– 嘿 晚餐还有表演看不 – 左 左 左 不
– Look at that. Dinner and a show.- Left, left, left.
现在该找份象样的大餐犒劳胜利英雄了
Now to find a meal befitting a conquering hero.
是什么?敌人?来吧 想跟我♥干♥一架吗?
What ho? A foe? Come on,come on. You want a piece of me?
这战利品值得我为它好好…
Spoils worthy of such a noble…
该睡了 小鬼
Bedtime, squirt.
噢 凯♥旋♥归来了
The triumphant return.
呃?噢 那是
Huh? Oh, that.
呃…我吃饱了该亲亲这个小朋友说晚安了
I’m so full. How about a good-night kiss for your big buddy, Sid?
– 嘘 他睡着了 – 我是在跟你说
– He’s asleep.- I was talking to you.
算了 我自己睡吧
Fine, I’ll tuck myself in.
好了 晚安
All right, good night.
别吵了行吗?
Will you stop it?
好吧 好吧 我是想放松
All right, all right. I was trying to relax.
哎唷
Oy.
– 搞什么 – 朝我上呀 看我不把你撕碎
– What the…?- Slice me. It’ll be the last thing you ever do.
– 我在办事 你这饭桶 – 很郁闷吧 迪亚哥?
– I’m working here, you waste of fur.- Frustrated, Diego?
找个小不点婴儿对你来说太难了?
Tracking down helpless infants too difficult for you?
– 你们俩来这干嘛? – 索托已经等得不耐烦了
– What are you two doing here?- Soto’s getting tired of waiting.
他说要么带着小孩回来要么就别回来了!
Yeah, he said “Come back with the baby,or don’t come back at all.”
替我捎个信给索托
I have a message for Soto.
告诉他…我会带孩子来
Tell him I’m bringing the baby.
再告诉他 我还带…
And tell him I’m bringing…
一头毛象
a mammoth.
– 毛象? – 毛象从不单独行动
– A mammoth?- Mammoths never travel alone.
可这头是例外我要带他去“半峰”山
This one does,and I’m leading him to Half Peak.
呜 瞧他那身肉 杀了他!
Look at all that meat. Let’s get him.
还不行!得叫大伙儿一起上才能摆平他
Not yet. We’ll need the whole packto bring this mammoth down.
让大家快准备
Get everyone ready.
快去!
Now.
– 孩子在哪儿? – 你把他丢了?
– Where’s the baby?- You lost it?
希德
Sid.
呜 他可真丑他可真是太可爱了
It’s so ugly. Positively adorable.
你好 小心肝你好 没毛的小家伙
Hello, pumpkin. Hello, little baldy bean.
– 哪儿找到的? – 这可怜的孩子 一个人在荒野里
– Where’d you find it?- The poor kid, all alone in the wild.
几只剑齿虎包围了他
Sabers were closing in on him.
– 我把他…抢了过来 – 噢 好勇敢
– So I just snatched him.- So brave.
啊 是啊 他需要我我好想也能有一个自己的孩子
Yeah, well, he needed me,and I only wish I had one of my own, too.
是吗?我…我就迷这样的男子
Really? I find that attractive in a male.
唉 谁不想要个家庭呢
Alas. Who wouldn’t wanta family, I always say.
– 噢 真是相见恨晚是啊 – 这…可不是嘛
– Where’ve you been hiding?- Yeah, well, you know…
小淘气 嗯?所以 正如我说的 小姐们
Cute kid, huh? So, as I was saying, ladies…
嘿 嗨 曼尼
Hey. Hi, Manny.
你怎么回事
What’s the matter with you?
失陪一下 小姐们 你们在这儿继续泡着 我就回来
Excuse me, ladies. You just keep marinating and I’ll be right back.
性感
Sexy.
他长得不怎么样可要找个顾家的太难了
He’s not much to look at,but it’s so hard to find a family guy.
可不是嘛那些细腻的都被吃光了
Tell me about it.All the sensitive ones get eaten.
不 曼尼 我求你了我需要他
No, no, no. Manny, please,I’m begging you. I need him.
– 怎么 小帅哥还用泡妞? – 得了 你别寒碜我了
– A good-looking guy like you?- You say that, but you don’t mean it.
不 我当真 瞧瞧你那两个小姐都被你迷晕了
No, seriously. Look at you.Those ladies, they don’t stand a chance.
– 你这幽默感还真刻毒 – 我不想搅你的好事
– You have a cruel sense of humor.- Don’t let me cramp your style.
– 谢谢 曼尼 真够朋友 够哥们 – 别带孩子去
– Thanks, Manny. You’re a pal.- Without Pinky.
我需要他
Manny, I need him.
小姐们 说到哪儿了?
So, ladies, where were we?
– 卡尔 – 镇静 弗兰克
– Carl.- Easy, Frank.
看见漂亮妞 他就象头猎豹至于那老虎
Pretty tail walks by, suddenly he moves like a cheetah. And that tiger…
那“跟踪大♥师♥”连树懒都找不到
Yeah, Mr Great Tracker.Can’t even find a sloth.
我成什么了?奶妈?你在看什么 小捣蛋?
What am l? The wet nurse?What are you looking at, bone bag?
瞧瞧你 你会长成一个大猛兽
Look at you. You’re gonna grow into a great predator.
哼 我看不会 你有什么只有一撮毛
I don’t think so. What have you got?You got a little patch of fur.
