解决什么?我们已经和联邦调查局谈过了 会没事的
Fix what? We talked to the FBI. Everything is fine.
她说的没错伙计 我们比他们更聪明
She’s right man. We outsmarted ’em.
我付钱给他们了 让他们藏好了
My guys are paid & deep in cover.
操!- 天啊!你有什么毛病?
Fuck! – Jesus! What is your problem?
肖恩 你想告诉我发生了什么?你和谁谈过了?
You want to tell me what happened, Shawn? Who did you talk to?
一个人也没说!- 是吗?
Nobody! – Yeah?
好吧 如果你现在告诉我 那么
Well if you tell me now, then
那么我们就全都玩完了
then we’re all gonna be fucked.
我谁也没说!
I did not talk to anybody!
有些人知道了他们不该知道的事情
Somebody knows something when they shouldn’t know anything.
我真的什么都没说!
I never said anything!
那他们怎么会知道德里克这个名字 肖恩?
Then how come they know the name Derrick, Shawn?
我不知道?你怎么可以怀疑我?
I don’t know? How could you even ask me that?
就算他们严刑拷打我 我也永远不会开口
I could withstand torture and I’d still never talk.
他们永远也撬不开我的嘴!
They could never break me!
南希·克里根的事
The whole Nancy Kerrigan thing?
都是我手下的人干的
That was my crew.
我们收了65000美元除掉她
We were paid $65,000 to take her out.
然后我的人痛打一个记者 抢了记者证
Then my team obtained press credentials by beating up a reporter.
我们就这样进了溜冰场
That’s what gets us inside the rink.
嘭!
Bam!
我的打手用一个可伸缩警棍重击了克里根3次
My hit man whacks Kerrigan 3 times with a retractable baton…
接着他冲她吼道 他说……
And then he shouts at her, he says…
肖恩·埃克哈德么?
Shawn Eckhardt?
不
No.
那是谁 肖尼?
Who is it, Shawny?
我给你们做了些茶 – 谢谢你
I brought you boys some nice tea. – Thank you.
妈妈 可以再要一些酥饼吗?
Maybe some short bread too, mom?
关于塔尼娅·哈丁你知道些什么?
What can you tell us about Tonya Harding?
我不认识塔尼娅·哈丁……
I don’t know Tonya Harding…
你不是她的保镖吗?
Aren’t you her bodyguard?
好吧……
Well…
让我们把话说清楚……好吧 我不是很了解她
Let me finish… Well. I don’t know her well.
那南希·克里根呢?
How about Nancy Kerrigan?
谁? – 你没听说过南希·克里根吗?
Who? – You haven’t heard of Nancy Kerrigan?
哦 对 我以为你说的是南希·哈林
Oh yeah. I thought you said Nancy Herring.
肖恩?- 杰夫干的!杰夫·吉卢利干的!
Shawn? – Jeff, did it! Jeff Gillooly, did it!
到底发生了什么?- 没什么
What the fuck is going on? – Nothing.
别接
Don’t answer it!
操!
Fuck!
我是杰夫·吉卢利
Jeff Gillooly speaking?
你要把钱付给我 然后我要逃出城
You gotta pay me my money and I gotta get outta town.
是谁?
Who is it?
他们知道了些事 – 等一下你要去哪里……?
They know something. – Wait what are you…?
只要来见我就好了 否则我会被迫……
Just meet me or else I’m gonna be forced to…
肖恩 冷静 你想在哪里见面?
Shawn, calm down. Where do you want to meet?
去金佛饭店 我们的老位置
At the Golden Buddha. At our regular table.
零点的时候准时来见我
Just meet me at the stroke of midnight.
我他妈不会半夜的时候去见你
I’m not meeting you at the fucking stroke of midnight.
这就是计划 伙计
That’s the plan, man.
把他妈的钱带上!
And bring the fucking money!
好 好 给你妈妈问好
Great, great. Tell your mom I said hi.
发生了什么 肖恩?- 没什么 只是 你怎么不坐下来呢?
What’s going on, Shawn? – Nothing, just, why don’t you sit down?
要不要去酒吧在……- 不 不 不 我们就在这里挺好的 坐吧
You might wanna go to that bar on the… – No, no, no. We’re fine here. Sit down.
怎么了 伙计?你还好吗?就算流汗你也流太多了吧
What’s up, man? You okay? You’re sweating an awful lot even for you.
不 我不好!你知道我并不好……他们知道了
No. I’m not okay! You know I’m not okay… They know something.
谁?- 他们……
Who? – They…
你知道的啊……- 我不知道
That you know… – I don’t.
联邦调查局!
The FBI!
好吧 联邦调查局 他们知道了
Okay. The FBI. They know something’s up.
知道了什么?
What’s up?
杰夫?啊 杰夫?- 肖恩……
Jeff? Yeah, Jeff? – Shawn…
你是想告诉我你和南希·克里根那件事有关是吗?
Are you trying to tell me you had something to do with this Nancy Kerrigan thing?
操 杰夫?我当然有关……
What the fuck, Jeff? Of course I had something…
别说了 要不然我要去报案了
Don’t-say another word or I’ll be forced to go to the authorities.
噢 杰夫?
Oh, Jeff?
