Hey, did you…
你有没有读我给你的剧本
Did you ever read the script that I gave you?
我知道我俩之间很奇怪 但我没从你那听到过意见…
I know that you and I are all weird, but I never heard from you, and…
我读了 我读了剧本
I read it. I read the script.
好的
Okay.
嗯…
Um…
很明显 你不喜欢
Clearly, you didn’t like it.
你自己觉得呢 Glen
What did you think of your script, Glen?
我觉得? – 是的
What did I think? – Yes.
请跟我讲实话
Be honest with me.
我从你的声音中听出来了
I mean, I thought that I captured your voice pretty well,
我觉得你就是那个意思
and I think it holds up.
你就要说这个吗 猜测别人的意思?
Is that what you were going for? Something that holds up?
我很困惑 我…
I-I’m confused, I…
我熟悉你的剧作 我崇拜你的观点
I know your writing. I worshipped your voice.
一般…都这样
This is… common.
天 告诉我你心里是怎么想的
Jesus. Tell me how you really feel.
我讲了 Glen – 好吧 我明白了
I am, Glen. – Yeah, I noticed.
听着 我得走了
Look, I have to go.
嘿 就这样?
Hey, is that it?
你看不上我的作品 就这么一走了之?
You just-you shit on my work, and then you just take off?
你这是什么意思 Grace
I mean, what does that say about you, Grace?
是什么 是和我上♥床♥然后能得到我作品的角色吗
What, did you fuck me so you can get a part on my show?
然后你看到这不是我最好的作品
And then when you see that it’s not my best work,
你就… 然后我就… 我就是一坨屎
you… then I can… I’m a piece of shit.
不 不 我不是为了得到角色才跟你上♥床♥的
No, no, I didn’t fuck you so I could get on your show.
我同意参演然后才上的你
I agreed to do your show, so I could fuck you.
你应该告诉我你已才尽
And you should’ve told me you gave up.
我不敢相信居然与你亲近
I can’t believe I was intimate with you.
感觉像中了你诱饵调包的低劣伎俩
I feel like I got bait-and-switched in the worst possible way.
不可思议
Holy moly.
我得走了
Well, I have to go.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你邀请我去你的派对是为了Leslie能遇到China吗
Did you invite me to your party so that Leslie can meet China?
不是 Glen 我没有
No, Glen. I didn’t.
哦 另外 我和Jordana Newsom吃饭了
Oh, by the way, I had lunch with Jordana Newsom.
她很棒
She’s amazing.
毫不待见你
Not a fan of yours.
Glen
Glen.
嗯
Yeah.
我在想我什么时候能开始为下个月就要开播的剧
Um, I’m just wondering when I can start to make the schedule
做日程计划
for uh, the show that goes on the air in a month
我们一点儿都没拍呢
that we have shot none of yet?
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
你很抱歉? – 我…
You’re sorry? – I’m…
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉 女人
I’m sorry, women.
女 女人?
Wom-women?
是的 请代表所有女人
Yes, please, on behalf of all women,
接收我诚挚的道歉吧
please let you all know that I am very fucking sorry.
好吧 呃 我们接受道歉
Okay, uh, we accept your apology.
我在想是否…
And I’m just wondering if I…
好的 棒极了
Okay. Terrific.
Leslie
Leslie?
你好 你好 在这里
Hello, hello. In here.
嗨
Hi.
你的生日派对怎么样
How was your birthday party?
嗯…
Well…
我正式18岁了 不是未成年人了
I’m officially 18. No longer a minor.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么样
How you doing?
嗯 在工作
Well. Working.
好吧 过来
All right, come on.
哪里
Where?
来阳台上
To the balcony.
我们一起嗨吧
I wanna get high with you.
嗯 我不觉得是个好主意 China
Mmm, I don’t think so, China.
是好主意
Yes!
我已经受够了
No, I suffer from enough
不 – 自然的困惑
No! – natural confusion.
不再需要这种化学合成物了
I don’t need the synthetic variant.
和我来阳台吧 – 啊 不去
Come with me to the balcony! – Ah, don’t.
别扯我的胳膊 我68岁了 会脱臼的
Don’t pull on my arm. I’m 68, it might come off.
好吧
Ah, fine.
那么 就在这里嗨吧
Then, we will get high right here.
天哪
My goodness.
哦天哪
Oh, my goodness.
我的天哪 – 我的天哪
My goodness. – My goodness.
我不会吸的 China 我不是那个人 对不起
I’m not gonna smoke that, China. I’m not that guy. Sorry.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
好的 你想干什么
Okay, what’s the idea here?
让你吸烟
To make you smoke.
我18岁了
I’m 18.
我18岁 你68岁
I’m 18 and you’re 68.
我的朋友…
And my friends…
我的朋友认为我疯了
My friends think I’m crazy.
他们说“China” 我就回答“是的 我知道 他68岁了 这正是…”
They go, “China!” and I’m like, “Yeah, I know, he’s 68. It’s…
“成为一个好男人所需要的时间”
“How long it takes to make a good man.”
是的 我这么说你的
Yeah, I talk about you.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我告诉他们好的事情
I tell them good things.
我告诉他们 我告诉他们你对我有多好
I tell them-I tell them how good you are to me, and…
你有多有趣 有多奇怪 和多聪明
And how funny you are, and weird, and brilliant, and…
还有我喜欢你
And that I like you.
我想 我想你有时候很性感
I think-I think you’re kinda sexy sometimes.
是的 我知道 闭嘴
Yeah, I know-shut up.
呃 春假的时候 我们玩一个游戏
Uh, during spring break, we play this game
叫做“妈妈 我可以吗” 嗯…
called “Mother, may I”, um…
就是 嗯…
It’s-um…
所有男人 他们裸体排成一队
All the guys, they- they line up naked,
所有女孩裸体排成一队
and all the girls line up naked, and…
看起来很蠢 男人都把咚咚露出来
It-it really looks stupid because the guys have their-their dongs out.
真的…
It’s really…
很傻 但是…
It’s dumb, but um…
嗯…
Um…
听着 这个游戏重点是
Listen, the whole point of the game is that
他们请求得到允许 比如说碰触一个女孩
they have to ask permission to like, touch a girl
他们就说 “妈妈 我可以”
so, they just say like, uh, “Mother, may I do” whatever
什么这个女孩吗 然后“妈妈”想一个
to this girl. And mother has to uh, come up with a
惩罚措施
with a punishment.
嗯…
Um…
我…
And I…
一般…
Usually, well…
总是
Always.
扮演“妈妈”
Play mother.
是个…
It’s…
很蠢的游戏
a dumb game.
我不想你再见Leslie了
I don’t want you seeing Leslie anymore.
所以呢 – 所以…
So? – So…
你不准再见他
You’re not gonna see him anymore.
你不能指挥我该干什么
You can’t tell me what to do.
我可以 China
Yes, I can, China.
是的 我可以
Yes, I can.
因为我 我 我 我供你吃喝
Because I-I-I-I pay your bills, kid.
供你房♥子住
I shelter you.
你知道吗 爸爸 我不是个孩子了
You know what, Dad, I-I’m not a kid.
你不是吗 那你是什么 你是成年人?
You’re not? Then what are you? Are you a grown-up?
你知道成年人有什么吗
Do you-do you know what a grown-up has?
有计划有目标 还有生活技能和经历