为什么不管这叫“大寒”或者“寒冷时代”
Why not call itthe Big Chill or the Nippy era?
我是说我们怎么知道这是“冰河世纪”?
I’m just saying,how do we know it’s an ice age?
因为四周全是冰!
Because of all the ice.
就连说话也冷冰冰的
Well, things just got a little chillier.
救命 救命啊!
Help. Help.
来吧 孩子们 我们走啦 大伙儿都在走呢!
Come on, kids, let’s go. The traffic’s moving.
可是 可是 可是 爸爸
But, but, but, Dad.
别说“可是” 还轮不到你绝种呢
No buts. You can play extinction later.
噢 OK 走吧 伙计们
OK. Come on, guys.
我说…艾迪在哪儿?
So, where’s Eddie?
啊 他说他马上就要出现一个“进化上的突破”了
He said he was on the vergeof an evolutionary breakthrough.
是吗?
Really?
噢 我在飞!
I’m flying.
的确是蛮有突破的
Some breakthrough.
– 小心! – 你走错方向了!
– Look out.- You’re going the wrong way.
你这毛象疯子!
Crazy mammoth.
嘿!帮帮忙!别挡着道妨碍交通!
Do the world a favor.Move your issues off the road.
如果我也是短鼻子 我就不会那么抢眼了 老弟!
If my trunk was that small,I wouldn’t draw attention to myself, pal.
别臭我了我们…都挪了一整天了
Give me a break.We’ve been waddling all day.
那就接着走吧 随大流吧
Go ahead. Follow the crowd.
你们走了就清静了
It’ll be quieter when you’re gone.
走吧 他要冻死就随他去
Come on. If he wants tofreeze to death, let him.
嘿 嘿 我醒了 醒了
I’m up. I’m up.
大家都快起来吧!呃?扎克?马歇尔?
Rise and shine, everybody.Huh? Zak? Marshall?
伯蒂?“真菌”叔叔?
Bertie? Uncle Fungus?
大家都去哪儿了?来吧 伙计们 我们该迁…该迁…迁徙了
Where is everybody? Come on, guys,we’re gonna miss the migration.
扔下我就走了他们每年…都这么干!
They left without me.They do this every year.
为什么?谁都不爱我了吗?
Why? Doesn’t anyone love me?
难道谁都不关心我这可怜的树懒希德了吗?
Isn’t there anyone who cares about Sid the Sloth?
好吧 那我就自己走
All right, I’ll just go by myself.
噢 恶心!
Sick.
嘿 巨无霸!别随地大小便!
Wide body, curb it next time.
噢 天 噢 唉唷!噢!
Oh, jeez. Yuck.
真不敢相信 新鲜绿叶菜弗兰克 你在哪儿找到的?
I can’t believe it. Fresh wild greens.Frank, where did you ever…?
– 好了 快吃吧 – 是蒲公英?
– Go ahead. Dig in.- A dandelion.
– 还以为都被冻死了 – 就剩下这一棵
– I thought the frost wiped ’em all out.- All but one.
唷 唷 这实在让我太我要咬他的…啊
It makes me so… I wanna… Yuck.
我呸!今天我算是倒霉透了我的意思你应该懂吧?
This has definitely not been my day.You know what I’m saying, buddy?
简直一团糟 你们犀牛的脑袋实在是小 你们知道吗?
What a mess. You rhinos have tiny brains. Did you know that?
这是事实 我没有恶意也许我的话你们根本不懂
It’s just a fact. No offense. You probably didn’t even know what I’m talking about.
呵呵呵呵 噢 美味呀!
Yummo.
是蒲公英呀!一定是最后一棵了
A dandelion. Must bethe last one of the season.
– 卡尔? – 冷静 弗兰克
– Carl.- Easy, Frank.
他糟蹋了我们的色拉
He ruined our salad.
呃 呃 噢 噢 是我错了
My mistake. That was my mistake. Let me…
伙计们 我错了 我赔我赔呃 这是什么?
No, no, seriously, let me take care of this. What is this?
是松果啊!噢 老天 我最爱吃了!