我希望你听清楚你个死胖子
I hope you hear me well you fat fuck.
他们让你的……自己想办法解决吧
They made your… Now, die in it.
黛安的丈夫是律师 所以明天早上我们在他们家见
Diane’s husband is a lawyer. So in the morning we meet up at their house.
挺棒的 他们的客厅不错
It was nice. I mean, they had a living room and stuff.
你好 嘿 快进来 – 嗨
Hello there. Hey. Come on in. – Hey.
我们为什么不直接把他这个愚蠢的死胖子交出去?
Why don’t we just turn his ugly, fat ass in?
因为…… – 愚蠢 操蛋的大胖子……
Because… – Big, dumb, fuckin’, tub a guts…
只是他的话对我们不利 你和我必须团结在一起
It’s only his word against ours. You & I gotta stick together.
是的 但是杰夫 我会失去所有的!我奋斗了一生……
Yeah, but Jeff, I’m gonna lose everything! I worked my whole life…
就因为这个他妈的肖恩 我会失去一切?
for this and I’m gonna loose it because of fucking Shawn?
如果真到了那一步 我会告诉他们你和这件事一点关系都没有
If it ever came down to that, I’d tell them you didn’t have anything to do with it.
但是现在我们要对好说辞
But right now we gotta get our story straight.
既然他们无法抓住我们的任何把柄……
And since they can’t pin anything on us…
他们什么也不知道 – 但是我们也不了解情况
They didn’t know anything. – But we didn’t no know anything.
没错
Right.
看 他们已经逮捕了肖恩 他
Look. They’ve arrested Shawn and he’s
说了一切都是你的主意 杰夫
saying that it was all your idea, Jeff.
我们什么也不知道!
We didn’t know anything!
我是说 本来就是几封信而已
I mean, it was supposed to be letters.
对我们来说很快这就会成为一场灾难
It’s gonna be a real shit show for us soon.
我们要回家了
We gotta go home.
不是让你闭嘴么 你个蠢货?
What part of keeping your mouth shut was unclear, you stupid fucking cunt?
实际上……实际上 你还有事瞒着我吧?
There’s… There’s more to this than you’re telling me, isn’t there…?
我叫你闭嘴 塔尼娅!
Shut up Tonya I’m telling you!
杰夫?
Jeff?
你有没有做过这事?
Did you do it?
上帝啊该死的……靠……
Goddamn it. Shit.
真是日了狗了 杰夫?操 日了狗了?
What the fuck, Jeff? Fuck, what the fuck?
我是说 这是我的人生啊 这是……
I mean, this is my fucking life. This is…
我他妈活着就是为了滑冰啊!
Skating is my whole fucking life!
你做了什么?你做了什么?你到底他妈的做了什么 杰夫?
What did you do? What did you do? What did you actually fucking, Jeff?
闭嘴!
Shut up!
以后就嘭的一下!他打了我一拳 那时我就明白了
And then Bam! Nails me right in the freakin’ face. That’s when I knew.
他至今都没承认 我也不在乎了
I mean he has never admitted to me, wouldn’t care anymore anyways,
但是他从来没有向我承认 他真的做到了
but he’s never admitted to me that he actually did it.
但是我知道
But I knew. In that moment
我就知道是他计划的
I knew he planned it.
也是他动手做的
And he had it done.
塔尼娅 哈丁 23岁……
Tonya Harding, 23 years old…
操!
Fuck!
我真不敢相信 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
I can’t believe it. You gave me up.
不 我没有!
No. I didn’t!
是 好吧……联邦调查局给我看了你的笔录了
Yeah, well… The FBI showed me your transcript.
那是他们的诡计
That’s just cheating!
开门! – 操♥他♥妈♥的骗子!
Open the door! – Fucking liars!
塔尼娅 我跟你说了 他们没有证据
Tonya, I told you they couldn’t prove anything.
我只是想保护你 塔尼娅
All I ever wanted, was protect you, Tonya.
宝贝你是我想要的全部
Baby you’re all I ever wanted.
亲爱的!
Honey!
我他妈的现在失去你了
I fuckin’ lost you now didn’t I?
杰夫 你让我说什么好呢?
Look Jeff, I, I mean what did you want me to say?
我告诉他们你做了这件事 是因为你♥他♥妈♥的真的做了这事!
I told them that you did this because you did fucking did this!
塔尼娅 我应该做些什么呢?
Tonya, what am I supposed to do?
我真的不知道 我……
I do not know. I…
我真觉得你就应该自尽
I really think that you should just kill yourself.
现在我总感觉那个痴迷权利
Now there is this feeling out there that the one who was power mad,
那个利欲熏心的人是你 – 不对!
The who was megalomaniacal was you. – Incorrect!
我是一个专业的保镖和国际反恐专家
I’m a professional bodyguard and international counter terrorism expert.
我为情报机构在世界各地工作
I work around the world for espionage agencies.
但是肖恩 你没有 – 但是我有
But Shawn, you don’t. – But I do.
但是 肖恩 我们查过了你没有 – 但是 我有
But, Shawn, we checked and you don’t. – But, I do.
但是你没有 – 但是我有
But you don’t. – But I do.
有人真的把我称为 反恐情报专家
I have actually been quoted as an expert in terrorism trends and profiles
哪里?
Where?