和她告别
good-bye.
吻我
Kiss me.
虹膜扫描技术是现在许多大医院
Iris scanning is a new identification measure taken up
都开始采用的新型身份识别技术
by the more sophisticated hospitals.
我们知道什么是虹膜扫描
We know what iris scanning is.
我们的实验室已经用了有十年了
We’ve had it in our lab for a… for a decade.
这对于大众来说还是项新技术
Well, it’s still new to the general public.
虽然现在法律还没有规定
Now, we are not yet legally required
要做虹膜扫描登记 不过我们已经启用了机器
to scan eyes, but we adopted the technology
只要父母同意就可以给孩子扫描
and use it with the parents’ consent.
我不介意 你觉得呢
I’m fine with it. Do you, uh…?
我也不介意 扫描吧 – 我先把灯关掉
Scan, yeah. Do the scan. – I dim the lights.
扫描不会造成伤害
The system is non-obtrusive,
事实上
and in all actuality
就是给眼睛拍照而已
is just taking photo of the eyes.
开始咯 – 躺好 托比亚斯
There you go. – Come here, Tobias.
谢谢 – 可以了吗
Oh, thank you. – You got it?
可以了 谢谢
Yes, I got it. Thank you.
接下来 电脑会处理图像
What happens then is,the computer finds
在眼睛的缝隙中找出许多定点
a bunch of points in the crevices of the eye…
我们知道这个原理的
Yeah, we-we understand how it works.
噢 抱歉
Oh, forgive me.
这是新系统 能看出来吧
These systems are sort of new.Can you tell?
保罗·埃德加·戴瑞?
Paul Edgar Dairy?
像海盗的名字
Sounds like a pirate.
出现这种情况的时候 我就得输入操作码
If this happens,I’m supposed to punch in a key
然后重启
and reboot.
稍等
Wait.
好了
There we go.
现在我要录入他的身份信息
So I’ll just put in his info.
宝宝叫什么名字
What is his name?
我觉得叫保罗·埃德加·戴瑞也挺好
I like Paul Edgar Dairy.It’s fine.
托比亚斯·乔治·格雷
Tobias George Gray.
和他祖父的名字一样
After his grandfather.
喂? – 你好 是伊恩·格雷吗
Hello? – Hi. Is this Ian Gray?
是的 – 我是西蒙斯博士
It is. – My name is Dr. Simmons.
我是耶鲁大学和格林威治医院合作机构的
I work in conjunction with Yale and the Greenwich hospital
您妻子七月份是在那里生产的对吧
where you and your wife gave birth in July.
是的 有什么问题吗
Yeah, yeah.Is everything okay?
没什么问题 请不要紧张
Yes, everything’s okay.Please don’t be alarmed.
不过 我们有几项简单的测试
We would, however,like to run
想要让托比亚斯参与
a few simple tests on Tobias.
他的检查结果显示…虽然这概率非常小
His test results may suggest, although highly unlikely,
但他有患上早期自闭症的风险
the possibility of early autism.
我也是内行人 什么测试
You know I’m a doctor. What test results?
我们确定了…
We’ve pinpointed…
麻烦稍等一下
Can you hold on a moment, please?
凯伦 听电♥话♥
Karen, listen to this.
请讲
Yeah.
我们已经确定了一系列
We’ve pinpointed an array of molecular compounds
自闭症患儿尿液中
that appear in the urine
会包含的分子化合物
of children with autism…
而托比亚斯的样本包含了
and Tobias showcased
部分此类化合物 但我保证他患病的几率很小
a few of them.I promise it’s unlikely,
但还是应该检查一下 过程很简单
but worth checking out,and we have very simple,
不会造成任何伤害 大概一小时内就能完成
non-obtrusive tests,and we’ll be done in an hour.
请问您的名字和所属机构是?
What was your name and affiliation?
詹妮特·西蒙斯博士
Dr. Janet Simmons.
我与耶鲁大学和格林威治医院
I run a research lab on child autism
合作运营一所儿童自闭症研究实验室
in conjunction with Yale and the Greenwich hospital.
