对不起
I’m sorry.
不是你的错 塔尼 – 那就带我一起走
It’s not your fault, Tonnie. – Then take me with you.
我要上12个小时的夜班 我没法照顾你
I’m gonna be working 12 hour night shifts. I can’t look after you.
你想办法的话就可以的
You could if you want to.
我们可以打电♥话♥ 一切都会好起来的
Talk on the phone. Everything’s gonna work out.
你要让开了 亲爱的
You gotta move now, honey.
塔尼 拜托了
Tonnie, please.
你不会把我留在这儿的… 爸爸!
You’re not gonna leave me here… Daddy!
爸爸…?
Dad…?
带我一起走!
Take me with you!
你挡了老娘的路
You’re in my way.
那是谁
Who’s that?
没错
Yeah.
我们是在我训练的滑冰场认识的
We met at an ice rink where I was practicing.
我那时候15岁 我每天在那滑冰8个小时
I was 15. I was there 8 hours a day, skating.
我不知道他在那儿干什么 嘿!
I don’t know what he was doing there. Hey!
我那时年轻
I was young.
也没见过什么世面
And I had no game whatsoever.
你…想吃东西吗?
So… do you like food?
那时候 我继父的儿子“可怕的克里斯”和我们住在一起
Back then my step-Brother creepy Chris was living with us.
我还记得杰夫和我的第一次约会
I remember Jeff and my’s first date.
因为那天我让“可怕的克里斯”
Because I had creepy Chris
进了局子
arrested earlier that day.
杰夫确实跟我聊过塔尼娅的事 他问我
Jeff did consult me regarding Tonya and asked me
“你觉得她怎么样?” 我回答说“喜欢就去追吧 兄弟”
“What do you think?” and I said, ‘go for it man.’
不 不是我吹牛还是怎样
No. Not to be a bragger or anything but
如果我告诉杰夫说“你可以找到更好的”
had I told Jeff, “you could do better, man.”
现在就不会有人谈论他俩的故事了
No one would be talking about the two of them today.
我从来就不是那种小女生
I mean I’ve never been a girly girl.
杰夫是我的第一个约会对象
Jeff was my first date ever.
我妈也来了
And my mom came.
嗨 – 嗨 姑娘
Hi – Hi girl.
你是园丁还是花朵? 约翰
You a gardener or a flower, John?
我叫杰夫
It’s Jeff.
在一段关系中 一个人是花朵 另一个是园丁
In a relationship there’s a flower and a gardener.
呃 我不知道 我……
Um, I don’t know. I mean I…
我从来没想过
I never thought.
我是一个想做花朵的园丁 多他妈倒霉啊我?
I’m a gardener who wants to be a flower. How fucked am I?
她可做不成园丁
This one can’t garden to save her life.
一切都要靠你了 小子
You’re gonna have to do all the gardening there fella.
妈妈! – 怎么了?
Mom! – What?
你们俩上♥床♥了吗?
You two fuck yet?

Hey.

Hey.
我爸几个月前下岗了
My dad’s only been laid off a couple months now.
所以他不给我们寄钱了 不过 我们之前很有钱
So he stopped sending money. But, we had plenty of money before.
我有一件皮草大衣和一些东西
I have a fur coat and stuff.
是吗?我家很穷 – 否则…
Yeah? My family’s poor. – You know otherwise…
我先帮你拧紧 你再重新接上它
You need me to tighten up before you reconnect.
好了
There you go.
没事
That’s okay.
所以 嗯…
So, um…
现在不上学了 你要做些什么?
What are you gonna do now school’s done?
呃 我找了份
Well, I do this job for the
在智力缺陷人士协会的工作
Association for retarded persons.
当然 我不是智障
I mean, I’m not a retarded person.
我是他们的司机 这挺好的
I’m their driver which is cool.
我爸以前是空军
My dad was air force.
呃 他在我小时候就去世了 所以
And uh, he died when I was young so
我可以免费上大学
My college is paid for.
但我不知道要不要去
I dunno.
我父母让我退学 让我可以专心练滑冰
My parents had me quit school so I can concentrate on skating.
这就像你的超能力
It’s like your superpower.
你滑的太他妈的厉害了
Fucking awesome what you can do.
那…
So um…
你喜欢我吗?
What? You like me?
你太漂亮了
You are so fuckin’ pretty.
不 我没有!
No, I’m not!
你才好看
You are.
他一开始确实对我很好
He was really sweet in the beginning.
他吻技很好 他说他爱我
He was a good kisser. He told me he loved me.
我相信了他 – 你根本不是在跟我谈话
And I believed him. – You are not having a conversation.
你♥他♥妈♥的就是冲我喊
You are fucking yelling at me.

