Okay. – Mm-hmm.
我最近有点迷恋香水 我都不知道为什么
I just, I-I’m into it kinda lately. I don’t even know why.

Mm-hmm.
我从杂♥志♥上撕下…
I tore a thing out of… magazine…
让我们看看 呃 看看香水柜台
Let’s see, eh, at the perfume counter…
也许这位年轻小姐
If maybe this… young lady…
能帮助我们
Can help us.
Maggie
Maggie…
操你 China
Fuck you, China.
别生我的气
Don’t be mad at me.
这是你♥爸♥爸
This is your dad.
现在跟你的蠢爸爸讲话
Talk to your fuckin’ retarded dad right now.
你们都要
Both of you.
跟对方讲话
You talk to each other.
两个蠢蛋
Fucking retards.
你们以为生命很长吗
How long do you think your lives are?
他妈的赶紧跟对方讲话
Fucking talk to each other.
立刻
Now!
好吧
Okay.
哦 我要哭了
Oh, I’m gonna cry!
你好吗
How are you?
我还好
I’m okay.
你还好吗
How’ve you been?
嗯…我还好
Um… I’m all right.
这个… 这个工作拿钱很少 但是
This… this job kinda pays shit, but.
我有两个 我还有一个工作
I got two, got another one.
你还有一个工作?
You have another job?
是什么 另外一个工作是什么
W-what is it? What’s the other job?
嗯…
Um…
是个律师事务所
It’s at this law office.
我开始时觉得可以增长一些经验
I started it ‘cause I thought I would get some experience, but…
但是没有 我觉得有点儿上当了
I dunno, I’m kinda just- I feel like I’m getting scammed.
但那里的人很好
But the people there are nice.
不错
Good.

Yeah.
哦 有个女孩 叫Ashley 她…
Oh, this girl, Ashley, she um…
她刚开了家设计公♥司♥
She just opened a design company.
嗯 – 所以
Mm-hmm. – So.
我可能会去那里工作
I’m probably gonna go work there.
他们的薪水高一些
They’re gonna pay me more
我会有更多时间弄清楚我想干什么
so I can have more time figuring out what I wanna do.
嗯… 你住在哪里
Mm… Where are you living?
哦 嗯 哈林区(纽约黑人区,平困区)
Oh, um, Harlem.
哈林区 真的吗
Harlem, really?
♪ 主啊 你带来了雨 ♪
♪ You sent the rain, Lord ♪
♪ 主啊 你带来了雨 ♪
♪ You sent the rain, Lord ♪
♪ 六月的老伙计 我的密友 ♪
♪ Old chap in June Your fair old chum ♪
♪ 谢谢你带来了雨 ♪
♪ Thank you for the rain ♪
♪ 主啊 你做了什么 ♪
♪ What have you made, Lord ♪
♪ 主啊 我喜欢雨 ♪
♪ I love the rain, Lord ♪
♪ 谢谢你带来了雨 ♪
♪ Thank you for the rain ♪
♪ 爹地 ♪
♪ Daddy ♪
♪ 我爱你 爹地 ♪
♪ I love you, Daddy ♪
♪ 如果有机会 ♪
♪ If there ever was a time ♪
♪ 告诉你 ♪
♪ To tell you so ♪
♪ 那就是现在 在你离开之前 ♪
♪ It’s right now, before you go ♪
♪ 哦 爹地 ♪
♪ Oh, Daddy ♪
♪ 我爱你 爹地 ♪
♪ I love you, Daddy ♪
♪ 你和我站在高处 ♪
♪ You’re with me on high ♪
♪ 直冲云霄 ♪
♪ Right to the sky ♪
♪ 你告诉我 我是你珍爱之人 ♪
♪ And tell me I’m the apple of your eye ♪
♪ 也许你未兑现许诺 ♪
♪ And maybe here and there you might swear ♪
♪ 也许你曾做错事 但是 ♪
♪ Or do a thing or two that you shouldn’t do, but ♪
♪ 我永远 永远 永远 永远 永远 永远 永远 永远 ♪
♪ I’ll never, never, never, never, never, never, never, never ♪
♪ 永远不会停止爱你 ♪
♪ Never stop loving you ♪
♪ 哦 爹地 ♪
♪ Oh, Daddy ♪
♪ 你为什么离开我 爹地 ♪
♪ Why’d you leave me, Daddy? ♪
♪ 我以为还会再见到你 ♪
♪ I thought I’d see you just one more time ♪
♪ 但是你再也没回来 ♪
♪ But you never came back ♪
♪ 哦 爹地 ♪
♪ Oh, Daddy ♪
♪ 为什么你不陪我长大 ♪
♪ Why’d you make me grow up without you? ♪
♪ 你伤了我的心 ♪
♪ Don’t you know you broke my heart? ♪
♪ 你怎么能这么对待一个孩子 ♪
♪ How could you do that to a little boy? ♪
♪ 爹地 ♪
♪ Daddy ♪
♪ 我爱你 爹地 ♪
♪ I love you, Daddy ♪
♪ 我只有一首歌♥ ♪
♪ And all I have is a song ♪
♪ 让我忘记你对我做的错事 ♪
♪ To make me forget that you did me wrong ♪
♪ 哦 爹地 ♪
♪ Oh, Daddy ♪
♪ 我爱你 爹地 ♪
♪ I love you, Daddy ♪
♪ 我会一直唱一直唱直到变成真的 ♪
♪ I’ll sing it over and over till it’s true ♪
♪ 这是你唯一让我做的 ♪
♪ It’s the only thing that you let me do ♪
♪ 爹地 爹地 爹地 爹地 ♪
♪ Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy ♪
♪ 爹地 爹地 爹地 爹地 ♪
♪ Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy ♪
♪ 爹地 爹地 爹地 爹地 ♪
♪ Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy ♪
♪ 爹地 爹地 爹地 爹地 ♪
♪ Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy ♪
♪ 爹地 爹地 爹地 爹地 ♪
♪ Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy ♪
♪ 爹地 爹地 ♪
♪ Daddy, Daddy ♪
♪ 爹地 爹地 爹地 爹地 ♪
♪ Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy ♪
♪ 哦 爹地 爹地 爹地 ♪
♪ Oh, Daddy, Daddy, Daddy ♪
♪ 爹地 爹地 地 ♪
♪ Daddy, Daddy, Dee ♪
♪ 爹地 地 ♪
♪ Daddy, Dee ♪
♪ 爹地 爹地 爹地 ♪
♪ Daddy, Daddy, Daddy ♪
♪ 爹地 爹地 爹地 ♪
♪ Daddy, Daddy, Daddy ♪
♪ 爹地 爹地 爹地 地 ♪
♪ Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, Dee ♪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!