Granted, we can’t rule out the robot’s proximity…
有所牵连 可惜它只是一台机器
to the death of Dr. Lanning. Having said that, it’s a machine.
属于机器人公♥司♥
It’s the property of USR.
说破天这也只能归入工业事故的范畴
At worst, that places this incident within the realm of an industrial accident.
而故障的机器 理所应当
As a matter of course, faulty machinery…
由机器人公♥司♥回收诊断错误之后销毁
will be returned to USR for diagnostics, then decommissioned.
这是言论禁止令 任何暗示
This is a gag order. Anyone here so much as hinting…
被逮捕的机器人犯有谋杀罪的人
at the possibility of a killer robot being apprehended…
都会被起诉煽动公共恐惧罪
will be deemed to be inciting irrational panic.
将被绳之以法 严惩不贷
You’ll be subject to the full penalty of law.
这家伙算哪根葱 别让他带走机器人
To hell with this guy. Don’t let him take this robot.
我们没证据
We got nothing.
-这就是些政♥治♥把戏 打给市长 -伯金中尉
-This is political bullshit. Call the mayor! -Lieutenant Bergin…
市长的电♥话♥
His Honor, the mayor.
好的 长官
Yes, sir.
公♥司♥合伙人NS-5系列的设计者
In a bizarre turn, the rollout of USR’s new generation of robots…
阿尔弗雷德·兰尼的惨死
was marred by the death of Alfred Lanning…
让机器人公♥司♥新型机器人的发布出现了戏剧性的转折
cofounder of the company and designer of the NS-5.
今早 兰尼博士死于机器人公♥司♥总部
Dr. Lanning died this morning at USR headquarters.
死因明显为自杀
The cause of death is an apparent suicide.
您续的酒 先生
Your second round, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
在2020年他和劳伦斯·罗伯森成立了美国机器人公♥司♥
He founded U.S. Robotics Inc. with Lawrence Robertson in 2020…
之后发布了第一代内斯特机器人
and launched the Nestor Class 1 robot…
我正想着 机器人就像是狼人
I was just thinking, this thing is just like The Wolf Man.
-我现在吓得心肝乱颤 -不像
-I’m really scared right now. -No.
听我说 人们创造怪物
Listen. Guy creates monster.
怪物杀了人 人又追杀怪物 这就是狼人
Monster kills guy. Everybody kills monster. Wolf Man.
是科学怪人吧
That’s Frankenstein.
科学怪人也好 狼人吸血鬼也好 这屁事算了结了
Frankenstein, Wolf Man, Dracula… Shit, it’s over. Case closed.
他希望机器人能进入千家万户 NS-5系列
Had a dream of a robot in every household. And the NS-5…
你这副表情怎么回事?
So why the look?
什么表情?
What look?
-就这表情 -我的脸就长这样 不是什么表情
-That look. -This is my face. It’s not a look.
好 好 没表情最好
Good. Good, no look is great.
不过
Only…
他真是迫不及待要把那机器毁了
he was really quick to want to destroy it.
不然怎样?
What should he do?
让它带着帽子站在密歇根大街上? 别钻牛角尖了
Put a hat on it and stand it on Michigan Avenue? Let it go.
杀人动机是什么 约翰?
What was the motive, John?
老弟 那就是个机器人 不需要动机 毁了就是了
Brother, it’s a robot. It doesn’t need a motive. It just has to be broken.
这件事不是无缘无故的
This thing looked like it needed a motive.
-它本来可以杀了我 为什么不动手? -够了
-It could have killed me. Why didn’t it? -That’s it.
逼我打电♥话♥给你奶奶吗?
You want me to call your grandmother?
我会打的 你知道
Because I will, you know.
我可不这么想
Yeah, I didn’t think so.
听着 你至少对过那么一次
Look, you were actually right, for once.
你就是好运比聪明有用的活证据啊
You’re living proof that it’s better to be lucky than smart.
来吧 为合适的人干了合适的活来干一杯
Come on. To the right guy for the right job.
-你说什么? -怎么了?
-What’d you say? -Now what?
少装傻 我夸你呢
Come on, I’m giving you a compliment.
就你找坏机器人的执著劲
With the rocks you been looking under to find a bad robot…
真的找到一个又有什么奇怪?
what are the odds you’d be the guy to find one?
我岂止是适合这个工作 我简直是这工作的不二人选
I wasn’t just the right guy for the job. I was the perfect guy.
说得真对
Damn right.
如果那个机器人就是我要找的呢?
What if I was supposed to go for that robot?
算了吧 别这样为难自己
Come on, don’t do this to yourself.
那机器人说兰尼在害怕 怕什么?
The robot said that Lanning was scared. Scared of what?
这事以后再说 我来付钱
I need a rain check. Let me get this.
-总共是46.5美元 斯普纳先生 -斯普
-Total: $46.50. Thank you, Mr. Spooner. -Spoon.
鞋子很帅
Nice shoes.
检测身份
Identify.
机器人公♥司♥销毁机器人9-4系列
USR demolition robot, series 9-4.
于明早8点实施销毁
Demolition scheduled for 8 a.m. tomorrow.
