knock it off.- Save your energy.
要杀毛象谈何容易
Mammoths don’t go down easy.
只有一个办法
There’s only one way to do it.
首先 得把他逼上死角
First, you have to force it into a corner.
切断他的退路等你们三个把他困住
Cut off its retreat.And when you three have it trapped,
我就咬断他的喉咙
I’ll go for the throat.
伙计们 别让孩子吹着风!
Guys, we gotta get this kid outta the wind.
– 还有多远? – 三英里
– How much further?- Three miles.
我累坏了 我们早上能到
I’m beat. We’ll get there in the morning.
– 你在干嘛? – 我让树懒…名垂千古
– What are you doing?- I’m putting sloths on the map.
那得画得现实点画他在睡觉
Why don’t you make it realistic and draw him lying down?
画得“圆”一些
And make him rounder.
– 好极了哈! – 我真笑不出来
– Perfect.- I forgot how to laugh.
我是个天才
I’m a genius.
从现在起 你们得称呼我“希德-火焰之王”
From now on you’ll have torefer to me as Sid, Lord of the Flame.
嘿 火焰之王 你尾巴着火了
Lord of the Flame, your tail’s on fire.
噢 谢谢 从现在起我就管你叫…“迪亚哥”
Thank you. From now on,I’m gonna call you Diego.
“摸我你是死定之王”
Lord of “Touch Me and You’re Dead”.
我是说着玩的你这没头脑的
I’m just kidding, you little knucklehead.
嘿 小俩口
Lovebirds.
快瞧
Look at this.
这简直…太神了
I don’t believe it.
过来 小家伙过来 你这小虫虫
Come here, you little biped.Come here, you little wormy-worm.
到希德叔叔这儿来
Come to Uncle Sid.
这边 这边
No, no… This way. This way.
不 去他那儿
No, no, no. No, go to him.
去他那儿
Go to him.
好吧
OK.
干得好 接着…练习吧
Good job. Keep practicing.
快瞧啊 我们的小家伙在长大
Look at that. Our little guy is growing up.
好了 过来该睡了 肉团儿
All right, come on. Sleep time, lumpy.
他对孩子就是亲
Look at that big pushover.
要知道 迪亚哥我还没有能冒死救我的朋友呢
You know, Diego, I’ve never hada friend who would risk his life for me.
是啊 曼尼他…他真好
Yeah, Manny’s… he’s a good guy.
是啊 的确
Yeah, he is.
好了 晚安
Well, good night.
让我给你弄干净 你这么又脏又臭的回去 你老爸会怎么说?
Let’s get you all cleaned up. What’s your daddy gonna say if you go back all stinky?
我来擦干净 嗯 好多了这儿还有点儿
Let me just clean that up.That looks good. A little bit here.
– 擦干净真漂亮 小家伙 – 他长得越来越象我了
– You clean up nice, little fella.- I think he’s starting to look like me.
嘿 迪亚哥 你说呢?
Diego, what do you think?
– 也许不该送回去 – 为什么?
– Maybe we shouldn’t do this.- Why not?
因为他长大后会成为猎人你说他会猎杀谁?
If we save him, he’ll be a hunter.And who do you think he’ll hunt?
也许救了他他就不会成猎人
Maybe because we save him,he won’t hunt us.
是啊 也许他会长出毛和长脖然叫你“妈妈”
Yeah, and maybe he’ll grow fur anda long skinny neck and call you Mama.
– 你怎么回事? – 没什么 我们走 冻死我了
– What’s your problem?- Nothing. Let’s go. I’m freezing my tail off.
嘿 迪亚哥 你被冻住了吗?
Diego. You frozen back there?
– 低下身子! – 什么?
– Get down.- What?
– 嘘 低下身跟我走 – 嘿 怎么回事?
– Get down and follow me.- What’s going on?
在半峰山脚下有个埋伏…等着你们
At the bottom of Half Peak,there’s an ambush waiting for you.
– 什么? – 你说什么“埋伏”?
– What?- What do you mean, “ambush”?
– 你设了圈套! – 那是我的任务!
– You set us up.- It was my job.
– 我得把孩子抢到手 可是… – 你把我们带回家当晚餐
– I was to get the baby, but then…- You brought us home for dinner.
– 行了!你被开除了! – 真对不起
– That’s it. You’re out of the herd.- I’m sorry.
我宰了你…你再后悔吧
No, you’re not. Not yet.
– 听着 我能帮你们 – 跟紧了 希德 我们能杀出去!
– Listen, I can help you.- Stay close, Sid. We can fight our way out.
不行!他们太强大了你们得信任我
You can’t. The pack’s too strong.You have to trust me.
信任你?我们干嘛要信任你?
Trust you? Why in the world would we trust you?
因为你们只有靠我
Because I’m your only chance.
哈罗 “小姐”们
Hello, ladies.
– 嘿 瞧 谁终于肯露脸了 – 迪亚哥 我正为你担心呢
– Look who decided to show up.- Diego, I was beginning to worry about you.
用不着担心 再过两分钟你将从…复仇中…得到满足
No need to worry. In about two minutesyou’ll be satisfying your taste for revenge.
这非常好
Very nice.
我看见树懒了!孩子在他手里!
I see the sloth. And he’s got the baby.
没见到毛象就别暴露你们自己我们得出其不意
Don’t give away your positions until yousee the mammoth. He’s the one to surprise.
你想重拳出击对吗 齐克?
You want to maul something, don’t you?
– 呵呵 我想出击 – 那你还等什么?
– I wanna maul.- Then what are you waiting for?
不 我说了等那毛象出现!
No, I said wait for the mammoth.
“雪板挠背”你们吃白雪吧!嘿嘿
Backscratcher. Eat my powder!
唷!喔!“环滑车”呃 啊!
Loop-de-loop.
障碍滑雪 障碍滑雪 宝贝
Slalom! Slalom, baby!
对不起 伙计们他被冻成小雪人了
Sorry, fellas. He got a little frostbite.
呜!宰了他!
Get him.
大惊喜!
Surprise!
好吧 跟我来!我们去找希德 然后离开这儿
OK, follow me. We’ll pick up Sidand get outta here while we can.
来吧 迪亚哥我们把这毛象摆平
Come on, Diego,let’s bring this mammoth down.
他在这儿
There he is.
没错 宝宝在哪儿啊?
That’s right. Where’s the baby?