The guy’s gotta have it, right?
电视台被吓到了
But the network is shitting their pants
因为我们就为了墙壁而在摩洛哥取景 模拟洛杉矶场景
that we’re shooting Morocco for San Francisco for the walls.
他们也没有阻止
Right? So, they’re not gonna stop it, right?
还付了钱
They shell out the bucks
因为他们热切地想要Leslie的首部剧集
’cause they’re desperate to get Leslie’s first show.
但是他们也还是插足了一些事情
But they gotta put their foot down about somethin’, you know?
他们说 “我们雇一些当地的人当这些小场景的群演吧”
So, they say, “Let’s hire local for the smaller parts.”
所以 没什么原因
So, for no reason whatsoever,
有个家伙 应该是场景中的一个服务员 他过来 就说…
there’s a guy, like the waiter in the scene, he comes up, he says…
“请问还需要别的吗(发音很不标准)”
“Meh get ye anething els?”
电视台的家伙 应该是电视台的制♥作♥人头头
And the one guy in the network, like the head of the production guy,
就哭出来了 真的流眼泪了
he cries, like actual tears are comin’ out.
他看着监视器 哭得像…
He’s lookin’ at the monitor, cryin’ like…
Glen
Glen.
嗨 Ralph
Hi, Ralph.
你怎么样 – 我很好
How are you? – I’m good.
啊 Glen 很高兴见到你 你还是爱打断别人的乐趣啊
Ah, Glen, nice to see you. Still ruinin’ everyone’s fun?
是的
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
我很好 老兄
Oh, I’m good, buddy.
我很好 – 好 好 好
Yeah, I’m good. – Good, good, good.
祝贺你 你在剧里很棒
Congratulations, you’re great in the-in the show.
你看了? – 当然
You saw it? – Of course.
你演得很棒 这个剧也很赞
You’re great in it. And the show is-is amazing.
谢谢 你人真好
Thank you, that’s very kind.
啊 所以 啊… – 你还好吧
Ah, so, uh… – You doing okay?
是的 是的 看看 嘿 我真的很好
Yeah, yeah. No, look, hey, I’m really good.
好 好 – 你为什么…
Good, good. – Yeah, why are you…
你为什么来了 你都没被提名
Why are you here? You weren’t nominated for anything.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
你今年都没有制♥作♥剧集
Did you even make a show this year?
是的 我只是四处逛逛
Yeah, I’m just hangin’ around.
你伤了我的心 什么? 好
You’re breakin’ my heart. Huh? Yeah.
好了 我要去拍照了
All right, you know what, I gotta- I’m gonna take a photograph.
很高兴见到你 老兄
It’s good to see you, bud!
很高兴见到你 – 你会留下来的 对吧
Good to see you. – You gonna stay, right?
我就不去了 谢谢 – 好的
I’ll decline, thanks. – All right.
很高兴见到你 老兄
Good to see you, man.
你想坐下来吗
Do you want to sit?
嗯 好的
Yeah, sure.
你怎么样
How you been?
还不错
I’ve been well, I must say.
我喜欢做电视
I like making television.
剧集 我喜欢这个
Episodes, I like that part.
很好 – 你也做剧集
Good. – That you make episodes.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
实际上 是读了你的剧本
In fact, uh, it was reading your script
我才有兴趣的
that-that got me interested in the first place.
真的吗
Is that right?
我承认 我不知道你到底想干什么
I-I’ll confess, I-I didn’t know exactly what you were going for.
我看不到你的意图
I couldn’t see the intent.
意图
Intent.
但是阅读它的时候…
But in reading it…
我 我感到很兴奋
I… I got excited about
对写没有结局
the idea of writing something that didn’t have an ending
没有结论的东西的主意感到很兴奋
and had no conclusion.
之前我觉得这是不对的
Which, they always seem false to me.
电视剧集
Something about the fact that
的形式 剧情可以一直发展
that television is in episodes, ongoing.
我喜欢那样
I like that.
China怎么样
How’s China?
你没见过她?
