我想见在那边认识的一些人
I mean, I just wanna see some people that I met there.
佛罗里达那边的人?
You mean Florida people?
是的
Yeah.
学校呢
What about school?
爹地 我高三了
I mean, Daddy, it’s senior year.
春假后 学校没什么可做的 谁在乎啊
After spring break, you don’t even do anything so, who cares?
我不懂
I don’t know.
没事的 你不同意也没关系 我只是…
It’s okay. It’s okay if you say no. I just…
没什么大不了的
Not a big deal.
我不是说不同意 只是在弄清楚情况
Well, I don’t wanna just say no, I’m just trying to vet the situation.
爹地 真的没事 没什么大不了的 我只是…
Daddy, it’s really okay. It’s not a big deal. I just…
随便想想
thought about it.
如果你真的想去…
Well, if you-if you wanna go…
我能坐私人飞机去吗
Could I take the jet?
私人飞机?
The jet?
是的 我就不需要跑去机场了
Yeah, just so I don’t have to go to the airport
不需要过安检什么的了
and deal with the whole security thing.
老爸 还有航程也很久 – 我没有 我没有私人飞机 明白吗
And the line, they’re so long, Dad. – I don’t-try to understand, I don’t own a jet.
我有一张卡 卡里有搭乘私人飞机的时长
I have a card where I have time on a jet.
好的 那你怎么可以说走就走
Okay, what about when you just take off for the day somewhere?
给我的感觉是你随时都可以使用私人飞机
Seems to me like you can use it whenever you want to.
好吧 我们以后再谈 好吗
Okay, will you-look, we can talk about that, okay?
好的 好的 – 我们以后再谈
Okay. Okay. – We’ll talk about it.
我说过了 如果你不同意也没什么大不了的
Also, like I said, it really is not a big deal if you say no.
我只是很想去
I just would love to go.
还有如果你同意我去话 我很想坐私人飞机去
And if I’m allowed to go, I would much rather go on the jet.
明白了
Got it.
好的 我爱你 – 我爱你
Okay, I love you. – I love you.
嘿 China – 什么事
Hey, China. – Yeah?
你想过 嗯 你想过你今后要做什么吗
Have you, uh, have you thought at all about what you’re gonna do?
你以后的人生
With your life?
我不知道 爹地
I don’t know, Daddy.
好的 我们以后再谈 好吗
Okay, w-w-we’ll talk about it, okay?

Yeah.

Hi.
你能查一下私人飞机是否可用吗
Hey, can you look into uh, availability on a jet
下周
for next week?
查一下哪一天还没有被占用
Just find out if there’s any days it’s not being used.
是的 不 我用 我是说…
Yes, no, for me, I mean…
是的 只是… 好的 谢谢
Yeah, just… okay? Yeah, thanks.
什么事
Yeah?
胖子来了
The fat one is here.
哦 好吧
Oh, okay.
要放她进来吗
Should I let her in?
哦 我想她进来了 所以…
Oh, I guess she’s here, so…
是的先生 我让她进去了
Yes, sir, I already let her in.
嗯 谢谢你 Albert
Yup, thanks, Albert.
嘿 Maggie
Hey, Maggie.
Glen
Glen.
最近怎样
What is up?
没事 – 很好
Nothin’ – Awesome.
Maggie
Maggie?
嗨 宝贝
Hi, baby!
Maggie
Maggie!
天哪 看看你 你晒黑了一些
Oh, my God! Look at you. You got so fucking tan.
滚开
Fuck off!
宝贝
Baby!
现在纽约才三月份 你却像个黑仔
It’s March in New York and you look like a schwoogie came all over you.
哦 – Maggie
Oh. – Maggie.
什么是黑仔
What’s a schwoogie?
犹太语的黑鬼
It’s Jewish for nigger.
不 不是的
No, it’s not!
好吧 是的 – Maggie
Yes, it is. – Maggie.
但不是贬义
But not in a bad way.
等等 Maggie 我想你
Wait, Maggie, I miss you.
我很想你 – 我想你 我也想你
I miss you so much. – I miss you, I miss you too.
宝贝 – 为什么最近没见过你
Sweetheart. – Why don’t I ever see you anymore?
怪你老爸和我分手
Well, that’s your stupid dad’s fault for breaking up with me.