Fuck.
但之后…几个月后他就开始打我
But then… he started hitting me a few months in.
然后他说以后不会这样了
Then he’d say it’d never happen again.
但我想通了 妈妈也打我
But I figured my mom hits me.
她是爱我的
She loves me.
于是我觉得都是我的错
And I thought it was my fault.
从小到大我都是这种想法
That’s just what I knew.
他向我道歉后 日子会正常一段时间
He’d say he was sorry. And things would be normal for a while
我错了 – 我知道
I’m sorry. – I know.
他是我爱过的第一个男孩
He was the first boy I ever loved.
唯一的问题是 他一动手就把我打得痛揍一顿
The only catch was he’d beat the living hell outta me.
我还觉得是自己的错
And I thought it was my fault.
南希只挨了一次打
Nancy gets hit one time
为什么?为什么?
Why? Why?
全世界就气疯了 对我来说这只是家常便饭而已
And the whole world shits. For me it was an all the time occurrence.
我从没打过她 我不是那种人
I never hit her. That’s not me.
我…我其实是个温和的人
I’m… I’m actually a pretty meek guy.
不过她打我 她很有一套
She hit me though. Packed a wallop.
还对我开过枪
Fired a gun at me too.
放屁 我从没干过这种事
This is bullshit. I never did this.
这都是后来的事 我们目前为止还很幸福
That comes later. We’re still happy now.
你化了妆我还是能看见你脸上的淤青 你知道吗?
I could see that shiner through your make up, you know?
我昨天在冰上摔倒了
I fell on the ice yesterday.
我不知道 塔尼
I don’t know, Tonnie.
我可永远都不会和打我的人在一起
I would never be with someone who fuckin’ hit me.
你打爸爸啊 – 那不一样
You hit dad. – That’s different.
不管怎样 他已经承认错误了
Anyway he said he was sorry.
老实讲 你自己都觉得自己欠打
Seriously though. You’re a dumb piece of shit who thinks she deserves to get hit.
你以为我为什么会这样?
How’d I get that idea?
也许他就是该打你
Maybe he should hit you.
对啊 也许这样你就能学学闭嘴 可真是帮了我大忙了
Yeah. Maybe you’ll learn to keep your big mouth shut. Sure helps me out.
我可是支持你们这段感情的 你听到了吗?
I’m supportive of this relationship, you hear me?
我要去训练了 – 嘿!
I gotta go to practice. – Hey!
给你妈妈吻别
Kiss your mother goodbye.
下一个是 塔尼娅·哈丁
Up next is Tonya Hardings
艾米丽·安摔倒了 得分还比我高 – 亲爱的 你是与众不同的
Emily Ann fell and scored higher. – Honey you are different.
我才不要穿得像个弱智牙仙一样
I’m not dressing like a retarded tooth fairy.
评委偏爱传统的风格…
The judges expect a conventional.
我才不想要传统的! – 你的分数反映了这一点
I don’t want to be conventional! – And your scores reflect that.
我完成了三周半他们就他妈的该给我分 有时候我可以!
I did the triple Axel they’d have to give me my fucking scores. Sometimes I can!
不是我的错 – 你从来都没错
It wasn’t my fault. – Nothing’s ever your fault.
我滑的比她们好… – 你滑得就像个粗野的女同性恋
I out-skated the other… – You skated like a graceless bull dyke!
我为你感到难堪
I was embarrassed for you.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你♥爸♥早就不给你付赡养费了你不知道吗?
Your father’s not paying alimony ya know?
我赚的每一分钱 每一分钱都供你滑冰了
Every penny I make, every penny goes to your
而你♥他♥妈♥根本就没在努力
Skating. And you weren’t even fucking trying.
我说了对不起 – 别跟我顶嘴
I said I was sorry. – Don’t talk back to me.
道歉不是顶嘴! – 噢 你还想耍小聪明?!
Saying I’m sorry is not talkin’ back! – Oh. That supposed to be smart?!
停下来! – 妈的你这个忘恩负义的混账
Stop it! – You fucking ungrateful
我没有对你翻白眼 – 我以为我愿意为你赚钱吗?
I didn’t roll my eyes at you. – You think I like working for you?
你个自私的婊♥子♥ – 你♥他♥妈♥的疯了吧
You selfish bitch? – You fucking crazy.
你都跟那小胡子上♥床♥了 你可以交房♥租了
You fuck in that moustache, you’re gonna start paying rent.
我可不想花钱养着你这骚货 还免费住我的房♥子!
I’m not paying for you to act like a whore and live off me for free!
反正我也不想和你住在一起 – 你个婊♥子♥
I don’t wanna live with you any way. – You fucking whore.
拜托!家家有本难念的经
Oh, please! Show me a family that doesn’t have ups and downs.
塔尼娅想逃离她妈妈
Tonya needed to get away from her mom.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!