Plans and goals and- and skills and experience.
你本应该去申请大学的
W-w-wha-how many times did you go to Florida
却去佛罗里达鬼混好几次
when you should’ve been nailing your college applications?
你让我去的
You let me go.
我让你去 我以为你是成年人了
I let you go. I thought you were a grown-up.
我在上高中 爸爸
I’m in high school, Dad.
好的 那你选一个吧 China 你想让我…
Okay, so which one is it, China? Do you want me to-to…
像成年人一样尊重你呢
Respect you as an adult?
还是当你是个小孩子
Or let you off the hook when- when you fuck up
当你搞砸的时候帮你摆脱困境
because you’re just a kid?
选一个 – 哦天哪
Wh-which one? – Oh, my God.
你知道吗 大多数你这个年龄的孩子 他们都在学校呢
You know, most kids your age, they have-they’re in a school already.
爸爸 – 或者在
Dad. – Or-or they’re…
努力做事情 开始创业什么的 – 爸爸 我知道
Doing something, started on something. – Dad. I know.
我18岁了 我什么都没做
I’m 18. And I’m not doing anything.
我一事无成
I’m not doing jack shit.
恭喜啊 干得漂亮
Congratulations. Good fucking job.

I mean, fuck.
你知道…
You know…
你可以做一些事的
I mean, you could- you could do something.
你可以 你可以做任何你想做的事
You could be- you could do whatever you want.
你可以很有创造力的 – 我可以…
You could be creative. – I could be…
你可以成为一个作家 – 我没有创造力
You could try to be a writer. – I’m not creative.
我不是作家 我一无是处
I’m not a writer. I’m not anything.
别这么说
Don’t say that.
你有 你有很多…
You have a-you have a lot of…
你说的太晚了
You’re too late.
你太 你太晚了
You’re so-you’re so fucking late
就这样 爸爸 我18岁了 好吧
that it’s over, Dad. I’m 18, okay?
我一事无成
I’m not doing shit.
这个谈话来得太晚了
And this is way too fucking late of a conversation.
我试过 我试过给你…
I tried- I tried to give you…
你试过给我什么
What did you try to give me?
你没给我任何东西
You didn’t give me anything.
你没给我任何东西
You didn’t give me anything.
所有这些都是你的
All this is-is yours.
周围的这一切
All this shit around you?
都是你的
This is yours.
好吧 我很抱歉
I’m-well, I’m sorry.
抱歉? – 我很抱歉
Sorry? – I’m-I’m sorry.
我真替你高兴
I’m fucking happy for you.
我很高兴你很抱歉 但是我要怎么办
I’m happy that you’re sorry. But what am I gonna do?
我要怎么办
You know, what am I gonna do?
我要怎么办
What-what am I gonna do?!
我不能
I can’t.
我很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
我很抱歉
I’m really sorry.
对天发誓 我很抱歉
I swear to God, I’m sorry.
我不能这样了
I can’t do this.
我不能
Oh, I can’t.
我要走了
I gotta go.
China
China.
你要怎么处理Leslie得事
What-what about Leslie?
你♥他♥妈♥的…
You fucking…
这跟你一点儿关系也没有 Glen
That’s none of your fucking business, Glen.
你还好吗
You okay?
她还不错
She’s okay.
她怎么跟你说的
What did she tell you?
她说你把她赶出去了
She says that you kicked her out.
让我来拿这个
Sent me over here to get this shit.
我没有赶她出去
I did not kick her out.
嗯 我知道 她真是很糟 总是躺在床上
Yeah, I know. She’s pretty full of shit. I catch her lying all the time.
所以 和Leslie有关?
So, it was about Leslie?
听着 我不能让他和变♥态♥在一起
Look, I can’t let her be with some pervert, I…
你知道的 他70岁了 而她…
He’s 70 years old, you know. And she’s m…
Zasha 对不起 我不应该
Zasha, I’m sorry. I-I don’t need to dump-
我不应该向你倒苦水
dump this on you right now.
没关系
It’s okay.
我是说 China才是变♥态♥
I mean, China’s the real pervert here.
China是变♥态♥? – 对啊
China’s a pervert? – Yeah.
她对Leslie一往情深 很神奇
She has such a boner for Leslie, it’s hilarious.
这一直都是她自己的问题
You know, that’s always been her thing.
九年级的时候有个老师
She had a teacher in 9th grade
她总是想让他接近她
who she tried to get to come on to her.
那个Hoffman先生
Mr. Hoffman.
Hoffman先生?
Mr. Hoffman?
是的
Yeah.
总之 大叔都很帅
Older dudes are sexy. Whatever.
我整个青春期都很喜欢你
I used to have a boner for you throughout my teens.
很正常
So normal.
我是说 所有人都是变♥态♥
I mean, everybody’s a pervert.
我是变♥态♥ 我们都是变♥态♥ 谁在乎呢
I’m a pervert. We’re all perverts. Who cares?
谁在乎你有多老
Who cares how old you are? And…
你是谁
who you are?
当我们两个家庭一起过夏天的时候
My cousin and I used to make out
我和我表哥搞在了一起
when our families spent summers together.
真的很热 我不后悔
It was so hot. I don’t regret it.
我14岁的时候对你有感觉 那又怎么了
I had a thing for you when I was 14, so what?
干得好 Glen
So, really good job, Glen.
真是超一流的教养孩子法
Just fucking stellar parenting.
你让她回佛罗里达
You let her go back to Florida.
你让她和Leslie Goodwin一起去巴黎
You let her go to fucking France with Leslie Goodwin.
然后赶她出家门
Then you kick her out.
然后你还想上她最好的朋友 她才17岁
And then you try to fuck her best friend who’s 17.
我甚至没有…
I didn’t even…
我甚至没有…
I didn’t even…

