Since criminals always return
因为罪犯总是会返回
to the scene of the crime.
犯罪现场
They might be there waiting for us.
警♥察♥可能会在那里等着我们
What fucking idiots you guys are.
你们这群家伙简直是白♥痴♥
it’s been two weeks, man.
已经过去两个礼拜了
Two 90º weeks.
两个礼拜的华氏90度高温
You know what two weeks like that does to a dead body?
你们知道象这样的两个礼拜 尸体会怎么样吗
The body will decompose.
尸体会分解
Yeah, and it will poison the air with a stench, Matthew,
是的 还会产生恶臭 马修
that can be smelled for hundreds and hundreds of yards around,
而且恶臭会传到向几百码远的地方
a stench that’s a hell of a lot worse than your fucking shit.
那他妈的恶臭比你的大便还要臭
Tell me, Matthew,
告诉我 马修
where did you stab her?
你刺中她哪里了
Here. Where you told me to. How deep?
这里 就是你告诉我的地方 有多深
Deep, real deep. This deep.
很深 真的 这么深
Maybe she’s really dead.
也许她已经真的死了
Maybe she crawled into somewhere before she collapsed and died, huh?
也许她在死之前爬进了什么地方
It could be.
这是有可能的
Maybe she went to the basement
也许她掉进了地下室
where there’s no air.
那里没有空气
l stabbed her.
我刺了她
l did. There was blood all over.
我做了 那里全都是血
l had to jump over the puddles.
我都是跳着出来的
Here you are.
给你这个
Thanks.
谢谢
Go on, Matthew. Have your ice cream.
继续 马修 吃你的冰淇淋
l don’t want it anymore.
我一点也不想吃
You better have it.
你最好快吃了它
‘Cause l want you to stay cool.
因为我想让你冷静下来
I’m gonna send you on a mission, Matthew,
我现在要给你个任务 马修
a very important mission.
一个非常重要的任务
l can’t. l can’t!
我不干 我不干
l can’t stand to look at dead people.
我不敢看死人
Ask me anything, but not that.
让我做什么都行 但别让我♥干♥这个
You killed one yourself!
你杀了个人
Man, you are really gonna fuck us up with your loud mouth.
笨蛋 你♥他♥妈♥的大嘴巴会把我们全害死的
Hey, Stanley.
嗨 斯坦利
Come on, Stanley.
算了 斯坦利
Hey, the beer’s on me, huh?
嗨 啤酒算我的 嗯
Come on, gimme a smile.
算了 笑一个
One of your handsome ladykiller smiles.
给我们来个迷死妇女的微笑
hatta baby.
好孩子
You and Stanley…
你和斯坦利
are gonna go.
回去一趟
in the Marines we call it reconnaissance.
在海军陆战队 我们称之为侦察
Okay?
好吗
You come back with me to the station, okay?
你跟我回加油站 好吗
All right.
好的
Fucking idiot! God damn you!
操你个白♥痴♥ 去你♥妈♥的♥
No no no no!
不要 不要 不要
Prick. Prick! Son of a bitch!
疼啊 疼啊 狗♥娘♥养♥的
Fucking asshole.
操你的混♥蛋♥
Jerk! My glasses. My glasses!
混♥蛋♥ 我的眼镜 我的眼镜
Where did my glasses? What a piece of cow shit.
我的眼镜在哪里 什么狗屎玩意
Fucking idiot!
去你的白♥痴♥
Take your fucking glasses.
拿着你该死的眼镜
Fuck! Bastard!
操 杂种
Fucking ass!
该死的玩意
Get the fuck out of here!
他妈的给我滚
Go on, get out of here! Dumb shit!
快他妈的给我滚 愚蠢的笨蛋
Prick! if l ever see you here again,
疼啊 如果再让我看到你
I’m gonna bust your ass. Little bastard!
我就踢烂你的屁♥股♥ 小王八蛋
Goddamn imbecile.
该死的笨蛋
Forgive me.
请宽恕我
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸 爸爸
Hey!
