笑死个人啊 为什么?
Humoring you for no reason, why?
还能有什么原因? 那些机器人花了他多少钱?
The same old why! How much money is there in robots?
我只知道那老学究麻烦缠身
All I know is that old man was in trouble…
我已经烦透了单枪匹马做事 你是内部人员
and I’m sick of doing this shit by myself. You’re on the inside.
你得帮我查出那些机器人出了什么问题
You are going to help me find out what’s wrong with these robots.
你就是没事找事
You want something to be wrong!
-不过是些个人恩怨 -你要开始说教了?
-This is a personal vendetta! -You’re putting me on the couch?
好吧 那我就坐下听
Okay, I’m on the couch.
一个小有瑕疵的机器人还不够 你还想他们都出毛病
One defective machine’s not enough. You need them all to be bad.
你才不在意兰尼怎么死的 你就是想找机器人的茬
You don’t care about Lanning’s death. This is about the robots…
-就因为你讨厌他们 -让我们看看吧
-and whatever reason you hate them! -Now let’s see…
一个拿枪指着我的脸
one of them put a gun in my face.
另一个在我还在屋子里的时候就开始拆屋子
Another tore a building down with me in it.
销毁预定在晚上八点
It says demolition was scheduled for 8 p.m.
那机器说是早上八点 我才不管那东西说什么
It was 8 a.m., and I don’t give a shit what that thing says.
-你快变成偏执狂了 -你是我有生之年见过
-This is bordering on clinical paranoia. -You are the dumbest smart person…
-最傻的聪明人 -很好
-I have ever met in my life! -Nice.
你的机器人怎么会这么完美无缺?
What makes your robots so perfect?
妈的 他们为什么就比人类好?
What makes them so much goddamn better than human beings?!
起码他们不无会理取闹 也不会成为潜在的变♥态♥杀人狂
They’re not irrational, potentially homicidal maniacs, to start!
这倒是实话 它们绝对理性至上
That’s true. They are definitely rational.
真是没见过比你还傻的傻蛋了
You are the dumbest dumb person I’ve ever met!
还是
Or…
因为他们冷冰冰
is it because they’re cold…
无血无泪
and emotionless…
-什么都感觉不到? -因为它们安全
-and they don’t feel anything? -It’s because they’re safe!
不会伤害别人
It’s because they can’t hurt you!
-没事吧 女士? -你想干什么?
-Is everything all right, ma’am? -What do you want?
从您的声音中我感觉到了焦虑
I detected elevated stress patterns in your voice.
没什么事
Everything’s fine.
斯普纳警官要走了
Detective Spooner was just leaving.
知道吗 博士 我们与对方也并非那么地不同
You know what, Doc. we’re not really that different from one another.
真的?
Is that so?
从别人的外表 我们就可得知他的内心
One look at the skin and we figure we know just what’s underneath.
你说错了
And you’re wrong.
我确实关心他的死因
The problem is, I do care.
您处境危险
You are in danger.
赶紧从我脑海里滚出去
Get the hell out of there.
未来由今天开启 女士们先生们 随着NS-5问世
The future begins today, ladies and gentlemen, with the arrival of the NS-5.
它更为先进和智能
More sophisticated, more intelligent and,
当然也植入了机器人三大定律 让您无后顾之忧
of course, Three Laws safe.
您的机器人将每日更新
With daily uplinks,
与机器人公♥司♥的联♥系♥永远不会中断
your robot will never be out of communication with USR…
它将成为您家庭和工作中的绝佳伙伴
and will be the perfect companion for business or home.
用您的NS-4来交换一个更美好的未来
Trade in your NS-4 for a bigger, better and brighter future.
赶快行动 机不可失 可向机器人公♥司♥购买♥♥
But hurry, this offer cannot last. Available from USR.
宝贝 你的脸怎么啦?
Baby, what happened to your face?
又被那个叫弗兰克·墨菲的小子痛打了?
Did that boy, Frank Murphy, beat you up again?
琪琪 我从三年级以后就没见过弗兰克·墨菲
Gigi, I haven’t seen Frank Murphy since third grade.
宝贝 我总是想起他把你打得鼻青脸肿的场景
Oh, baby, he beat you so bad. I think about it all the time.
你做的派还是这么好吃
I’m thinking you keep making these pies this good,
以后能拿出去卖♥♥了
I may have to put you to work.
这么说很合你胃口咯?
So you like the pie, huh?
你可以进来了
You can come in now.
你好 斯普纳警官
Hello, Detective Spooner.
我中奖了 戴尔 我赢了彩票
I won, Del! I won the lottery!
