I’ll be able to get there.
哇 天哪 Glen
Wow. Jeez. Glen.
你跟我讲过如果我想与你合作
You did tell me that if I ever wanted to work with you
就应该和你说的
that I should talk to you about it.
是的 我说过
I did. I did say that.
好的 所以 你觉得怎么样
Okay, so, what do you say?
你想演吗
You wanna play this part?
Glen 我求之不得
Glen, I’m dying to work with you.
愿意
Yes.
太好了
Great.
太好了
Great.
嗯 一切都很好 我要挂电♥话♥了 好吗
Um, listen, I’m gonna get off the phone because this is good. Okay?
好的
Okay.
好的 嗯 拜拜 Grace 我很高兴
Okay. Um, bye Grace. I’m excited.
拜拜
Bye.
老兄
Dude.
你是大♥师♥
You are the master.
你是大♥师♥ 老兄
You are the master, man.
我在这 跟你讲 你刚刚证明了
Here I am, I’m telling you, and you just showed me.
哦 哇 – 不 不 不 不
Oh, wow. – No, no, no, no
别否认 真的
Don’t deny it, I mean.
我感觉似乎看到了你的屌♥进入了她的身体
I feel like I just saw your dick go inside her.
嘿 很恶心 她怀孕呢
Hey, that’s-that’s gross. She’s pregnant.
嗯 是啊 她现在恶心
Well, yeah, she’s gross now.
但一旦她把孩子生下来
But as soon as she gets the baby out,
嘿 老兄 你就成为唯一的进入那里的人了
hey, man, you’re gonna be the only one gettin’ in there.
对吧 太机智了
Right? So that’s the genius of it.
太机智了 – 不 不 不 不
That is the genius of it! – No, no, no, no.
Ralph 我并没有…
Now, Ralph, I didn’t-
我并没有想与她发♥生♥关♥系♥ – 哦 哦 哦 哦
I’m not trying to fuck her. – Ho-ho-ho-ho.
我只是选她来演我的剧
I just cast her in my show.
哦 试着想想你从这还不存在的剧里
Oh, think about how much money and pussy you are getting
能得到多少金钱和美女啊
from the show that doesn’t even exist.
够了 停下 严肃点
All right, stop. Seriously.
Glen
Glen.
我们需要过一下日程表
We need to go over the schedule.
我刚根据已有的演员
I’m just making dates based on uh,
拟好了日期 因为我还没有
cast availability, since I have no
剧本 大纲 地址和其他任何东西
scripts or outlines or locations or anything,
我只是根据与代表们的谈话
so I’m just making, you know, basic production schedule
粗略的做了日程表
based on talking to the reps.
努力与演员们协调日期 所以…
Trying to make the days with the actors, so…
我们计划有变
You’re gonna have to make some changes.
计划有变? 比如 什么 什么改变
I-make some changes? Like, what ch-what changes?
我要换掉Jordana
I’m replacing Jordana.
换掉Jor- 我才刚和她通完电♥话♥
Replacing Jor-I just got off the phone with her.
我们… 谁来代替
We’re… with whom?
Grace Cullen
With Grace Cullen.
Grace Cullen 怀孕的那位女士?
Grace Cullen, the pregnant lady?
是的
Yeah.
她怀孕了 – 没事
She’s pregnant. – Okay.
嗯 那个角色可以是孕妇 Paula
Well, so, the character can be pregnant, Paula.
但是之后她要去生孩子
But then she will have a baby.
我是说 怀孕了就要去生小孩 对吧
I mean, you know that’s how pregnancy ends, right?
然后要去生小孩 – 是的 不总是这样
A person then has a baby. – Yeah, not always.
可以选择流产 – 不总是这样
Sometimes you get an abortion. – Not always.
不总是这样 因为…
Not always because…
我怀疑你是否能说服她去流产
I mean I doubt you can talk her into an abortion.
我只是说这是个好主意 – 天哪
But I’m just saying it’s a good idea. – Dear God.
所以 这部剧后边的情节是 角色之后会生个小孩
So, then the rest of the series, this person’s going to have a baby.
是的
Yes?
后部分剧集的情节? – 是的 我会处理好的
The rest of the series? – That’s right, I’m gonna make it work.
都会好的
It’s gonna be okay.
她是个大电影明星
She’s a big movie star!
好吧 所以你 已经决定了?
Okay, so then you-this is-you- this is done?
是的 我 我请了Grace
Yes, I-I hired Grace.