嘿
Daddy, tell him to give me back my dollar. He stole my dollar.
爸爸 让他把钱还给我 他偷了我的钱
l didn’t. He’s lying. Hey! Hey hey!
我没偷 她胡说 嘿 嘿 嘿
Daddy, tell him to give me back my dollar.
爸爸 让他把钱还给我
l didn’t steal her dollar. Come on, kids, cut it out.
我没有偷她的钱 来吧 孩子们 别闹了
I’m gonna get you.
我要抓到你的
Hi, honey. Hi.
嗨 亲爱的 嗨
They’ve been fighting Like this since they came home from school.
他们从学校回来后 就一直在打架
Come on, stop it, kids. I’ll give you another dollar.
算了 孩子们 我再给你点钱
So stop chasing him. Dad, tell her to stop.
你就别再追他了 爸爸 你让她住手
I’ll tell you what:
我跟你怎么说的
Daddy’s gonna close the place down and we’ll all go fishing.
爸爸把门关了 带你们去钓鱼
Yeah yeah. l hate fishing. it’s boring.
好啊 好啊 我讨厌钓鱼 真没劲
Supermarket.
便利店
This is the house on Parkhill Lane. I’d Like to order some items.
这里是帕克希尔小木屋 我想订一些货
Give me your order, ma’am.
你要点什么 夫人
Hey, Matthew, get this to the house on Parkhill Lane.
嗨 马修 把这些货给帕克希尔小木屋送去
You came superfast, Matthew.
你来得可真快 马修
Here, Matthew.
这里 马修
Matthew, over here.
马修 来这里
l hate you! l hate you!
我恨你 我恨你
What have l done to you, Matthew?
我对你做了什么 马修
You brought nothing but bad luck with you.
你给我带来了霉运
Bad luck!
霉运
l have no friends now because of you.
现在我没朋友了 都怪你
Why, Matthew? Why because of me?
为什么 马修 为什么怪我
l was chosen to kill you and l didn’t.
我被选中去杀你 可我没做到
You will this time, Matthew.
这次你会成功的 马修
You will. Just relax.
你会做到的 来 放松一点
I’m sorry l have to do this.
很抱歉 我不得不这么做
I’m also sorry for what l did to you with them.
我也为他们对你做的事道歉
It wasn’t my idea.
那不是我的主意
l have no friends in town.
在镇里我没有朋友
l thought we were friends.
我想 我们是朋友啊
Remember? You asked me?
还记得吗 你问过我的
You’re here only for the summer.
你在这里只是过一个暑假
What am l to do the rest of the year?
那一年的其它时候我该怎么办
I could have given you a summer to remember
我可以给你一个夏天的回忆
for the rest of your life.
美好的回忆
Supermarket.
便利店
This is the house on Parkhill Lane.
这里是帕克希尔小木屋
An hour ago l ordered a few things and nobody’s come to deliver.
一个小时前我订了些货 可到现在还没人给送到
Sorry for the delay, ma’am. I’ll check on it.
很抱歉 夫人 我去查一下
Thank you.
谢谢
Gas station is closed, ma’am.
加油站关门了 夫人
Sunday we only open half-day.
周日我们只开半天
Come tomorrow.
明天再来吧
l knew you were gonna like it here.
我就知道你会喜欢这里的
Well?
好了吗
Oh, you want me to open the door for you.
噢 你想让我给你开门
Okay.
好的
Stay where you are.
站着别动
You’re kidding.
你在开玩笑吧
Take off your clothes.
把衣服脱了
You don’t have to force me.
你不用强迫我
I’ll do it to you voluntarily.
我会自愿为你这么做的
Your clothes.
你的衣服
l don’t like women giving me orders.
我不喜欢女人指挥我
Shit!
该死
All right, look.
好了 听着
All right, but you’re after the wrong man.
好了 你找错人了
Look, l was conned into this whole thing.
听着 整件事我都是被骗的
Stanley, the dark-haired guy,
是斯坦利 那个黑头发的家伙
the man is a sex maniac.
他是个色狼
The pants.
还有裤子