烧掉?
Burn you?
我不想死后烂在一个箱子里
I don’t want to rot in a box when I die.
噢 你是说 火化你
Oh, you mean like cremate you.
对
yeah.
不行 不行
Oh, no, no.
我不想被火化
I don’t want to be cremated.
我都不知道我们还有这种分歧
This is a big disagreement I didn’t know we had.
火化相当于彻底抹消了存在
Cremation is like obliteration.
我是说 如果在未来 科学家们…
I mean, what if in the future,the scientists…
发现了通过DNA构造一个新的我们的方法怎么办
what if they can reconstitute ourselves through our DNA?
我要和你说清楚
I want to be clear with you.
我不想那样
I don’t want that.
你不想做什么
You don’t want what?
我不想被克伦
I don’t want to be cloning.
克隆 克…
“Cl-Cloneed.” Cl…
『我不想被克伦』
“I don’t want to be cloning.”
克隆
“Cloneed.”
我会先重组一个自己
No, but I’d reconstitute myself first,
然后再重组你 接着我会问你
and then I’d reconstitute you,and then I’d ask you,
『你想活下去吗』
“Do you want to be alive?”
如果你不想的话 我再把你杀了
And then if you didn’t,I’d kill you.
开玩笑的 我们到时候可以永远在一起了
No, but then we could be together forever, like, like,
从科学角度说 我们真的可以被… – 你不能…
for real, scientifically. – You can’t do…
被复活 被重组
Reanimated, reconstituted.
你是个放不下过去的人
You have a hard time letting go.
别担心
Don’t worry.
我们会再次找到对方的
We’ll find each other again.
我喜欢你的香水
I love your smell.
是什么
What is it?
不告诉你
I won’t tell.
告诉我吧
Come on, tell me.
嫁给我好吗
Will you marry me?
下一位
Next?
请问要办理什么
Can I help you?
我们要结婚
We’d like to get married.
你们身份证带了吗
Do you have your I.D.’s?
带了
Yeah.
可以了 首先你们需要领♥取♥结婚证
Okay, first you have to get your marriage license,
这些表格需要你们填写
so you have to fill these out.
好的
Okay.
你们需要等待24小时
You’re gonna have to wait 24 hours
才能成为合法夫妻
before you can actually get married.
24小时
24 hours?!
是的 – 为什么
Yeah. – Why?
这样一来 你就有24小时
Well, this way,you have 24 hours
决定你是否真的想嫁给这位年轻人
to decide whether you want to marry this young man.
我想嫁给他啊
But I want to marry him!
24小时后才行
In 24 hours.
所以…好吧 我知道了
So… Okay. All right. Yeah.
我们不能今天结婚了
So we can’t get married today.
好吧
Okay…
这个规定确实…
This system really…
有点儿泼冷水的感觉 是吧
kills the spontaneity factor, huh?
没关系 我们精神上在一起了
We’re already married in the spirit world.
该死
Shit.
喂
Hello?
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
怎么了 你打了我五通电♥话♥了
Hi. What’s up? You called, like, five times.
是啊
I did.
我为什么会打那么多次呢
Why would I do that?
我为什么会打五次呢
Why might I call five times?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我今天在做电泳测试
I was running the electrophoretic drill–
就是周二的日常
you know,just another Tuesday–
然后我开始给一种
and I started sequencing the genes
叫赤子爱胜蚓的奇怪虫子做基因测序
of this strange worm called Eisenia fetida.
继续
Go on.
然后
And, uh…
我发现了PAX6的总开关基因
I found the PAX6 master switch.
不可能
No.
是真的 – 你是认真的吗
Yeah. – Are you serious right now?
你没开玩笑吧 你知道这意味着什么吗
You fucking with me? Do you know what this means?
我们发现了原初物种
We found an origin species,
我们可以创造出眼睛了
and we can build an eye from scratch.
我的天…!
Holy sh…!
那个…它有没有..
Um, uh, does it…does it have
和人类相同的氨基酸序列
the same amino acid sequence as humans?
我现在…
I-I can’t even…
我现在已经说不出话了
I can’t even talk right now.
我觉得我快失禁了
I feel like I’m gonna piss myself.
你能直接过来吗
Can you just come in here?
好的 我马上过去
Okay, I’m coming in right now.
你太棒了
You’re amazing.
再见 先挂了
Bye. Bye-bye. Bye.
谁的电♥话♥
Who was that?
是凯伦…
That was Karen, uh…
我的轮换…
my rotating…
我的实验伙伴
well… my lab partner.
我现在得去实验室一趟
I have to go into the lab, right now.
你要和我一起来吗 – 今天不是我们结婚的日子吗
Do you want to come with me? – On our wedding day?
今天…不是
It’s… well, it’s not…
严格来说 今天不是我们结婚的日子
technically,it’s not our wedding day today.
而且我们的灵魂
And we’ve been married forever
不是已经永远结合了吗
in the spiritual world, right?
苏菲 求你了 跟我一起去吧
Sofi, please,come in with me.
这真的很重要
It’s really important.
好吧
Sure.
不要紧的 我们走吧
It’s fine. Let’s go.
别难过了
Well,don’be upset about it.
我们把戒指戴上吧
Let’s put our rings on.
不要 这会走霉运的
I don’t want to;it’s bad luck.
我不相信运气
I don’t believe in luck.
不过我相信 我们从很久很久以前
I do believe we’ve known each other
就已经认识彼此了
since forever, though.
真的吗
Really?
是啊 知道为什么吗
Yeah.You know how?
当宇宙大爆♥炸♥发生的时候
When the big bang happened,
宇宙中的所有原子都碰撞在一起
all the atoms in the universe,they were all smashed together
变成一个小点 然后从里面迸发开来
into one little dot that exploded outward.
所以我的原子和你的原子 在那时候一定是靠在一起的
So my atoms and your atoms were certainly together then,
然后 也许…
and, who knows, probably…
在过去的13.7亿年中
smashed together several times in the last 13.7
也碰撞过几次
billion years.
所以的原子认识你的原子
So my atoms have known your atoms…
它们长久以来都认识你的原子
and they’ve always known your atoms.
我的原子一直爱着你的原子
My atoms have always loved your atoms.
走吧
Let’s go.
凯伦
Karen.
嘿 – 嗨
Hey. – Hi.
嗨 这位是…苏菲 这是凯伦
Hi. This is…Sofi, this is Karen.
凯伦 这是苏菲 – 嗨
Karen, this is Sofi. – Hi.
她是我妻子
She’s my wife.
欢迎
Welcome. Um…
你想看什么
What do you want to see?
所有的东西
I want to see everything.
我现在得到了这样的胶体
So, I have this gel.
是一致的吗
And it aligns?
和PAX6蛋白的交叉比对结果
The alignment crossed PAX6 proteins…