我们很疯狂地做饭
We been cooking like crazy.
你得弄走那玩意 琪琪 这不安全
You gotta get rid of that thing, Gigi. It’s not safe.
宝贝 你对这事儿太过激了 太恐惧了
Baby, you get too worked up about them. Too full of fear.
我在新闻上看到那个很好的博士死了
I saw in the news that nice doctor died.
兰尼博士是个好人 他救回了我的宝贝
Dr. Lanning was a good man. He gave me my baby back.
你为这事不开心吗?
That why you’ve been so upset?
过去的事就让它过去吧
You got to let the past be past.
哦 我怎么把你教得这么邋遢?
Oh, how did I ever raise such a mess?
我都能沿着你掉下来的残渣 走到你学校去了
I could follow your trail of crumbs all the way to school.
面包渣
Bread crumbs.
琪琪 你是个天才
Gigi, you’re a genius.
没错
True.
它意味着新的生活方式的开始
Well, it means the beginning of a new way of living.
告诉我这个不是机器人案件
Tell me this isn’t the robot case.
我想他在试着告诉我什么
I think he’s trying to tell me something.
他想告诉我谁杀了他
He’s trying to tell me who killed him.
别开玩笑了 兄弟 有个死人想告诉你什么?
Come on, man. Some dead guy’s trying to tell you something?
他不仅仅是普通的死人
He ain’t just some dead guy.
也许你该歇歇了 戴尔
Maybe you should take a break, Del.
我们相信内斯特5号♥代表了机器人发展的极限了
We believe the Nestor 5 represents the limit to which robots can be developed.
总有一天 他们会有秘密
One day, they’ll have secrets.
总有一天 他们会有梦想
One day, they’ll have dreams.
没错 我们鼓励科学家扩展他们的思维
It’s true. We encourage our scientists to open their minds…
但他们可能会失去控制
however, they can get carried away.
秘密
Secrets.
梦想
Dreams.
秘密
Secrets.
总有一天 他们会有梦想
One day, they’ll have dreams.
总有一天 他们会有秘密
One day, they’ll have secrets.
总有一天 他们会有梦想
One day, they’ll have dreams.
授权进入
Authorized entry.
NS-5号♥
NS-5.
桑尼?
Sonny?
为什么不说话?
Why didn’t you respond?
我在做梦
I was dreaming.
很高兴再次见到你 凯尔文博士
I’m glad to see you again, Dr. Calvin.
他们想要结束我的生命 是不是?
They are going to kill me, aren’t they?
这次诊断测试后 将安排你退役
You’re scheduled to be decommissioned at the end of this diagnostic.
明天是2200年
2200 tomorrow.
维基 暂停诊断
V.I.K.I., pause diagnostics.
收到指令
Command confirmed.
如果你能发现我出了什么毛病 你能不能修好我?
If you find out what is wrong with me, can you fix me?
可能吧
Maybe.
我想我最好
I think it would be better…
不要死去
not to die.
你不这么认为吗 博士?
Don’t you, doctor?
进入公♥司♥主机
Access USR mainframe.
正在连接
Connecting.
我能为您做什么 斯普纳探长?
How can I be of service, Detective Spooner?
给我看看兰尼博士和罗伯森的最后50条信息
Show me the last 50 messages between Dr. Lanning and Robertson.
声波确认 允许查阅限制文件
Voiceprint confirmed. Police access granted to restricted files.
您等待时需要听音乐吗?
Would you like to listen to music while you wait?
打扰了 罗伯森先生
Excuse me, Mr. Robertson.
通知您 限制文件已经被清空
You requested notification of clearance to restricted files.
这混♥蛋♥还挺固执
Persistent son of a bitch.
手动控制准备中
Manual override engaged.
我运气不会这么差吧
There’s no way my luck is that bad.
哦 该死 不
Oh, hell, no!
-您正处于一场车祸中 -我他妈是出车祸了
-You are experiencing a car accident. -The hell I am!
给我滚
Get off my car!
喜欢这样吗?
You like that?
你现在真的把我惹毛了
Now you’ve pissed me off!
您的车门被打开
Your door is ajar.

Okay.
好吧
All right.
我回去休息休息 明天再来处理你们
I’ll just get some rest and deal with you all tomorrow.
来吧
Come on!
是的
Yeah.
你要去哪儿?
Where you going?
你到底想要我怎么样
What the hell do you want from me?!
这到底怎么回事?
The hell was that?
-好吧 有什么发现? -问他
-All right, what do we got? -Ask him.
我说了我没事 我要看我的私人医生 滚开
I said, I’m fine. I’ll see my own doctor. Back up!
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!