授权者
Authorization.
由美国机器人公♥司♥执行董事劳伦斯·罗伯森授权
Deed owner, U.S. Robotics Corporation, Lawrence Robertson, CEO.
欢迎光临 警官
Welcome, detective.
阿尔弗雷德·J·兰尼的住所
找什么呢 斯普?
What you looking for, Spoon?
运行最后使用的程序
Run last program.
自从第一台电脑问世以来
Ever since the first computers…
机器中便存在着这不散的幽灵
there have always been ghosts in the machine.
数据片段随机地组合在一起
Random segments of code that have grouped together…
出乎意料的组合成就了新的规则
to form unexpected protocols.
即所谓的行为
What might be called behavior.
未曾料到的是 这些自♥由♥因子
Unanticipated, these free radicals…
让人们开始怀疑电脑中是否存在的自♥由♥意志
engender questions of free will…
创造力 或是我们称之为灵魂的东西
creativity and even the nature of what we might call the soul.
机器人的大脑被废置不用后 会发生什么?
What happens in a robot’s brain when it ceases to be useful?
为什么放置在空地的机器人
Why is it that robots stored in an empty space…
重重敲击
Beat it.
会寻找彼此 而不是安于孤独?
will seek out each other rather than stand alone?
我们怎么解释这些行为?
How do we explain this behavior?
听着 我知道你刚痛失所爱
Look, I understand you’ve experienced a loss,
但我们之间是不可能的
but this relationship can’t work.
你是喵星人 我是黑种人 我不想再受伤了
You’re a cat, I’m black, and I’m not gonna be hurt again.
你怎么了? 你就不能正常一天吗?
What happened to you? Do you ever have a normal day?
我正常过一次
Yeah, once.
某个星期四
It was a Thursday.
我能帮上你什么忙吗?
Is there something I can help you with?
-嘿 你喜欢猫吗? -什么意思?
-Hey, do you like cats? -What?
猫 你喜欢猫吗?
Cats. Do you like them?
不行 我过敏
No. I’m allergic.
你是说你被猫搞成这幅惨状?
You’re saying cats did this to you?
猫哪里会做这种事情? 你疯啦?
How the hell would cats do this to me? Are you crazy?
那我们说猫干什么呢?
Why are we talking about cats?
因为我车里有只猫 他无家可归
Because I have a cat in my trunk, and he’s homeless.
警官 你打算告诉我发生了什么事吗?
Detective, are you going to tell me what’s going on?
可能确实是我的错 我就是个机器煞星
It’s actually probably my fault. I’m like a malfunction magnet.
那些破铜烂铁碰上我总是出问题
Because your shit keeps malfunctioning around me.
一台拆迁机器横扫了兰尼的屋子
A demo bot tore through Lanning’s house…
那时我还在里面
with me still inside.
难以置信
That’s highly improbable.
但却是发生了
Yeah, I’m sure it is.
关于”机器中的幽灵” 你知道多少?
What do you know about the “ghosts in the machine”?
那是兰尼机器人三大定律中的一段话
It’s a phrase from Lanning’s work on the Three Laws.
他假设模拟性认知的构成
He postulated that cognitive simulacra…
有朝一日会趋近于精神的组成
might one day approximate component models of the psyche.
他说机器人会自然而然地进化
He suggested that robots might naturally evolve.
真是大新闻
Well, that’s great news.
那玩意儿在这干什么?
What the hell is that thing doing in here?
我们在看电视
We were watching TV.
那是我私人的NS-5机器人
It’s my personal NS-5.
让它出去
Send it out.
它正在从机器人公♥司♥下载每日更新
It’s downloading its daily upgrades from USR.
结束前它大部分的系统是离线的
Most of its systems are offline until it finishes.
我不会在那东西面前说话的
I’m not talking around that thing.
我们在兰尼实验室的时候 在桑尼跳出来之前
When we were in Lanning’s lab, before Sonny jumped us…
-桑尼是谁? -就是那机器人
-Sonny? -The robot.
-你管那机器人叫桑尼? -不 是 它自己说的
-You’re calling the robot Sonny? -No, I… It did.
桑尼说的 管他呢 反正那机器人说它叫桑尼
Sonny did. I didn’t care. The robot said it was Sonny.
在实验室里 那有张小床 你看见了吗?
In the lab, there was a cot. Did you see the cot?
-我也睡在自己的办公室 -看起来他有几周没回家了
-I’ve slept in my office. -Looked like he hadn’t been home in weeks.
我看到他的天花板上有相同的监控线路
I saw that same surveillance strip on his ceiling.
兰尼将家里的系统连上公♥司♥的主机 让他的生活更方便
Lanning linked his home systems to USR. It made his life more convenient.
可能
Maybe…
机器人公♥司♥里有人用这个系统监视他
somebody at USR was using those systems to watch him.
或者根本就是软禁了他
Maybe even keep him prisoner.
你说什么呢? 谁会这么做?
What are you talking about? Who?
也许兰尼正在做什么研究 也许是机器人出了什么问题
Maybe Lanning was onto something. Maybe there’s a problem with the robots…
罗伯森试图掩饰
and Robertson’s covering it up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!