Where do you wanna go? – Cipriani’s.

Oh.
哦 哈 哈
Oh-ho-ho!
哦 天 哦 什么鬼
Oh, my-oh, what the fuck?
什么鬼
What the fuck?!
什么
What?
等等 我传给你
Hang on, I’m sending this to you.
好的
Okay.

Oh.
哦 是个广♥告♥ 你该看看
Oh, there’s an ad. You gotta watch the ad.
好吧
Okay.
哦 哦 天哪 – 哈哈
Oh! Oh, Jesus! – Ah!
什么鬼
What the hell?!
什么鬼 搞什么
What the hell? What the fuck?

Oh!
你是不是告诉广播网
Did you tell the network
剧秋天就可以开播
they could have that show for the fall?
他们希望秋天开播
They-they wanted it for the fall.
秋天? Glen
The fall, Glen?
我们怎么建剧组
H-h-how are we gonna get the show staffed,
招演员 拍摄 和剪辑 然后九月份
and cast, and shot, and cut in time to air
就开播呢 你甚至还没有动笔写剧本呢
in September, when you haven’t fucking written it yet?
我会 我会写好的
I’ll get-I’ll get it written.
你会写? Glen 已经四月了
Get it written? Glen, it’s April.
为什么要把我们弄成这种境况呢
W-why did you put us in this position?
因为那刚好有个空挡
Because that’s what they had open.
秋天他们有空档 我就抓住这个机会了
They had a slot in the fall, and so I grabbed it.
我们还有一部剧在播 我们不正是想要这样吗
So we have another show on the air. Isn’t that what we want?
一直有工作 一直有剧播出
To stay working, to say on television?
他们想要秋天开播
They want the show for the fall.
如果我们没法做到 他们就会把我们发配到季中
If we can’t do it, th-they push us to mid-season.
Glen 但是你看不到这会给公♥司♥带来什么后果吗
But don’t you see what this does to the company, Glen?
这会给我带来什么后果
What this does to me?
因为我喜欢做我们一起决定要做的
‘Cause I like to try to do the things that we say we’re gonna do.
是的 Paula 你每次都做的很好
Yes, Paula, and you do. You do it every time.
所以你是强人 所以你是我的搭档
That’s why you’re a rock star, and that’s why you’re my partner.
不 不 Glen 我不是强人 我只是工作 我从不抱怨
No, no, Glen, I’m not a rock star. I just work. And I never complain.
是吧 你告诉我需要把一匹马悬挂在海面上
Right? You tell me you need a horse dangling from a helicopter
的直升机上 我没有问你为什么
over the ocean. I don’t ask you what you need it for.
我只是照做了
I just go out and I fucking do it.
我去找驾驶员 去找飞机
I-I go out and I find a- a pilot and an aircraft.
我找到了个讨人厌的动物处置员
I find a-a slimy animal handler
他愿意把他妈的马挂在海面上
who is willing to dangle this fucking horse
的直升机上
off a helicopter over the ocean.
顺便说一下 那匹马再也不能康复了
An experience from which the animal will never recover, by the way.
后来我们把它卸到船上 我们出来后把它射杀了
And we r-rig them out on a barge and we go out and we fucking shoot it.
只因为你跟我讲 “故事需要”
Because you told me it was “essential to the storyline.”
天哪 我从没看过 那是什么剧啊
Jesus, I never saw that. What show is that for?
不 不 你看不到 因为他剪掉了
No, no, you didn’t, ’cause he cut it.
没有人可以给那匹马一个解释
And no one will ever be able to explain to that fucking horse
为什么它要经历那些
why it had that experience.
我们给了善待动物组织一万块
Well, we gave $10,000 to PETA.
太好了 马也看不到那些钱
Great. The horse will never see that money.
我不认为马♥会♥记得 是吧
I don’t think horses remember, do they?
听着 Gle- 我愿意为你去死 Glen
Look, Gle-, I-I would die for you, Glen.
你知道的 我可以像身穿盔甲的骑士一样起誓
You know that. I-I-I’m sworn to do that like a s-fucking knight in armor.
我知道
I know.
你把我们拽到这般境地
But when you pull bullshit like this,
你不考虑我能力范围
w-w-when you turn my own ability against me,
你向别人允诺我做不到的事情
w-when you promise things to people I-I can’t do,
你把我置于必败的绝境当中
w-when y-you set me up to fuckin’ fail
只是为了能够抓住空档期
so you could hold on to a time slot
为了一个你还没开始动笔的
for a show that you h-haven’t even written yet
护士题材的剧 Glen
about nurses, Glen?
Glen 为什么我们要做一个护士题材的剧
Glen, w-why are we doing a show about nurses?
你♥他♥妈♥了解护士吗
What the fuck do you know about a nurse?
或者了解任何一个辛苦工作努力干活的人的感受吗
Or anybody who works hard and gives a shit about their job?