Pine cones. Oh, my goodness.They’re my favorite.
唔 味道好极了嗷 这真…呃 真好吃
Delicious. That’s good eating.
你们可不能让我独享了你们也吃点
But don’t let me hog them all up.Here, you have some.
味道不错吧?祝你们胃口好
Tasty, isn’t it? “BON APPITITE(French).”
上吗?
Now?
上
Now?
– 假装我不在 – 我是想全速把他撞倒
– Just pretend that I’m not here.- I wanted to hit him at full speed.
– 别急 我们“玩玩”他 – 别让他们刺穿我 拜托了 我想活命
– That’s OK. We’ll have some fun with him.- Don’t let them impale me. I wanna live.
– 你走开! – 行了 你就别撒泼了
– Get off me.- Come on, you’re making a scene.
我们只要把那毛小子戳爆然后就走
We’ll just take our furry pinata and go.
嘿 小子 逃得了今天也逃不过明天
If it’s not them today,it’s someone else tomorrow.
反正我今天不想死 OK?
Well, I’d rather it not be today. OK?
听着 我们戳断你的脖子你不会痛苦的 怎么样?
We’ll break your neck so you don’t feel a thing.
等一下 你们犀牛应该是食草动物吧?
Wait a minute. I thought rhinos were vegetarians.
– 真精辟! – 闭嘴!
– An excellent point.- Shut up.
谁说我们把他杀了之后要吃他?
Who says we’re gonna eat him after we kill him?
我不喜欢以杀为乐的动物
I don’t like animals that kill for pleasure.
– 谁爱听…就跟谁说吧 – 恰好我就爱听
– Save it for a mammal that cares.- I’m a mammal that cares.
好吧 如果你们俩有谁过得了前面这个坑 树懒就归你们
OK, if either of you make it across that sinkhole in front of ya, you get the sloth.
没错 孬种往前跨一步就死定了!
That’s right, you losers.You take one step and you’re dead.
– 你在吓唬他们? – 对 这“坑”不会沉
– You were bluffing, huh?- Yeah. Yeah, that was a bluff.
收拾他!
Get him.
是蒲公英?
A dandelion?
哇!我们胜利了!
We did it.
– 你的眼睛真美! – 快滚下我的脸!
– You have beautiful eyes.- Get off my face.
噢 你和我 我俩配合默契不如结伴一起去南方吧
Whoa, we make a great team.What do you say we head south together?
好啊 耶!嘿 跳到我背上来一路放轻松
Great. Jump on my backand relax the whole way.
– 哇噢 当真? – 不
– Wow, really?- No.
等等 你不去南方?季节的变换 迁徙的本能
Wait, aren’t you going south?The change of seasons, migration instincts.
– 这些挺耳熟吧? – 不 再见了
– Any of this a-ringing a bell?- I guess not. Bye.
好吧 多谢帮忙我自己走吧
OK, then. Thanks for the help.I can take it from here.
嘿 你象只大号♥的鼬鼠有种等我们下来
You overgrown weasel.Wait till we get down there.
何必一窝蜂地去南方又热又挤的 没意思
That south thing is way overrated.The heat, the crowds – who needs it?
还是这样好 你和我两个单身汉在荒野中闲逛
Isn’t this great? You and me,two bachelors knocking about in the wild.
不 你是想要保镖生怕自己被活吞了
No, you just want a bodyguard so you don’t become somebody’s side dish.
你这家伙还真够精明的
You’re a very shrewd mammal.
那你带路吧先生 你叫…叫啥来着?
OK, lead the way, Mr Big…Didn’t get the name.
– 蛮佛瑞 – 蛮佛瑞?难听
– Manfred.- Manfred? Yuck.
不如叫“曼尼-忧郁的毛象”“曼尼-深沉的愁思者…曼尼…”
How about Manny the Moody Mammoth?Or Manny the Melancholy… Manny the…
别再跟着我
Stop following me.
好吧 好吧 你有心事听着 你就当我不在 我会闭嘴
OK, so you’ve got issues. You won’teven know I’m here. I’ll just zip the lip.
