Uh, yeah, we’re pretty excited.
我有好消息给你 让你好上加好
No, it’s all good, and I’m gonna make your day perfect.
我替你定好了主角
I’ve got your lead.
别 我们需要选角 Dick
No, the lead is cast, Dick.
我可不是这么听说的
That’s not what I heard.
你听说 你听说什么了
What did you- what did you hear?
我听说他们讨厌Jordana 我也听说你讨厌她
I heard they hate Jordana, and I heard you hate her
你需要找主演 我帮你找到了
and you need a lead, so I got your lead.
Grace Cullen是不二人选
Grace Cullen is your lead.
哈 Grace Cullen 哦
Huh! Grace Cullen? Oh!
Grace Cullen 她为什么想参与这部剧
Grace Cullen? Why would she wanna pee on this show?
她喜欢你的作品
She loves your work!
总之 她已经在去你办公室的路上了
Anyway, she’s on her way to your office now.
见见她吧 她想跟你谈谈
Just meet her, she wants to talk.
我怎么… Grace Cullen
How do I…Grace Cullen?
她没预约过
I didn’t have an appointment to meet her.
你… 预约? 你是谁 国防部长吗
What do you… appointments. What are you, Secretary of Defense?
见见她吧 见见她
Just meet her. Meet her.
Grace Cullen来了?
Grace Cullen is here?
来了 – 她来了? 天啊 Dick
She’s here! – She’s here? Jesus Christ, Dick!
你想让我♥干♥什么吧 – 她到了
What do you want me to do? – She’s there.
我不能冒犯Grace Cullen 让她进来
I can’t-t insult Grace Cullen, let her in.
让她进来 让她进来
Oh, let her in! Let her in!
去吧 让她进来 – 哦
Go ahead, let her in. – Oh!
你会喜欢她的 – 是的 操你 Dick
You’ll love her! – Yeah, fuck you, Dick.

Oh!
哦 哦
Oh! Oh!
哦 哦 哦
Oh! Oh! Oh!
哦 哦 哦 哦 天哪
Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh, God.
Ralph
Ralph.
什么 – 求你了
Hmm? – Do me a favor, huh?
好的 我去散散步 – 我不关心
Yeah, I’ll take a walk. – I don’t care.
好吧 我走了
All right, I’m out.
嘿 哦 – 嗨 我的天哪
Hey, oh! – Hi! Oh, my God!
很高兴见到你 我是Grace Cullen
Nice to meet you, I’m Grace Cullen.
哦 是的 当然 请进
Oh, yeah, of course, come on!
嗨 你好吗
Hi, how are you?
我很好 是的 Ralph 你知道的
I’m really good, yeah, Ralph, you know.
嗨 – 我要走了
Hi! – I’m leavin’.
哦 好的 你真的很厉害
Oh, okay, well, you’re hilarious.
谢谢 耶 耶
Oh, thanks so much! Yeah, yeah.
哇 – 啊
Whoa! – Ah!
嗨 Grace 我是 我是Glen – 我知道 嗨
Hi, Grace, I’m-I’m Glen. – I know, hi.
嗯 你想坐下吗
Um, do you want to sit down?
谢谢 – 没事
Thank you. – Sure.
所以…
So…
我能跟你说件事吗 我们之前见过
Can I just tell you something? We’ve actually met before.
是吗 – 嗯
We have? – Mm-hmm.
我给你的“两颗花生”试过镜
I auditioned for you. On “Two Peanuts.”
是吗 – 是的
You did? – I did.
那时候… 我只是… 菜鸟
I was a… just a… newborn.
是这么说吗
Is that the word?
我当时25岁 那个时候真的很差劲
I was uh, 25 and uh, I did a horrible job.
在我给你读剧本后 – 哦
And I wanted to kill myself – Oh.
我都想自杀了 – 嗷 嗯…
after I read for you. – Aw. Well…
我不知道 我是你作品的超级粉丝
I don’t know, I’m a-I’m a huge fan of your writing.
哇 哇 我是说
Wow, wow, I mean, you know,
看看你 你做得很棒
look at you, though. You’re doing great.
三部大♥片♥轮着上映 你知道的
Three huge movies in a row, and you know.
你真的很棒
And you’re really good.
谢谢 – 嗯
Thank you. – Yeah.
谢谢你 我… – 嗯
Well, thank you, I… – Yeah.
我希望继续工作 – 明白
I really hope to keep working. – Sure.
明白
Sure.
那是你女友吗
Is that your girlfriend?
