有什么问题尽管问我
Ask me anything.
看见他了吗 那边那个 就他
See him? Over there? Him.
想要外面的东西 就找他
Anything you want from the outside, he’s the guy.
糖 烟 毒品
Candy, cigarettes, drugs,
什么都行 就找他
whatever, he’s the guy.
只是要记住 这都很贵
Just keep in mind that it’s gonna cost you a lot of money.
或者你可以吸他老二 看着办
Or you can suck his dick. Your choice.
在这儿几乎每天都得打架
You got to catch a beat any day now,
这里的江湖规矩
that’s just the way it is.
我掉了三颗牙还打坏了颈椎骨
I lost three teeth, a cracked vertebra.
不管怎么样 你必须反击
Anyway, all you got to do is to fight back.
是输是赢 反击
Win or lose, just fight back.
或者你想法子吸他老二 看着办
Or you can try to such the guy’s dick. Your choice.
这些杂♥志♥什么乱七八糟的
There is magzines, shit like that.
都是从莱斯利手里过来的
They all goes through Leslie.
但如果你奶奶给你寄饼干
But if Grandma sends you cookies,
黄♥片♥儿或者蛋糕什么的
a porn or Bronies, whatever
想拿到就得给钱 每样五块
you’re gonna pay for it if you wanna get it. 5 bucks per item.
-或者你可以吸我老二 -看着办
– Or you can suck my dick. – It’s your choice.
就这些 你一定行的 不用担心
Anyway, that’s the whole you should bang. You’ll do great, don’t worry.
如果还需要什么 只管找我 明白
And if you need anything at all, just ask me, alright?
那么 我是不是要吸你老二
So, do I need to suck your dick?
那太棒了
That would be great.
嗨 我们是小黛和斯黛菲
Hi, this is Debbie and Steffie.
很遗憾我们不在家
Sorry we’ve missed you.
听到”哔”声后留言 上帝保佑你
Leave a message after the beep and God bless you.
小黛 宝贝 好遗憾你不在
Hi, Debbie. Hi sweetheart. Sorry I missed you.
我以为一点是我们的约定时间呢
I thought 1 o’clock was our time
好吧或许不是 我想你们
but maybe not. I miss you guys.
还有 谢谢你给我那些图片和文章
Hi, thanks for the picture and the articles.
你知道 有时候
You know, sometimes
想到还有人关心我 感觉挺好
it’s nice to know there’s somebody still cares about me.
你还是关心我吧 小黛
You do still care, don’t you, Deb?
不好意思 我老是忘了我在跟机器讲话
Sorry, sometimes I forget I’m talking to a machine.
谢谢
Thank you.
民法 我是个律师
The civil law? I am an attorney.
真的吗
Really?
对 你想起诉谁
Yeah. You’re sueing somebody?
我也不知道我想干嘛
I don’t know what I’m doing now.
我认识的一个人 他进了医疗室
There ‘s a guy I know… he is… he’s in the infirmary now.
他病了 很严重 是艾滋
He’s sick, real sick. He AIDS.
我想 也许我…
Well, I thought maybe I…
我可以给他提供点儿帮助
I could find a way to get him some help.
真正有用的帮助
Some real help…
监狱里肯定不行 但是
not here, but…
我想 也许我…
And I thought… May I could…
我真不知道我想找什么
I don’t even really know what I’m looking for.
告诉我吧 然后联♥系♥监狱人♥权♥委员会
Tell me and get in touch with the prisoner rights committee.
他们成天处理这种东西 法律援助
They deal with this all the time. Probono.
-我还有他们的号♥码哩 -多谢啦
– I’ve got their number. – Thank you!
我叫斯蒂文·罗素
My name is Steven Russel.
很高兴认识你 斯蒂文·罗素
Nice to meet you, Steven Russel.
我是菲利普·莫里斯
My name is Philip Morris.
菲利普
Philip.
我从没见过你吖 小菲
I haven’t seen you around, Phil.
我成天在院子里晃悠
I’m always in the yard.
那个 我不去院子的
Well, I… I don’t go in that yard.
我是说 你也知道
I mean you know what happens
金发碧眼的同志在那里会遇到什么事情
to blonde hair blue eyes queers in that yard.
是啊 世道艰难
Yes, it is kinda rough out there.
你看着不像会犯事的人啊 菲利普
You don’t look like you belong here, Philip.
我租车没还 延期太久了
I rented a car and keeped it too long.