噢 你快瞧啊那可爱的…小宝宝 迪亚哥
Look at the cute little baby, Diego.
– 把他拿来当早餐一定很美妙 – 没有他怎么能算早餐?
– lsn’t it nice he’ll be joining us for breakfast?- It wouldn’t be breakfast without him.
尤其因为他爸爸杀了我们一半的同胞 穿上我们的毛皮取暖
Especially since his daddy wiped out halfour pack and wears our skin to keep warm.
以牙还牙 你看怎么样?
An eye for an eye, don’t you think?
让那人知道跟剑齿虎斗是什么下场
Let’s show him what happens when he messes with sabers.
通知大伙儿 我们黎明进攻
Alert the troops. We attack at dawn.
迪亚哥 把那孩子带来 要活的
And, Diego, bring me that baby alive.
如果要好好享受报仇那最好是活吞
If I’m gonna enjoy my revenge,I want it to be fresh.
噢 累死我了
Phew. I’m wiped out.
– 你用这点过夜? – 嘿 你块头大 你有很多木头
– That’s your shelter?- You’re a big guy. You got a lotta wood.
– 我是小不点儿 – 所以只要半根
– I’m a little guy.- You got half a stick.
可…有我的小木棍和我高度进化的脑子…我能生出…火!
But with my little stick and my highly evolved brain, I shall create fire.
了不起
Fascinating.
看看智慧是不是能战胜蛮力你瞧着吧
We’ll see if brains triumph over brawn tonight. Now, won’t we?
嘿 我看见火花了
Think I saw a spark.
呃 我能不能进来跟你一块挤一挤 曼尼老伙计?
Any chance I could squeeze in there with you, Manny, ol’ pal?
呃 你还是去烦别的家伙吧
Isn’t there someone else you can annoy?
朋友、亲戚或者毒蛇什么的
Friends? Family? Poisonous reptiles?
我全家丢下了我他们不管我…自己迁徙了
My family abandoned me.They just kinda migrated without me.
他们去年还要过分
You should see what they did last year.
他们很早醒来然后绑住我的手脚
They woke up early andtied my hands and feet
用田鼠塞住我的嘴并且把洞门堵上
and they gagged me with a field mouse,
他们走水路这样我就闻不出它们的气味
covered their tracks, went through water so I’d lose their scent,
反…反正…我也不需要他们
and… who needs ’em, anyway?
你怎么样?有家庭吗?
So what about you? You have family?
好吧 看来你累了我们天亮再谈
OK, you’re tired. I see.We’ll talk more in the morning.
蛮佛瑞!你挪过去点好吗?
Manfred? Manfred?Could you scooch over a drop?
噢 得了哪会这么快就睡着的!曼尼!
Come on. Nobody falls asleep that fast.
曼尼
Manny
迪亚哥来了 我们撤
There’s Diego. Fall back.
– 小孩在哪儿? – 在瀑布那儿追丢了
– Where’s the baby?- I lost it over the falls.
你追丢了?
You lost it?
– 我要那小孩 迪亚哥 – 我能找到
– I want that baby, Diego.- I’ll get it.
但愿如此不然的话被活吞的就是你
You’d better, unless you want to serve as a replacement.
我们去“半峰”山去那儿会合
We’ll go up to Half Peak. Meet us there.
最好把他活着带来
It had better be alive.
能完成这任务吗?迪亚哥?
Can we trust you with that, Diego?
我们走!
Let’s go.
她看见我肩上的那根毛就说如果你找别的女伴风流
She picked a hair off my shoulder and says,”lf you have an extra mating dance,
至少找一个毛的颜色相同的
at least pick a female with the same color pelt.”
我想“完了”我要成她的盘中餐了
I thought “Whoa. She’s gonna go praying mantis on me.”
如果你有了配偶就该对她忠诚 你很幸运了
If you find a mate, you should be loyal.In your case, grateful.
– 你给我走开 – 一辈子守着一个太蠢了
– Now get away from me.- I think mating for life is stupid.