西蒙斯对吧 – 詹妮特·西蒙斯
Simmons, you said? – Janet Simmons.
我们的诊所离斯坦福德市不远
Our clinic is in Stamford,not too far from there.
我建议还是尽早检查比较好
It’s important to check this soon.
你们…
There’s…
不用太急 但今天内能来最好
no alarming rush, but we could see him today.
好的 谢谢 我们再联♥系♥
Okay. Thank you.You’ll hear from us.
托比亚斯
Tobias.
看这里 看这里
Look here. Look here.
我不太明白
I’m not sure I understand
这个测试和自闭症有什么关系
how this is testing for autism.
血检和尿检可以检测出分子化合物
The blood and urine tests will check for molecular compounds.
而通过这项感知能力测试
This test is purely perceptual,
我们追踪孩子的眼部运动
tracking the child’s eye movements
看他们会被什么所吸引
and attractions.
行了 可以了 – 好了 测试结束了
Okay, that’s enough. – Yeah. The test is over.
如果您来电查询
If you are calling regarding
现存的孩童资料
an existing child,
请输入对应的七位数查询编码
please enter your seven-digit session number.
这个西蒙斯博士在研究某种东西
This Dr. Simmons is up to something.
儿童自闭症 鬼才相信
Child autism, my ass.
我一直在观察她的测试
I keep running through her studies.
两张并排的图片 她到底在研究什么
What was she doing? Two images side by side.
两张图片 相似但又有区别
Two images,similar but different.
托比亚斯会望向其中的一张
Tobias would look at one or the other.
你还记得那些图片的细节吗
Do you remember anything specific about the images?
能看出什么联♥系♥吗
Something connected to something?
有什么可以查到的吗
Something we could look up?
我记得有一个…农场
There was a…farmhouse.
还有…
There was, um…
爱达荷州博伊西的丹氏餐车
Dan’s Diner in Boise, Idaho.
不知道什么意思
Whatever that means.
真有这么个地方
Well, that’s a real place.
你好
Hello.
要点些什么
What can I get you?
一杯咖啡就好
Um, just a cup of coffee.
没问题
Sure thing.
我是外地来的
I’m not from around here.
我想问问 这里有没有什么地方
I was wondering, is there anything interesting
值得参观的
in town to see?
这块儿没什么好看的
Not much around these parts.
除非你对奶牛有兴趣
Unless you,fancy visiting some cows
附近有个奶牛农场
down at the dairy farm.
奶牛农场?
There’s a dairy farm?
总共一美元
That’ll be a dollar.
好的
Of course.
那个奶牛农场在什么地方
Where is the dairy farm located?
这儿左转 开个两英里左右就能看见了
Uh, take a left,about two miles down the road.
很好找的
Can’t miss it.
稍等一会就好
We’ll have ’em through in a moment.
好的
Okay.
快点
Come on!
这里是奶牛场吗
Is this the dairy farm?
是的
Indeed it is.
这些是奶牛吗
These are milking cows?
这些是肉牛 不是奶牛
These are meat cows,not milking cows.
我是茱丽·戴瑞
I’m Julie Dairy.
这是我们家的农场
This is my family’s farm.
茱丽·戴瑞
Julie Dairy?
保罗·埃德加·戴瑞
Uh, Paul Edgar Dairy.
是你的家人吗
Are you related to him?
对 他是我父亲
Yes, he’s my father.
他在吗
Is he here?
所以你不是和做人物采访的那些人一起的
You’re clearly not with the biography association.
不好意思
The, um, I’m sorry.
我没听明白
I don’t follow.
几个月前有一群拍纪录片的人来这儿
Some documentary crew came through here a few months ago,
说是要做一♥期♥保罗·埃德加·戴瑞的故事
wanting to do a story on the great Paul Edgar Dairy,
博伊西唯一的黑人农场主
the only black farmer in Boise.
他们拍了些照片
They took some pictures.
我喜欢这个故事 然后他们说还会再来的
I liked the story, and they said they’d follow up.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!