所以我们一起找了个地方 不再讨论空军啊 大学之类的话题
So we got a place together. There wasn’t no more talk of college or air force.
并且我并不在乎 我想照顾她
And I didn’t care. I wanted to take care of her.
保护她
To protect her.
过来 好了
Come here. Okay.
要不要再加一点薄纱吗?
Does it needs more tulle?
我想看起来美美的 薄纱很优雅 不是吗?
I want it to look pretty. Tulle’s classy no?
你有没有想过 考一个高中同等学历证书吗?
You think any more bout getting your high school GED?
我不在乎那件事了
I don’t give a red hot shit about that anymore.
好吧 我觉得你需要考虑下了 -后面加个蝴蝶结怎么样?
Well, I think you should look into it. – What about a bow in back?
如果我不够聪明怎么办?
What if I’m not smart enough?
我有没有告诉过你 我是多么害怕长大吗?
I ever tell you what I was most afraid of growing up?
没有
No.
怪物们
Ohmys.
怪物们? – 是的 就像在
Ohmys? – Yeah, you know like in the…
绿野仙踪中他们说
Wizard of oz when they say
“狮子老虎和熊 怪物”
“Lions and tigers and bears! Oh my?”
我哥哥让我相信 怪物们半夜
My brother convinced me that ohmys were gonna come
会来把我生吞了
In the middle of the night and eat me alive.
你太笨了
You were so fuckin’ dumb.
可我拿到了高中文凭
And I got a high school diploma.
不错 你做的真棒 都可以得一个缝纫奖章了
Well, you’re gonna get a medal for your sewin’ alone.
看看后面 这是
Looking back, that was…
那可能是我们最开心的时候了
Probably our happiest time.
我做了花生酱和果冻三明治
I’d make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.
她去参加比赛
And she’s go off to competitions.
我们的兴趣完全相同
We had exactly the same interests. I mean,
我们都喜欢卡车和修理汽车
we both liked trucks and fixing cars up.
所以 我以为会永远开心下去
So. I just… thought it would last forever!
4.9,5.0 – 这简直荒唐 戴安娜
4.9, 5.0. – This is fucking wrong, Diane.
塔尼娅!塔尼娅!
Tonya! Tonya!
嘿! 我怎样才能在这得到公平对待?
Hey! How do I get a fair shot here?
因为我每天早上五点起来练的那么辛苦
Cause I’m up at 5 every morning working my ass off.
有没有人要当面告诉我 我绝对拿不到自己应得的分数么?
Does someone wanna just tell me to my face you’re never gonna give me scores I deserve?
规则就是这样 有些女孩平时训练的也很苦
This is how it’s done. Some of these girls have paid their dues.
我才不在乎呢! 我今天比她们滑的都好
I don’t give a shit! I out-Skated em today.
我们同样会根据整体效果打分
We also judge on presentation.
那好 你知道吗?
Well you know what?
如果你能掏钱给我买♥♥一件5000美元的衣服 我就不需要自己做一件了
If you can come up with $5000 for a costume for me then I won’t have to make one.
要不然 你就离我远一点
Till then, just stay out of my face.
或许 你不如你自己想象中的那么优秀
Maybe you’re just not as good as you think.
或许你应该选择别的运动
Maybe you need to pick another sport.
来舔我老二吧!
Suck my dick!
这他妈的是黑幕!
This is fuckin’ rigged!
你现在真的认为你那样跟他们说话就能提高分数么
Do you really think your scores will improve now that you told them to…
如果你穿的合适点 或许他们会给你合适的分
If you dressed appropriately maybe they’d score you appropriately.
我穿的很好!
I dressed pretty!
天呐 你不喜欢我的衣服 我的说话方式 我选的任何音乐
God, you don’t like the way I dress or talk or any of my music.
这就像你让我想让我成为一个完全不一样的人!
It’s like you just want me to be an entirely different person!
我想让你成为更好的选手
I want you to be a better competitor.
不然我就是在浪费我的时间
Otherwise I’m wasting my time.
那好 你就是在浪费时间!
Well then you’re wasting your time! Cause you know what?
反正多迪·提彻曼想当我的教练!我他妈的把你炒了 戴安娜!
Doddie Teachman wants to be my coach anyways! You’re fucking fired, Diane!
那不是我的错
That wasn’t my fault.
除非青春期是我的错
Unless puberty is my fault.
说句公道话 杰夫是爱她的 他真的很爱她
To be fair, Jeff did love her. He really loved her. Like…
我记得有一次他带她去理查德·马克斯的音乐会
I remember a time when he took her to a Richard Marks concert.
那时候我就知道这家伙是认真的
That’s when I knew shit was serious.
你年轻时 做了傻事
You do dumb things when you’re young.
比如嫁给杰夫
Like marrying Jeff.
婚礼还不错
The wedding was nice.
当时看来很合理
It made sense at the time.
我是说 我能有保险 好的福利
I mean. I could have insurance. Good benefits all around.
我是说 他有辆车
I mean, he had a car.
另外我每天练习6个小时
Plus I was doing 6 hours a day of practice
参加比赛 当时我还在五金店工作
and competitions while I worked at a hardware store.