You haven’t seen her?
已经很久了
Oh, not in a long while.
哦 我以为…
Oh, I thought…
我把她弄丢了
I kinda lost her.
嗯 好吧 她们通常这么做 不是吗
Yeah, well, that’s what they do, isn’t it?
这是最好的部分
That’s the best part.
最好的部分?
The best part?
当她们拒绝你的时候
When they reject you.
多好啊
What a thing.
被一个女孩喜欢
To be loved by a girl
然后被长成女人的她拒绝
and then rejected by the woman she becomes.
真的很美好
It’s truly beautiful.
就像松露
It’s like a truffle.
与松露猪(某种寻找松露的猪)的关系
If there were a truffle pig for emotions,
你深埋一段感情
and you sent it down into the deepest hole in life…
也将回馈你一份感情
That’s the emotion that it would come back with.
太棒了
Amazing.
总之
Anyway.
晚上好好休息 Glen
Uh, have a good rest of your night, Glen.
你忘了拿你的艾美奖
You forgot your Emmy.
送你了
You can have it.
♪ 妈妈 我可以吗 ♪
♪ Mother, may I ♪
♪ 妈妈 我可以吗 求你了
♪ Mother, may I please ♪
♪ 你叫我做什么我就去做什么 ♪
♪ Tell me what I gotta do and I’ll do it ♪
♪ 但是妈妈 我可以吗 ♪
♪ But mother, may I ♪
Glen
Glen.
Paula
Paula.
我知道 回来这里很难
I know, it’s kinda hard being back here,
但不是真的
but not really being
回来这里
you know, back here.
Paula 我搞砸了
Paula, I fucked up.
不 你没有 – 我搞砸了
No, you didn’t. – I fucked up.
我有过…
I had a…
机会 但是我搞砸了 Paula
real chance and I fucking blew it, Paula.
没事的 Glen
Please, it’s all right, Glen.
没事的 – 不 我一无是处
It’s all right. – No, I’m f-I’m nothin’.
不 不 不 不 – 我一无是处
No, no, no, no. – I’m nothin’.
不 – 太迟了
No. – And it’s too late.
嘘… – 太迟了
Shh… – It’s too late.
嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘
Shh, shh, shh, shh.
Glen 嘿 Glen
Glen, hey, Glen.
听我说 – 我一无是处
Listen to me. – I am nothing.
听我说
Listen to me.
你是个很好的编剧
You were a great writer.
很好的
Great.
很好的编剧
Great writer.
现在你不是了
And now you’re not.
但是Glen 听着
But Glen, listen.
还有
In the meantime,
你和我一起能制♥作♥好的电视节目
you and me got really good at making television.
为什么不继续做呢
So why don’t we just keep doing that?
不一定要很伟大
It doesn’t have to be great.
不一定要是突破性的电视节目
It doesn’t have to be ground-breaking television.
还不错的节目就可以
What happened to “damn good” television?
对吧 只要我们知道要干什么
Right? I mean, as long as we know that’s what we’re doing.
我喜欢工作
I love working.
我知道你也爱工作 去争取你的艾美奖
I know you love working. Take your Emmys.
把他们装满柜子 隔一段时间看一看
Put ‘em on a shelf, look at ‘em every once in a while.
想起那些时光多么美好
Remember how great that time was.
然后回来继续工作
Then get back to work.
然后她说不应该上鱼
And then she says they shouldn’t be serving fish
因为很不礼貌 我就说 “对谁不礼貌呢”
because it’s disrespectful, and I’m like, “To who?
“对鱼吗”
“The fish?”
然后她还指使招待员给大家安排座位
And then she’s fucking telling the ushers where to seat everybody.
我就说 “妈妈 又不是你的葬礼”
And I’m like, “Mom, it’s not your funeral.
“着什么急啊”
For fuck’s sake, wait your turn.”
呃 我们来这里干嘛
What are we uh, doing here?
嗯 我想买♥♥香水
Um, I gotta buy some perfume.
好吧 – 嗯