No.
千真万确 卫生间里的杂♥志♥上写的
I swear to god, it’s in the racket mag people in the bathroom.
那一定是真的了
It must be true then.
那些人什么都能找到
They can find out all sorts of stuff, those people.
所有的一切他们都一清二楚
They can find out anything about anyone.
菲利普
Phillip.
什么事
What is it?
只是…
It’s just…
出什么事了 有什么事你没告诉我吗
Is something going wrong? Something you not telling me about?
要是有的话 赶快停手
‘Cause if there is, stop it now.
没有 什么都没有
There isn’t anything. There’s nothing.
我在乎的不是钱
I don’t care about the money.
我只在乎你
All I want is you.
我只要我们两个在一起
I just want us to be together.
我们会天长地久
We’re always gonna be together.
没什么事 我保证
And there’s nothing going on, I promise.
我不会对你说谎 宝贝
I would never lie to you, baby.
是的 我对我们
Yeah, I got some questions
新开的账户有些疑问
about these new accounts that we’ve opened.
我想比较下记录里的数目
I’d like to compare some numbers of record.
我知道你一般都是跟
Listen, I know you normally talk to
财政官斯蒂文·罗素谈这些 不过…
our CFO Steven Russell about this. But…
欢迎致电德州银行 这里是自助服务
You reach the automatic teller at IVR Citizens Bank.
请输入个人账号♥
Please enter your personal account number.
正在处理斯蒂文·罗素的账户
Accessing account for Steven Russell.
您的账户结余为837…
Your account balance is 837…
你好
Hello
-小黛 -斯蒂文 还好吗
– Hey, Debbie. – Hey, Steven, how are you?
很好 斯黛菲呢
Good. How’s Steffie doing?
她很好 女如其父
She’s good, real good. She sure is her father’s daughter.
开始倾慕小伙子了吗
Interested in boys already?
-菲利普怎么样 -他向你问好
– How is Phillip? – He says hello.
听着 我想说
Listen, I just want to let you know
我号♥码都要换了
that I’m changing all my numbers.
有新的我会告诉你
I’ll let you know when I get a new one.
名字又要换吗
You want a new name again?
小黛 还是你最了解我
Debbie. You always knew me best.
-你真该停手了 -我知道
– You really should stop this. – I know.
-你是个好人 -确实
– You’re such a good man. – You’re right.
上帝有条明路给你
Jesus has a plan for you.
或许这就是那条路
Maybe this is his plan.
或许他就像个拿着放大镜的毛小子
Maybe he’s like a mean little boy with a magnifying glass
我就是焦点那儿一个无助的小蚂蚁
and I am just the defenseless little ant.
-这不好笑 -上帝来电♥话♥了 回见
– That’s not funny. – That’s Jesus on the other line, I gotta go.
-停手吧 -我爱你们 会打给你的
– Stop it. – I love you both, I’ll call you soon.
我也是
Me, too.
你好
Hello.
斯蒂文 你在哪儿呢
Steven, where are you?
-高速上 你呢 -我在办公室
– Galf freeway. Where are you? – I’m at the office.
你回来吗 快点
You come back? You come soon?
估计不会了 至于为什么我们心知肚明
I don’t I’m coming back again. I think we both know why.
再见 丹
Bye bye, Dan.
电♥话♥响个不停 怎么回事
People keep calling. What’s going on?
没什么 去度个小假
Nothing. I will take a little vacation.
基韦斯特 快收拾行李
Key West. Let’s pack. Quick!
好吧 我帮你收拾
Ok. I’ll pack for you.
我就知道 你自作自受
I fucking knew it. You did yourself.
对我撒谎 睁眼说瞎话
You lied to me. You look at me right into the eyes and lied.
别生气 会没事的 我发誓
Don’t get mad. It’ll be fine. I swear.
你又想蹲监狱去吗 斯蒂文
You going back to prison? Steven?
你答应我们会长相厮守
You promised me we’d always be together.
我没食言 我们不会分离的 绝不
Now I’m keeping that promise. We’ll never be apart. Never.
我为何爱上你 我为何听信于你
Why did I ever love you? Why did I listen to you?
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch!
找个房♥子 钓钓鱼
We get a house. Do some fishing.