开了铲车 钻床 做焊接
And I ran a forklift, and a drill press and I did welding.
但是现在
But now…
现在我可以
Now I could just skate like
像别的女孩一样只滑冰了
All the other girls.
我不知道该怎么说
I don’t know what to tell you.
嫁给了第一个说你很漂亮的大白♥痴♥
Marrying the first idiot who says you’re pretty.
你跟白♥痴♥上♥床♥就够了 不能嫁给他
You fuck dumb. You don’t marry dumb.
很多人都不知道
Most people don’t even understand how insanely
尝试外三周半跳有多么困难
difficult it is to attempt a triple Axel.
没人尝试是有原因的
There’s a reason no one was trying it.
你向后滑 然后左腿向前起跳
You skate backward and then take off from a forward position on your left leg
然后不知怎么的…
and then somehow…
他妈的猛翻3周半
Fuckin’ hurl yourself blindly 3 and a 1/2 rotations like
就像自己身轻如燕 我跟你说 塔尼娅可不轻
you’re light as shit which I’m telling you Tonya never was
用另一个脚冰刀刀片的边缘外侧着地
Land on the opposite foot on the back outside edge of a razor thin blade.
就是你做了三周后那额外的半圈
It’s that extra half rotation when you already did 3.
因此我们称塔尼娅为花滑界的查尔斯·巴克利
That made us call Tonya the Charles Barkley of skating
那可是很厉害的
It was bad ass.
我不知道我能不能做到 多迪
I don’t know if I can do this, Doddie.
我上次训练的时候就失败了
I missed it in my last training.
当然你可以 你能做到
Of course you can. You got this.
嘿 塔尼娅
Hey, Tonya.
你这菜鸟
You suck.
滑的真烂! -你知道
The lice capades! – You know what..
哦 她来了
Oh. Here she comes.
美国的花滑历史上 都没有女子选手能做到外三周半跳
No woman in the history of U.S. Figure skating has landed a triple Axel.
你之前所有的女选手 都没人能做到
All those women who came before you, not 1 of them did it.
别理他 嘿 嘿 滑冰协会的人都觉得你做不到
Ignore him. Hey, hey. The skating association doesn’t think you can do it.
你可不是菜鸟塔尼娅 你自己的妈妈也不这么觉得
“Trashy Tonya’ doesn’t belong.” Your own mother doesn’t think so.
现在让他们好好看看
Now show them.
嘿 塔尼娅 嘿
Hey Tonya, hey!
别听他的
Don’t listen to him!
滑的真烂
You suck! You suck!
滑的真烂!
You suck!
滑的真烂!
You suck!
现在上场的是塔尼娅·哈丁
Here now is Tonya Harding.
编排动作之后排在第二位 现年20岁 来自波特兰俄勒冈
Second after the original program. Just 20 years old from Portland Oregon.
一流的力量 一流的速度 一流的运动能力
Great power. Great speed. Great athletic ability.
现在问题是 第三个动作之后 她是否要做一个三周半跳呢
And now the question is whether 3 moves into the program she will do a triple axle.
第一个动作 后内三周跳
First a triple lutz.
动作漂亮
Nicely done!
现在我们让我们拭目以待 她是否是第一个
And now we will find out whether she’ll be the the 1st American
尝试并完成一个三周半转体的美国女运动员
to attempt and complete a triple Axel jump.
她是否会尝试这一动作 答案即将揭晓
We’ll know that here whether she tries or not
好姑娘! 真是太棒了
Good girl! – Isn’t that great?
是的 是的
Yes! – Yeah!
我的天 我想说这真是
OMG! I mean it was…
最棒的事了
Totally the most awesomest thing.
因为 就像你觉得 我做不到 做不到
Cause leading up it, you’re like I can’t do it! I can’t.
然后突然 嘭 我做到了
And then Bam! I can.
所有那些说我不能做到的人 去你们的
And all those people who said I couldn’t make it. Well fuck you.
我做到了 我证明了他们都错了
I did! I proved everyone wrong.
我当时受人宠爱
I was loved.
我无法形容那种感受 有人站了起来
I can’t describe how that felt. There. I mean, there was people standing up.
而我就像 第一次
And I was just… For the first time,
我知道 我知道 我是世界上最棒的花样滑冰运动员
I knew. I knew… I was the best figure skater in the world.
在那一刻我明白了这些
At one point in time.
对不起 已经很久没人问过我这个问题了
I’m sorry. Nobody ever really asks me about this anymore.
我有些思想僵化
I was blind-Sided.
她参加完全国赛回来的时候
As soon as she got back from nationals
已经完全变了一个人
she was an entirely different person.
她再也不喜欢杰夫了
And that person didn’t want old Jeff no more.
我要的巧克力棒在哪?
Where the fuck are my dove bars?
那个太贵了 巧克力雪糕也挺好的
We can’t afford em. Eskimo pie is just as good.
我可是美国最好的花样滑冰运动员!我不想吃雪糕 我想
I’m America’s best figure skater! I don’t want Eskimo pies. I want a…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!