你为什么要努力去证明上帝是不存在的呢
Why are you working so hard to disprove God?
证明?又有谁证明过上帝是存在的吗?
Disprove? Who proved that God was there in the first place?
总之 我想先拿到
Anyway,let’s get some real
关于你的数据 可以吗
data points on you, okay?
请便
Be my guest.
我也更喜欢说关于自己的事
I prefer talking about myself anyways.
好吧
Okay.
你最喜欢的…
Um, what’s your favorite,
糖果?
Candy?
草莓曼妥斯
Strawberry Mentos.
喜欢的食物?
Food?
蔬菜玉米卷
Veggie burritos.
先说一声 我是素食主义者
I’m vegetarian,you should know that.
你最喜欢哪种花
What’s your favorite flower?
蒲公英
Dandelions.
为什么
Okay. Why?
因为它们在野外自♥由♥生长
‘Cause, they’re free, wild,
不会被放在花店里出♥售♥
and you can’t buy them.
你喜欢哪门学科?
What’s your favorite field of study?
星象学
The stars.
最喜欢的动物
What’s your favorite animal?
白孔雀
The white peacock.
你见过白孔雀吗
You ever see one?
没有
No.
纽约有一只
There’s one in New York.
我带你去看
I’ll take you to see it.
所以我们还会见面?
So, you’re gonna see me again?
也许吧
Maybe.
在印度神话中
You know,in Indian mythology,
白孔雀象征着
the white peacock symbolizes
散落在世上的灵魂
souls being dispersed throughout the world.
你有没想过 它可能只意味着
Did you ever think it just symbolizes
细胞中缺乏色素的孔雀
a lack of melanin or pigment in the cells?
对照组对象 T
The control subjects “T…”
海啸的T
“T” as in tsunami.
G是…
“G” as in…
矮人的G
Gnome.
P是…
“P” as in…
肺炎的P
Pneumonia.
M是…
“M” as in…
记忆的M
Mnemonic.
我看见了很多个11 到处都是
I start to see these elevens,like, everywhere.
太多11了
Too many elevens.
数量多到难以置信
The amount was so staggering, so unlikely,
于是我就沿着数字向前走
that I followed them.
数字带我找到了你的眼睛
And when I followed them,I found your eyes,
然后带我找到了你
which then led me to you.
我通过你的眼睛找到了你
Because I found you through your eyes.
难以置信
Also unlikely…
像生命本身一样神奇
like life itself.
我知道
I know.
我向你发出的讯号♥
I sent them to you.
怎么可能
Bullshit.
你明白的
You know you have it.
明白什么 – 但是你害怕它
Have what? – But you’re scared of it.
什么东西
I have what?
好吧
Okay.
你住在这个房♥间里 对吧
You live in this room, right?
这房♥间代表现实
Reality.
你有一张床 你有书
You have a bed, you have books,
还有一张桌子 椅子 台灯
um, a desk, a chair, lamps.
逻辑
Logic.
但这房♥间
But in this room,
同时也有一扇门
you have a door…
通往另一侧
to the other side.
看到没
See?
光可以照进来
Light comes through.
门是开着的
It’s open
虽然只是很窄一条缝 但门是开着的
just a tiny bit,but it is open.
你因为害怕所以一直试图关上那扇门
You keep trying to close that door because you’re scared.
但你不会永远害怕
But you won’t always be scared.
门后面有什么
What’s behind the door?
除了我的脏衣服之外
Besides my dirty laundry.
你要走到另一边才能知道
You have to go in to find out.
你明白我的意思
You know what I’m talking about.
我不明白
I have no idea.
你会明白的
You will.
你会的
You will.
想要搬到我那里住吗
You want to move to my place?
你也有住的地方?
You have a place?
当然了
Of course.
明天就搬可以吗
Can I move in tomorrow?
这是你家人吗
Is this your family?
嗯 这是我的祖母
Yes, it’s my grandmother.
她有种奇特的美
Such an eccentric beauty.
然后
And…
这是我父母和小时候的我
…my parents and me when I was a baby.
白孔雀
Um, the white peacock.
你已经见过了
But you have met him before.
这是灵魂存在的证明
This is a proof of the spirit world.
『重生天使』
“El ángel de la Resurreccion.”
什么
What?
这座雕像的名字
It’s the name of the statue,of the statue
圣安妮公墓的一尊雕像
in St. Anne’s Cemetery.
圣安妮公墓里的雕像?
It’s in St. Anne’s Cemetery?
看他的眼睛
But look at the eyes.
这双眼睛是有生命的
They’re alive.
是啊
Yeah.
现在什么照片都能用电脑做出来
It’s amazing what you can do on Photoshop these days.
这不是电脑做的
There’s no Photoshop!
眼睛是在她拍下照片时浮现出来的
The eyes appeared just when she took the picture.
就在…
Just…
你真美
You’re so beautiful.
去把盒子搬进来
Let’s get more boxes.
妊娠期第19天
19 days gestation period.
实验对象就绪
She is ready.
名誉 研究经费
Fame, science grants,
还有财富 都在未来等着你
fortune await you.
如果你找到PAX6基因
If you find that PAX6 gene,
那些东西离我们也不远了
we’ll be well on our way to all of that.
知名度这种事让我觉得恶心
Recognition makes me extremely nauseous.
但让人们了解研究成果是很重要的
Well, it is important that people know about the work.
对我来说 做实验室里的小白鼠 最好的一点…
To me, the best thing about living like a lab rat…
就是有时候…
is that sometimes…
在屈指可数的几个时刻
really rare times,
当你真的发现了什么的时候
you actually discover something.
带着新发现的喜悦躺在床上的那个夜晚
On the night of a discovery,when you’re lying in bed,
你就是世界上唯一掌握着全新真理的人
you are the only person in the world that knows it’s true.
能答应我一件事吗
Can you promise me something?
答应你什么
Promise you something?
什么
What?
答应我
Promise.
你得先告诉我是什么事 我才能…
I can’t promise if you don’t tell me what…
先答应我
Promise first.
在你告诉我是什么事之前?
Before you tell me what it is?
我是守信的人
I keep my promises.
不管 不答应就不说
Whatever, I won’t tell.
答应我
Promise.
好吧 我答应你
Okay, I promise.
我希望你把我烧掉
I want you to burn me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!