Oh.
嘘…
Sh…

Fuck.
是吧
Yeah.
说真的 当爹当得真好 Glen 你太棒了
Seriously. Very great fathering, Glen. You’re amazing.
China怎么说的
What did China say?
不 我不会那样做的
No, I’m not doing that.
我不会帮你调解的 你个懦夫
I’m not mediating for you, you chickenshit.
她大概永远不会跟你讲话了
She’ll probably never speak to you again.
我不会为你辩解的 我一点儿也不在乎
And I’m not advocating for you. I don’t fucking care.
秘鲁怎么样
How was-how was Peru?
我应该20几岁的时候就去的
I should’ve gone in my 20’s.
♪ 我不会打碎你 ♪
♪ I don’t wanna break ya ♪
♪ 也不会摇晃你 ♪
♪ Sure won’t shake ya ♪
♪ 我会轻轻拥你入怀 ♪
♪ I’ll hold you so gentle ♪
♪ 不会将你坠落 ♪
♪ You’ll never fall ♪
♪ 因为你是我的中国娃娃 ♪
♪ ‘Cause you’re my little China doll ♪
♪ 我会给你做布丁 ♪
♪ I’ll make you puddin’ ♪
♪ 虽然我知不应该 ♪
♪ Though I know I shouldn’t ♪
这个家伙 Leslie
This fucking guy, Leslie.
他在摩洛哥给我们拍这个场景
He has us shooting this scene in Morocco, right?
就我和Sandy
A-and it’s just, you know, it’s me and Sandy
我们在无聊地对话或者什么的
we’re having some bullshit dialogue or whatever.
提醒你们一下 这个剧发生在旧金山
The show takes place in San Francisco, mind you.
我们却飞去摩洛哥拍摄
And so we fly the whole production to Morocco.
在一家小咖啡厅取景
And now we’re shooting in this little café.
需要根据美国的样子重新布景
We’re having to redress it to pretend we’re in America.
为什么呢 再说一遍 你个怪人
Why, again, you fucking nut?
墙壁
The walls.
对 他想要摩洛哥的墙壁 对吧
The wa-yeah, the- He wants Moroccan walls, right?
摩洛哥的咖啡馆的墙壁
The cafés in Morocco have these walls that are
是染色的水泥做的
that are made from pigmented cement, and…
而且颜色已经褪去了
The colors come from pigments that are long gone.
这是其他地方没有的 我需要它
And, you know, there’s nothing like it. I had to have it.
这个家伙需要它 对吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!