没有尖牙 没有利爪
No fangs, no claws.
你的皮和肉是那么…软绵绵
You’re folds of skin wrapped in mush.
你有什么可怕的?
What’s so threatening about you?
嘿 这不是“动物园”里摸小动物
Does this look likea petting zoo to you? Huh?
好吧 耍小聪明?该罚你坐一会儿了
OK. All right, wise guy.You just earned a time-out.
噢 你觉得好玩?那这个呢?
You think that’s funny? How about this?
猫头鹰会吃了你
You’ll be a little snack for the owls.
你这小鬼还挺勇敢
You’re a brave little squirt, I’ll give you that.
谢天谢地!谢天谢地!
Thank goodness. Thank goodness.No.
有…老虎!
A tiger.
救命!救命!
Help. Help.
– 孩子在哪儿? – 噢 他没事 曼尼带着
– Where’s the baby?- Manfred has him.
快“咬”住我快 他咬住我了!
Just put me in your mouth.Come on. Hurry up. He got me.
噢 救命
Help.
– 你别来烦我 – 他往这边跑了
– Get away from me.- It went this way.
这儿!
Over here.
噢 卡尔!老虎抢先得手
Carl. The tiger beat us to him.
检查一下
Wait a minute.
没错 他的确死了
He’s dead all right.
食肉动物就是开心
Carnivores have all the fun.
我也不想那么伤他们的心我是迫不得已
Gosh, I hate breaking their hearts like that. But you know how it is.
好吧 谢谢 可以把我放下了
All right, thanks. You can put me down now.
曼尼 曼尼
Manny. Manny.
我们不是急着赶路吗?迪亚哥 把他吐出来
Guys, I thought we were in a hurry.And Diego, spit that out.
别弄脏了嘴
You don’t know where it’s been.
妈呀 刚才有一会儿我还以为你真要吃了我
Boy. For a second there,I thought you were gonna eat me.
– 我不吃烂杂碎 – 我还以为
– I don’t eat junk food.- Thought you were gonna…
我真以为你…你想吗?
I thought you were gonna… Were you?
等等我 慢点 慢点你们能等我一下吗?
Come on, wait up. Wait up. Come on,come on. Can you wait a second, please?
嘿 伙计们
Fellas.
谢谢等我
Thanks for waiting.
3、2、1
Three, two, one…
确实挺“忠诚”
Sure is faithful.
– 再闹 我就要火了噢 – 是他引起的
– Don’t make me reach back.- He started it.
我不管谁引起的 再闹就罚!
I don’t care who started it. I’ll finish it.
现代建筑 撑不了多久的
Modern architecture. It’ll never last.
嗨哟 曼尼
Hiya, Manny.
嗨 迪亚哥.
Hi, Diego.
嘿 希德.
Hey, Sid.
– 你迷路了 对吗? – 没有 我很清楚我们在哪儿
– You’re lost.- No. I know exactly where we are.
让他指指方向
Ask him directions.
– 我不要他指方向 – 算了 我来问他
– I don’t need directions.- Fine, I’ll ask him.
嘿 伙计你看见有人类经过吗?
Buddy. You see any humans go by here?
呜 我喜欢猜字 OK
I love this game. I love this game. OK, OK.
三个字 第一个字呃…“跺” 不 “踩”
Three words. First word.Stomp. No, no. Stamp, stamp.
我猜猜 呃…“群”!
Let me try. Pack.
猜得好 曼尼 “一群”长牙…和爪子
Good one, Manny.Pack of long teeth and claws.
一群狼?一群…
Pack of wolves? Pack of…
呃 一群熊!一群跳蚤?
Pack of bears? Pack of fleas?
一群胡须?一群…鼻子?
Pack of whiskers? Pack of noses?
– 呃…厚皮动物? – 一群谎言!
– Pachyderm?- Pack of lies.
一群麻烦!一群打手!呃 一群鸟!
Pack of troubles. Pack a wallop.Pack of birds.
一群飞鱼
Pack of flying fish.
嘿!好消息!我找到一条近路!
Great news. I found a shortcut.
– 什么近路? – 就是走着要比走长路快
– What do you mean, shortcut?- I mean faster than the long way around.
噢!我知道什么叫“近路”!
I know what a shortcut is.
我们穿过去就能比人类先到“冰川道”不然就会错过他们
Either we beat the humans to Glacier Passor we take the long way and miss ’em.
穿过那儿?你把我当什么了?
Through there? What do you take me for?
明天这个时候你…就可以自♥由♥了
This time tomorrow,you could be a free mammoth.
或继续做保姆玩“躲躲猫”我是不会腻的
Or a nanny. I never get tired of peekaboo.
伙计们 瞧这个
Guys. Guys. Check this out.
老虎找到一条近路
Sid, the tiger found a shortcut.
不 谢谢 我想活命
No, thanks. I choose life.
那我建议你最好还是走近路
Then I suggest you take the shortcut.
– 你在威胁我吗? – 走 树懒!
– Are you threatening me?- Move, sloth!
好样的 老虎
Way to go, tiger.
快!快进去!
Quick. Get inside.
好吧 那就走近路吧
OK, I vote shortcut.
好了 伙计们 都跟紧些这儿很容易走丢
Guys, stick together.It’s easy to get lost in here.
呃…伙计们?
Guys?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!