Ugh!
我没有和你分手
I did not break up with you.
没有 没有 你和我结婚了好吧
No, no, you totally married me.
结婚了
Totally.
Chine 去穿上衣服 我带你去吃饭
Chine, go put on some clothes, I’m gonna take you to lunch.
然后用你老爸的卡买♥♥东西去
And then we’re gonna go buy some stuff with your dad’s credit card.
好的 我可以这样去的
Okay. I can go like this though.
不行 宝贝
No, honey.
我不想纽约所有人都色眯眯看着我们
I don’t wanna get poked in the face by every boner in New York.
快去穿个长袍什么的吧
Go throw on a burqa or something.
好吧 Maggie
Okay, Maggie.
哦 爹地 我可以和Maggie出去吗
Oh, Daddy, is it okay if I go out with Maggie?
我不知道你俩是否本来有计划
I didn’t know if you wanted to make plans.
没有 没事 – 好的 我爱你
No, it’s fine. – Okay, I love you.
我也爱你 – 哦
I love you too. – Oh!
爹地 我今晚还想去下布鲁克林
Daddy, also, I wanna go to Brooklyn tonight.
可以帮我订个车吗
Would you mind booking me a car?
好的
It’s fine. Sure.
我爱你
Okay, I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
什么
What?
没什么 你是个坏爸爸
Nothing. You’re a bad father.
什么
What?
如果17岁的女儿总把“我爱你”挂在嘴边
If your 17-year-old daughter says, “I love you” all the time,
就说明你做错了
that means you’re doing something wrong.
为什么
Why?
因为… Glen 她17岁了
Because, Glen, she’s seventeen.
处于复杂的年龄阶段
It’s a complicated age.
这个年龄的女孩总会惹麻烦
A girl that age is getting into trouble.
如果她“爱”她的“爹地”
And if she “loves” her “daddy”,
说明你没起到任何作用
that means you’re doing nothing.
你知道吗 Maggie
You know something, Maggie?
我很感激你存在她的生活中
I appreciate you staying in her life
即便我们分手了
since we-we broke up.
她很爱你 但你并不是她妈
She loves you very much but you’re not her mom.
你也不是我妻子
And you’re not my wife.
所以…
So…
我们也许该保持点界限 好吗
let’s maybe have some boundaries, okay?
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
你知道你刚说了什么吗
Did you just say all of that?
呃 是的
Ugh, yes.

Yecch.
天啊 Glen
God. Jesus, Glen.
你糟透了
You suck so bad.
说真的 老兄
Seriously, man!
你糟透了 看看你自己
You suck. Look at you.
“哦…
“Oh…
“呃…. 我很感激你存在她的生活中
“Er… I appreciate you
staying in her life
但是我们需要保持界限” 呜…
but let’s have a boundary”, Oooh!
操你 Glen 那是我的China
Fuck you, Glen. That’s my China.
她妈是个智障 她爹是个混♥蛋♥
Her mother’s retarded, and her father’s a douche,
但是她有我
but she’s got me.
我并不需要你的许可
And I don’t need your permission
或者什么“感谢你存在她的生活里”
or “thanks for staying in her life”.
China和我是哥们儿
China and I are bros.
你可以把你没点逼数的界限收收了
And you can shove your boundaries up your back puss hole.
我是认真的 – 好的 我明白了
Seriously. – I-okay. I got it.
我准备好了
I’m ready.
Chine 你更喜欢哪个 我还是你♥爸♥爸
Chine, who do you love more? Me or your dad?
很明显 你
You, obviously.
再见 爹地 我爱你
Goodbye, Daddy. I love you.
你想去哪 – Cipriani餐厅(意大利菜)

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!