可我亲眼看着吉米死去 我想这对我不难
But after watching Jimmy die, I thought I can make it convincing.
首先要饿其体肤
First step is starve yourself.
我每天只吃一丁点儿 坚持了十个月
I haven this much everyday for 10 months.
之后你得装出各种艾滋病的症状
After that you have to fake all sorts of symptoms.
只有这样才能保持消瘦
You got really stay with it until you loose.
如此畸形
A tonal weak.
而最难的是伪造个人记录
The hardest part is to falsify your record.
但在监狱里 只要有钱
But in prison, for the right way,
随你怎么修改都行
you can just change about anything to amend it.
接下来就是政♥府♥程序了
After that bureaucracy takes over for you.
我还有多少时日
How long do I have?
说不准
There is no way to tell.
但光是这样还不足够
But bureaucracy can only do so much.
而更难的是
Because the hardest part by far…
成功转送到养护机构
is getting transferred to a private careful facility.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是艾滋病患者死前要履行的一个程序
The standard procedure for desd AIDS patients.
要让他们执行此程序
But now I’d to do that.
得让他们默认我已经不行了
I had to convince them that I was about to die.
为此不得不冒点风险
And that involves taking some risks.
在昏迷了四天之后 他们就坚信不疑了
After four days in a coma, they were convinced.
于是我被成功转移了
And once I got settled in,
我开始给各个机构打电♥话♥ 告诉他们
I just called the apartment cracktions as convinced them
我是一位职业医生
that I was a states’ responsible doctor…
询问是否有艾滋病人愿意为实验捐赠遗体
looking for like states AIDS patients for experimental treatment.
我想知道你们
And I was wondering if you had anybody…
能不能找人申请这个计划
that would be eligible for transferring into the program.
幸运的是 他们有一位合适的病人
Has luckily what it have, they had one patient would eligible.
从那时起 所有的医生 护士
And for all that time, all those doctors and all those nurses…
医疗机构
all those facilities,
再也没有人让我做艾滋检测了
no one of them ever thought to get me an AIDS test.
操♥你♥妈♥的德克萨斯
Fucking, Texas!
在这计谋成功之后 我该先去哪里
And after all that hard work dying, where the first place I go?
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You fucker!
我知道 对不起
I know. I’m sorry.
-你已经看出来了 -没错
– You almost to find it out. – I did.
我本应该找机会告诉你
I could get a chance to tell you.
可我不能
You know that I couldn’t.
菲利普 我所做的一切就为救你出来
Phillip, the only I did that to get out of there to you.
我做这些就是想和你聊聊天
I did it just I want to talk to you.
现在我就在你面前
And here I am.
你看起来很憔悴
You’re so skinny.
我没事 就是有点饿
I’m fine, just hungry.
斯蒂文 我不…
Steven, I don’t…
等等 听着 我来这就为一件事
Wait, listen. I just came here for one thing. That’s it.
你没必要重新接纳我
You’re not off taking me back,
我只想告诉你一件事
I just want to show you one thing…
可能你觉得我们之间只有谎言
I know you think we are nothing but lies…
可不是所有的都是 还有很多都是真心话
but neither all those are lies, there were always something that was real.
你的话我想了很久
I thought about what you said to me,
你说你读不懂我 但我现在知道了
you said you do not know who I am. But I know now.
我找回了自己 我不是律师 不是财政官
I know who I am. I’m not a lawyer, I’m not a CFO…
我不是警♥察♥ 我也不是什么逃跑专家
I’m not a cop, I’m not some kind of escapologists.
以前的斯蒂文·罗素死了
Those Steven Russell are also dead.
现在只剩下一个爱你的男人
The all left is the man who loves you.
如果你看得到
And if you can see that,
请你相信
believe it,
我发誓我决不再重蹈覆辙 绝不
I promise I will never be anything else. Never again.
我怎么知道你是不是又在骗我
How do I know that you are not bullshit me again?
不会的
You don’t.
财务部
陪审员
1998年4月5日 斯蒂文为了救菲利普再次入狱
德州政♥府♥和乔治·布♥什♥政♥府♥蒙受耻辱
斯蒂文被史无前例的判为无期徒刑
巧合的是 起诉的检察官正是斯蒂文前任老板丹·林霍姆的嫂嫂
菲利普·莫里斯于2006年被释放
斯蒂文·罗素每天被禁闭23小时 仅有一小时的监督淋浴和锻炼

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!