Hmm?!
Paula
Paula…
你想让我说什么 我很抱歉
What do you want me to say? I mean, I’m sorry.
如果你想转让出去 我们就转让出去 你想…
If you wanna farm it out, we can farm it out, you wanna…
我们请别人制♥作♥它
We’ll hire somebody else to produce it.
操你 Glen
Fuck you, Glen.
胡说八道
That’s bullshit.
我会做的
I’ll fucking do it.
我要告诉你的是 你最好准备好
But I’ll tell you what, you better be ready.
你最好挤出来十二集剧本
You better shit out twelve episodes.
我们有的
We have ’em.
什么意思 – 我们有了导航集(首播集)
What’s that? – We already did the pilot.
我跟你讲
Because I’m telling you what.
剧一定要在九月份播出
That show is gonna be on the air in September.
我说到就要做到
Because I do what I say I’m gonna do.
即使是你说的我也会照做的
Even if it was you that said I was gonna do it.
但是我告诉你 要是你再不和我商量
But I tell you, if you ever promise a show on a timeline again
就随意答应一个项目计划 我他妈就不干了
without talking to me first, I would fucking quit.
好的 所以… 我们做这部剧
Okay, so… I mean, good. So, we’re gonna do it.
你进来这一顿大骂
I-I, y-you had me worried you weren’t gonna do it
还以为你不想做呢
when you came in here.
所以 我们没事了 对吧
So, we’re good. Right?
我是说… Paula 我很抱歉
I mean… Paula, I’m sorry.
别啊 我真的很抱歉
Come on. I’m really sorry.
她好像很生气
She seems upset.
啊 她会没事的
Ah, she’ll be all right.
嘿 马挂在海面上的是什么剧啊
Hey, what show is the horse over the ocean thing for?
无所谓了
Doesn’t matter.
嗨 宝贝 – 嗨 爹地
Hi, honey! – Hi, Daddy!
嘿 你怎么样 玩的开心吗
Hey, how are you? You having a good time?
是的 嗯…
Yeah, um…
嘿 爹地 我可以多呆几天吗
Hey, Daddy, is it okay if I stay here a few more days?
哦 宝贝 你很久没去上课了
Oh, honey, you’re missin’ a lot of school.
爹地 高三了 没所谓的
Daddy, i-it’s senior year, it doesn’t matter.
我知道你说过 但我不知道 China
I know that you said that, but I don’t know, China.
为什么不回家
Why don’t you just come home?
嗯… 等等…
Um… hold on…
爹地 听着 嗯… 这对我来说很好
Daddy, listen, um… this is really good for me.
我现在想要这样
I really need this right now.
如果你不同意 也没关系 我完全理解
But if you have to say no, it’s okay. I-I totally understand.
不是 只是 让我想想
No, I mean, just, let’s-let me let me think about it
我们稍后再说 好吗 – 好的
and then we’ll talk later, okay? – Okay.
我爱你 – 我也爱你
I love you. – I love you, too.
好的 拜拜 爹地 – 拜拜
Okay. Bye, Daddy. – Bye.
嘿 呃…
Hey, uh…
China不是回来过春假了吗
didn’t China just come home from spring break?
是的 这周她回去佛罗里达了
Yeah. She went back to Florida this week.
所以你让她回去了
S-so you let her go back.
她…
She…
是的 我让她回去
Yes, I let her.
现在 她 她又要求再多待几天?
And-and now, she uh, she wants to stay a little bit longer?
是的
Yeah.
所以 你有拒绝过她吗
So, do you ever say no to her?
我没有 我没有答应她呀
I didn’t just, I didn’t just say yes to her.
嗯 你之前没有拒绝 现在也没拒绝
Well, you didn’t just say no, either, now did ya?
♪ 妈妈,我可以吗 哦 妈妈 我可以吗 ♪
♪ Mother, may I Oh, mother, may I ♪
♪ 妈妈 我可以吸屌♥吗♪
♪ Mother, may I suck a dick? ♪
什么事
Yeah?
Dick Welker来电
Dick Welker’s on the phone.
好的
Okay.
Glen – 嗨 Dick
Glen? – Hi, Dick.
嘿 听说你的护士题材的剧要开始制♥作♥了
Hey, I heard your nurses show got picked up.
你太强了
That’s a fucking boner!
嗯 是的 我们也很高兴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!