你请了Grace 所以我要去开掉Jordana
You hired Grace, so then I have to fire Jordana.
是的
Yes.
我觉得这是个大升级
It’s a clear upgrade to me.
闭嘴 Ralph
Shut up, Ralph.
所以 你 你想让我去把Jordana给开了
So, you-you were gonna make me um, fire Jordana
重新做日程… 嗯 算了 去他妈的日程
and redo the sch-well, actually, just scrap the schedule.
我们现在什么都没有 对吗
‘Cause we have nothing now. Yes?
很抱歉 这是需求
I’m sorry, that’s what’s called for.
好吧 谁的需求 – 我的
Okay, called for by? – Me.
哦 当家做主的男人
Ooh, the man takes charge.
住嘴 Ralph
Shut up, Ralph.
Glen 我们在做什么
Glen, what are we doing?
你知道吗 我们在做什么
You know, what is it that we do here?
这家公♥司♥变成什么样了呢
Like what… what is this company even anymore?
和以前一样
Same as always.
我们和以前一样 Paula
We’re doing the same thing we always did, Paula.
好吧 我只能理解这是艺术追求了 对吗
Okay, so this is our artistic imperative, right?
你要开掉你的女主演
You are firing your lead actress
请来一个怀孕的电影明星
and hiring a pregnant movie star
因为很明显她是地球上存在的唯一的
because clearly, she’s the only person on the planet
可以演这个角色的人了
who could possibly play this role
这对你很重要
in this show that is very important to you.
对吗 我们 我们很努力的工作
Right? We’re-we’re working hard and
所以 不得不去做一些不愉快的事情
and we’re-we’re doing unpleasant things
为艺术牺牲
because we’re making art.
对吗
Yes?
Paula 别激动
Paula, take it easy.
Leslie Goodwin工作室的电♥话♥在1号♥线
I have Leslie Goodwin’s office on 1.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 免提 免提 免提 免提 免提
Oh! Speaker, speaker, speaker, speaker, speaker.
你好
Hello?
哦
Oh.
好的 没事 我理解
Okay, sure. I understand.
谢谢 好的
Thank you. Yeah.
他们取消了我和Leslie的午餐
They just canceled my lunch with Leslie.
嗷 扫兴 – 对啊
Aw, bummer! – Yeah.
我很遗憾 Glen 我知道你很期待
I’m sorry, Glen. I knew you were looking forward to that.
啊 很扫兴
Ah, It’s a bummer.
我现在去开掉那个女人
I’m just gonna go fire that woman now.
嗨 爹地 – 嗨
Hi, Daddy. – Hi!
嗨 Paula – 嗨 宝贝 你好吗
Hi, Paula. – Hi, honey. How are you?
嗨 爹地 – 嗨
Hi, Daddy. – Hi.
嗨 – 嗨 很好
Hi. – Hi. Good.
嗨 Ralph – 嘿 China
Hi, Ralph. – Hey, China.
你怎么来了 – 哦 我刚好在附近
What’s all this, then? – Oh, I was just in the neighborhood.
我想你了 就过来跟你问好
And I miss you, and I wanted to come say hi.
还有我爱你
And that I love you.
嗯 你让我高兴起来了
Well, you’re cheerin’ me up!
怎么了 – 啊 没事
Why, what’s wrong? – Ah, nothin’.
哦 你♥爸♥爸本来要和伟大的Leslie Goodwin吃午饭
Oh, your dad was supposed to have lunch with the great, Leslie Goodwin,
他的工作室刚打来说取消了 所以他很伤心
but his office called and canceled, so he’s sad.
哦 他今晚要去欧洲
Oh, well, he’s going to Europe tonight.
为他今夏开拍的电影做准备
For some movie he’s starting in the summer.
哦 他说什么来着 他说…
Oh, what did he say? He said…
哦 他需要去赚些“意大利钱”
Oh, that he needed to go get some “Italian money.”
是的
Yeah.
你怎么知道的 China
Why-why do you know that, China?
哦 因为我刚刚和他在一起
Oh, well, I was just with him.
你…
You were…
你和Leslie Goodwin在一起?
You were with Leslie Goodwin?
对啊
Yeah.
天 这很奇怪吧
God, isn’t that weird?
啊 是的 是的 很奇怪
Uh, yeah. Yeah, that’s weird.
嗯 不是很奇怪 他喜欢年轻的女孩子
Well, it’s not that weird. He likes young girls.
哦 是的 他是的