哦 天哪 不是 那是我女儿 China
Oh, God, no. That’s my daughter, China.
哦 哇 她很漂亮 她是女演员吗
Oh, wow, she’s gorgeous. Is she an actress?
啊 不 不是
Uh, no. No.
她很可爱
She’s lovely.
谢谢 我替她说的
Thank you. I mean on her behalf.
没事
Sure.
你 你 你怀孕… – 是的 怀孕了 五个月
So you, y-you’re, you have a… – Yes, that’s right. Five months.
五个月了 哇 – 嗯
Five months, wow. – Mm-hmm.
我不知道…
I didn’t even know…
我不知道你结婚了
I didn’t-I never heard that you were married.
我没结婚
I’m not.
你没结婚? – 嗯
You’re not? – Mnh-mnh.
哦 所以 只是怀孕
Oh, so, you’re just doin’ it.
是的 嗯… 我只是怀孕
Yes, eh…that’s right. I’m just doing it.
很好 这很好
Good. That’s good.
我是说 我说的不重要
I mean, it’s, I don’t, it doesn’t matter what I say.
这是你的人生 你的孩子
It’s your life, your baby.
你有别的孩子吗
Do you have any other kids?
没有 只有一个
No, just the one. So.
我觉得很多人有了孩子后
You know, I think most people when they have one kid
会意识到还不如不要孩子
it’s ’cause they didn’t- they realize they shouldn’t have.
但是我爱她 她是最棒的
I mean, I love her and she’s the best.
但是她妈妈和我从不… 我们…
But her mom and I never… we didn’t really…
我是想说 这不 你不 你不 嗯…
that-that’s I mean, this doesn’t, you didn’t-you didn’t, um…
没事的
It’s okay.
嗯 我肯定 我肯定你是个很好的爸爸
Well, I’m sure, I’m sure you’re a great dad.
好的
Okay.
所以… – 所以, 嗯…
So… – So, um…
我能说实在话吗 Grace – 哦 请讲
Can I be honest with you, Grace? – Oh, please.
这部剧才开始 我们仅仅…
Listen, um, this show is very new and we just…
我们做了个导航集 现在要做成一整季剧集
We’ve done a pilot, we’re going into series now
我们现在还没开始选角
but we haven’t really started casting yet and
嗯 你认识Dick
well, you know Dick.
是的 我认识Dick – 嗯 所以…
Yes, I know Dick. – Well, so, uh…
他叫你过来后才跟我讲
He sent you over here and then told me.
你知道的 很可惜的是
And you know, I mean the stupid thing is
即便现在我想也不能把角色给你
I couldn’t give you this part right now if I wanted to.
因为这对Jordana不公平
‘Cause it wouldn’t be fair to Jordana.
Jordana Newsom?
Jordana Newsom?
是的 她出演了导航集
Yes, she did the pilot.
哦 不是 你要解雇她吗
Oh, no. And you’re firing her?
我不知道 这…
I mean, I don’t know, it’s, that…
剧才开始筹备 谈这个为时尚早
It’s early yet and you know, when the show starts, the
大鱼准备上钩
the sharks start to circle, you know?
我是大鱼吗
Am I a shark?
天 不是 Dick才是大鱼
God, no! Dick is a shark.
你不是大鱼
You’re-you’re not a shark,
你 你 你 你很棒
You’re-you’re-you’re-you’re great.
天哪 不 我…
Oh, no, I…
我该走了
I should go.
我应该走了 – 别 别
I mean, I-I should leave. – No, no…
别 – 我应该走了 应该走了
No. – No, no, I should. I should.
我感觉很糟糕
I-I-I feel dreadful.
你 糟了 你知道吗 我们不应该…
Y-you, shit, you know what, yeah. We shouldn’t…
我们不应该谈这些 – 是的
We shouldn’t be doing this. – No.
我们就不该谈这些
No, this shouldn’t be happening right now.
我送你出去吧
So, let’s get you out of here.
我真的很赞赏你的诚实
Well, but-but I really appreciate your honesty.
很少这样做 – 是的 是的
It’s very rare. – Oh, sure, sure.
我给你我的号♥码
Let me give you my number.
好的
Sure.
我给你我的号♥码…
I’m just gonna give you my number…
如果你考虑我出演别的…
And if uh, you know, you wanna consider me for something…
别打给Dick好吗 直接打给我
Please don’t call Dick, okay? Just call me.
好的
Okay.
我非常想与你合作

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!