我还能做佛岛酸橙派饼
I can work my Key Lime Pie Recipe.
再留个胡子 到时去参加海明威爸爸胡子模仿秀
Maybe I’ll grow beards. And the Papa Hemingway Contest.
亲爱的 亲爱的
Honey, honey?
菲利普 亲爱的
Phillip, honey.
一切都会过去 你会明白的
It’s going to be easy, you’ll see.
菲利普 回来
Phillip, Phillip, come back here!
你得相信我
You have to trust me.
走开
Get away from me!
走开
Get away from me!
我又被抓了 用谎言保守秘密
Then, I was again keeping the secrets while the lies.
-冷静 -操♥你♥妈♥ 冷静
– Calm down. – Fucking you calm down!
-冷静个鬼 -请保持冷静
– Calming you fucking down! – Calm down please!
你要是再乱来 我就不客气了
I’m sorry if you made me rude.
我不得不说我还真擅长这个
I got said I tend to do that.
我现在并不责怪菲利普弃我而去
Now I didn’t blame Phillip for running out of me,
可我要把他追回来
but I had to get him back.
有些事情我没有讲
You see there’s something I didn’t tell you.
是关于我前男友吉米的
It’s all about my old boyfriend, Jimmy…
很久以前 在我即将入狱之时
A long time ago, when I was waiting go to prison,
我对他许下誓言
I made him a promise.
来吧 你得喝点东西
Come on, you have to drink something.
我想把这个留给你
I want you to have this.
我活不了多久了
Because I won’t be leaving soon.
你不能走
You can not leave.
我需要你在我身边 你是我此生的挚爱
I need you around here. You’re the love of my life.
你很可爱
You’re sweet,
可我现在却很糟
but now I’m not.
-很糟 -别这样
– I’m not. – Oh, come on!
我见过他了
I’ve seen him.
-是吗 -你还没遇到那个人
– Oh, yeah? – You haven’t met him yet…
但总有一天会的 你将会无比幸福
But you will. You are gonna be so happy.
我知道你肯定不赞同 但是
Yet I know you don’t think so, but
你应该得到幸福
you deserve to be happy.
宝贝 你现在有点糊涂
You’re not thinking clearly, baby.
没错 我是糊涂了
Yes, I am.
你必须答应我
If you have to promise me…
要好好待他 好吗
you are gonna treat him, right? OK?
-好的 喝点水 -好好待他 好吗
– Ok, ok. Drink some water. – Treat him, right?
-这是你要的 -没错 谢谢
– It’s what you wanted? – Yeah, thank you.
你有糖尿病吗
Diabetic, eh?
什么味道
You smell something?
该死
Shit!
他醒了
He is up!
坐那
Sit.
-你犯什么事了 -殴打员工
– What did you get for? – Grab serf.
你呢
How about you?
这狗♥娘♥养♥的想要逃跑
The slap son of bitch was going to straight in a locker.
快点 接电♥话♥
Come on, pick up!
-罚款九千美元 -我们要求上诉
– The last bill is $ 900,000. – We ask the review.
随便你 但我不同意这么做
Yes, that’s it, you’re right, but I would not recommend.
你要意识到其严重性
While acknowledging the seriousness…
保释转让
女士
Madam!
你掉东西了
You drop something.
帮我转接查尔斯·赫林法官的电♥话♥
Hi, I have judge Charles Hearn for the clerks office.
-好的 宝贝 -我是查尔斯·赫林
– All right, baby. – This is Charles Hearn.
我刚刚接到一份获批的保释转让书
I got a bail assignment just come through.
我昨天就在找它
I needed that process yesterday,
你能帮我催催吗
could you link that and send up soon!
-收到了 法官 -太好了
– You got it, judge. – It’s good.
亲爱的 我相信你们肯定能办好
Oh, darling. You want see me a done and do a good bail bonusment.
操♥你♥妈♥ 操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you! Fuck you!
我的鞋 我的鞋 我他妈的鞋掉了
My shoe, my shoe. My shoe! I lose my fucking shoe!
快点 菲利普 快接电♥话♥ 是我
Come on, Phillip, pick up! That’s me!
我真的很抱歉 快点 妈的
I’m sorry, come on! Damn!
-你还要多久 -马上
– How many years for? – Not long!