-偷盗指控吧 -盗取业务
– Granted theft? – Theft of services.
保险诈骗
Insurance Fraud.
不 只是盗取业务[此类盗窃常与诈骗重叠起诉]
No, just theft of services.
不是 我是保险诈骗
No, me, insurance fraud.
我们都搞砸了 是不是
We’re both in a mess, don’t we?
-对我们很不公吧 -没错
– Don’t seem fair, does it? – No, we don’t.
我错了 我写信告诉她我很寂寞
I made the mistake of writing her and telling her that I’m lonely in here.
紧接着
Next thing you know,
我前妻就把邻居的猫给抓过来
my ex-wife catches and put her neighbor’s puppy
塞箱子里寄给我了
in a box and mailed me.
这可怜的东西几乎憋死了
She almost suffocated the poor thing.
她听上去好体贴喔
She sounds so sweet.
对 她就是个天使
Yes, she is an angel.
我想我可以回信告诉她我不再孤单了
I think I’ll be sure to write her back to tell her I’m not alone anymore.
我交到了一个好朋友
That I’ve made a good friend.
怎么了
What?
为什么我偏偏在今天才遇到你
Why do I have to meet you today?
出什么事儿了
Something wrong?
只是 我今天要被转移到迈克尔营区了
It’s just, ah..I’m being transferred to Michael unit today.
对不起
I’m sorry.
不要说对不起
Don’t be sorry.
你只不过是跨了个院子嘛
You are just cross a yard.
没错 但是我从不去院子
Yeah, but I don’t go out of the yard.
感觉像是身处两个州一样
I’ll be like in Oklahoma.
像我这样的人 哎
Just figures with my look… ah…
你知道吗
You know that
我出生在一个十三号♥的黑色星期五
I was born on Friday the 13th.
这没有关系 菲利普
It’s not gonna make a difference, Philip.
事实上十三号♥的星期五是我的幸运日
In fact Friday the 13th is my lucky day.
别担心 这是命运的安排
Don’t worry. This right here, this is destiny.
-但我们才刚认识 -听着
– But we only just met. – Listen,
我经历过很多 也错过很多
I’ve lost a lot, and I’ve been around.
所以我很明白这种感觉
So I recognize the feeling,
我们之间的这种感觉
the feeling you and I are having right now.
你想忘掉和逃避的这种感觉
The feeling you are trying to forget this and you’ll go away.
如同六千伏电流穿过这张桌子袭上心头
There’s about 6000 volts you know across the table here.
你没法否认
You know you can’t deny it.
你不觉得进展有点太快了吗
You think you come around a little strong.
我知道你想保护自己而已
I know you try to protect yourself.
我明白 没什么不对
I get that, it’s fine.
只给我一个机会证明你错了好不好
Just give me a chance to prove you wrong.
我真不明白你在说什么
I’m sure I don’t know quite what you’re talking about.
好样的
Good.
好吗
Good…
好吗
Good?
对不起
Sorry!
-你是菲利普吗 -是
– You’re Philip? – Yes.
嗨 菲利普
Hi, Philip.
但愿你的新地方还算过得去
I hope your new place is nice. Nice enough, anyway.
但愿给你送去的巧克力还不错
I hope the chocolates made to you are ok.
检查下你的手纸
Check the TP[Toilet Paper].
但愿你已经在交新朋友了 不要害羞
I hope you’re trying to make some new friends and not be too shy.
我觉得我应该让你多了解我一点
I guess I should tell you a little bit better about myself.
亲爱的小斯
Dear Steve…
我一直在想你说我很害羞的事儿
I keep thinking about that you’re saying I’m shy.
我想你是对的
I guess you’re right
但是在你身边时我就不害羞了
but I don’t feel shy around you…
我想这肯定意味着什么
I think that means something…
总之 谢谢你的巧克力
Anyway, thanks for the chocolate
但是我得告诉你 我有糖尿病
but I should tell you… I’m diabetic
所以我也许… 但我还是吃了
So I probably should… But I did anyway…
小黛和斯黛菲对我来说意味着全世界
Debbie and Steffie mean a world to me.
如果没有她们
I don’t think
我想我根本撑不了这么久
I would have made it so far without them.
她们是我前进的动力
They are all that keeps me going.
好吧 从前是她们
Well, they were…
我想多听一些你在维吉尼亚海滩的事
I want to hear more about your time in Virginia Beach.
你去过史密森博物馆[史密森学会]吗
Have you been to the Smithsonian Museum?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!