I’d really love to work with you.
我承诺我会演好的
I promise you, I would do a good job.
哦 Grace 你没必要这么说的 你是巨星了
Oh, Grace, you don’t have to say that. You’re a superstar.
不 我从没演过喜剧
No, but I’ve never done comedy.
我自认为我擅长喜剧
And I honestly think that that’s what I’d be best at.
我很希望向你展现我喜剧一面
I’d love to show you that I’m funny.
我真的真的希望和你合作
I’d really, really love to work with you.
超出你的想象
More than you know.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你 Glen
Thanks, Glen.
一个男人
A man!
♪ 爱人 你令我心动不已 ♪
♪ Lover, you got me in a tizzy ♪
♪ 我为你失去理智 ♪
♪ My head’s gettin’ dizzy ♪
♪ 无法抵挡你的魅力 ♪
♪ Can’t resist your charm ♪
♪ 爱人 呆 呆 滴 呆 呆 ♪
♪ Lover, di-di-dee-di-di ♪
不 不 不 不 不 轮到你了
No, no, no, no, no. It’s your turn.
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare.
大冒险
Dare.
好的
Okay.
解开你的衣扣
Unbutton your shirt.

No.
不?
No?
我说不
I said no.
大冒险不是这么玩的…
That’s not how you play…
真心话还是大冒险
Truth or dare.
好吧
Okay.
大冒险
Dare.
解开我的衣扣
Unbutton my shirt.
嗨 爹地
Hi, Daddy.
哦 嘿 嘿…
Oh, hey, hey…
你在看什么 – 我正打算换台呢
What are you watchin’? – I’m just gonna… change it.
哦 别 别 别换 我喜欢这部电影
Oh, no, no, don’t change it. I love this movie.

Ack.
Grace Cullen
Grace Cullen.
她太美了
She is so beautiful.
我上周见过她
I met her last week.
什么
W-what?
什么
What?
你真的见到了Grace Cullen?
You actually met Grace Cullen?
我以前跟你讲我见到的名人你也不惊讶啊
You never care when I tell you I met famous people.
是啊 但是Grace超厉害啊
Yeah, but Grace is a badass.
是的 她很棒
Yeah, she is pretty great.
是的
Yeah.
你为什么见她
Why’d you meet her?
啊 因为我的新剧
Uh, ’cause of my new show.
你要选她演吗
Are you gonna cast her?
也许吧 不知道
Maybe. Don’t know.
天哪
Jesus.
这是什么类型的电影
What kind of movie is this?
什… 你没看过?
Wha-you never saw?
我以为是爱情喜剧 现在变成了恐怖片
I thought it was like a romcom, and now it’s a horror movie.
不是恐怖片 是关于
It’s not a horror movie, it’s about…
女权主义
female empowerment.
女人有权向男人袒胸露乳
It’s empowering for a woman to show a guy her tits
然后割开他的脖子吗
and then slit his throat?
难道你希望他强♥奸♥她
Would you rather he raped her?
我希望有别的选项
I wish there was one other option.
爹地 这部电影就是讲凌♥辱♥男人
Daddy, this whole movie is about fucking men.
男人凌♥辱♥我们够久了 是时候该我们凌♥辱♥回去了
Men have fucked us for long enough, so it’s time for us to fuck back.
你知道吗 向世界发出声音同时占据主导地位
You know, t-t-to claim the world and finally be in the power position.
这是女权主义
It’s feminism.
什么 – 没什么
What? – Noth-nothing.
你在笑什么
What are you laughin’ at?
没什么 只是… 呃…
Nothing, it’s just… ahem…
从你嘴里讲出来很好笑
it’s-it’s kind of funny coming from you.
为什么
Why?
算了 算了
Well, never mind, never mind.
不行 为什么
No, why?
你现在的人生并不适合谈女权
Your life is not exactly a great platform for feminism.
爸爸
Dad.
我是说 你甚至没有
Well, I mean, you don’t- you don’t even
像你朋友Zasha那样读过相关方面的书
read about that stuff like your friend Zasha does.
还有…
And…
宝贝 我很抱歉 但是你不能
honey, I’m sorry, but you can’t
穿着比基尼躺在你老爸的高级公♥寓♥里
like lay in a bikini in your dad’s high-rise apartment
一个月去两次佛罗里达
and go to Florida twice in a month
然后仅仅看一部反转的恐怖情♥色♥电影
and then watch one reverse horror-porn movie
就宣称自己是女权主义者
and then start sayin’ you’re a feminist.
女权主义是关于照顾好自己
Feminism i-is about taking care of yourself.
关于独♥立♥
It’s about being independent, and…
关于靠自己生活
being on your own.
听着 如果你要和男人竞争
Look, if you’re gonna compete with men…
力量就应该源于你自身的能力和
yeah, your strength has to come from your own abilities and your
和你自身取得的成就
and your own victories.
而不是在豪华房♥间里控诉
Not-not from r-rejecting and hating men.
拒绝和指责男性
Uh, from a, from a lounge on the deck.
这不是我选择的
But I don’t choose to live this way.
爹地 我在这里是因为你
Daddy, I, I’m-I’m here because of you.
我以为Gloria Steinem已经跟你讲过
Well, I think Gloria Steinem would tell you to
去当服务生的工作
get a waitressing job.
你知道的 听着
You know, read.
这取决于你 而不是我
It’s-it’s up to you, it’s not up to me.
你知道的 China…
You know, China…
你甚至还没有填写大学申请书
you didn’t even fill out one college application yet.
你跟我说过可以有一年的缓冲期的
You told me that I could take a gap year.
所以 你要怎么度过这一年的缓冲期
So, what are you gonna do with your gap year?
还要回去佛罗里达 玩“妈妈 我可以吗”的游戏吗
Are you gonna go-go back to Florida, and play “Mother, may I?”
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.

Ah.
你好
Hello?
嗨 Grace 我是 我是Glen Topher
Hi, Grace. This is uh, this is Glen… Topher.
Glen
Glen.
我打来很奇怪吧
Is this weird that I’m calling?
是的
Yes.
也许这有点不好
Maybe this is bad because
毕竟你给我号♥码是谈工作…
you gave me your number for professional…
哦 这不是工作电♥话♥吗
Oh, this is not a professional call?
不是 我 我 我只是…
No, I-I-I’m just uh…
哦 没事的 很高兴你能打给我
Oh, no, it’s okay. It’s really nice to hear from you.
亲自打给我
Personally.
好的
Okay. Good.
你好吗
How are you?
我还不错
I’m all right.
我看了一段你的电影
I saw a piece of your movie.
哪部呢
Which one?
啊 “港口”?
Uh, Haven?
哦 是的 所以你才打来
Oh, right. Is that why you’re calling?
就因为你看了我脱衣服?
‘Cause you saw me with my shirt off?
不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no.
我在开玩笑
I’m teasing.
其实是因为你的电影
Actually, I got um, got in a fight with my daughter
我跟我女儿大吵了一架
because of your ’cause of your movie.
真的吗
Really?
是的 她是 她是你的超级大粉丝
Yeah, she’s a- she’s a big fan of yours.
她因为我的电影而生你的气?
And sh-now she’s-and now she’s mad at you because of my movie?
嗯 我可能说教得有点儿过了
Yeah, I guess I was uh, I was mansplaining or whatever.
我有个修补关系的方法
Okay, so, here’s what you’re gonna do to fix it:
周末带她来我办的派对
Bring her to my party this weekend.
派对?
A party?
是的 我周日要在汉普顿斯的家里办一场派对
Yeah, I’m having a party at my house in the Hamptons
会很有趣的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!