Well, he’s a warmer.
他在帮她预热
He’s-he’s warmin’ her up.
帮她预热干嘛
Warming her up for what?
给Leslie
For Leslie.
你是说他把她交给
So, you think that he handed her off to
Raymond Ross 对的
Raymond Ross, yeah.
年龄与她差不多 但他很禽兽的
Someone closer to her age, more of an animal, really,
那个家伙打女孩
I mean, that guy bangs a girl, you know.
好了 好了 好了 好了 – 他是英国人
Okay, okay, okay, okay. – Well, he’s British.
听着 他是英国人
Look, he’s British and whatnot
对吧 纯性♥爱♥关系 – 嗯
Right? So that’s pure sex – Yeah.
看那个家伙 – 啊
I mean, look at that guy. – Ah.
你懂的 Raymond Ross那样的人
You know what I mean? So like, Raymond Ross, man.
他打女人很凶的
Well, he bangs her pretty hard.
好吧 – 然后她哭泣
Okay. – And then she cries
跑到海边 踢沙子 哭泣
Goes to the beach, you know, kicks around the sand, and cries.
然后 Leslie出现了
But then, Leslie steps in.
他…
He’s kind…
他很聪明…
He’s wise…
然后她就投入他的怀抱
And she’s ready for him now.
你懂吗 她有了足够的
You know? She’s seasoned.
经验 但是
Just enough, but…
依旧新鲜
Still fresh.
他妈的 Ralph 你从哪找到的这些
What the fuck, Ralph? Where are you getting all of that?
老兄 都在图片上呢 看 看 看 看
It’s all in the pictures, man. Look. Look, look, look.
我想说的是 当我们初次见面…
You know, all I’m saying is that when we first met…
Leslie 你为我做了很多有趣的事情
God, Leslie, you-you did such nice things for me
你人很好 是个绅士
I mean, you-you were nice. You were a-a gentleman.
现在呢 我觉得像你的室友
And now, now it’s like I’m your roommate or something.
我感觉我们变成了兄弟
I feel like we’re both guys!
这是错觉
But you see, that’s an illusion.
我们认识以来
I’m treating you exactly the same
我对你都是一样的
the entire time we’ve known each other.
但是女孩们在一段关系中的需求
But girls want and expect a constant escalation
不断在增长 – 啊哈
throughout a relationship. – Uh-huh.
她们需要持续增加的关注和爱护
A constant increase in devotion and favors.
如果你每天对女孩好一点 她觉得一切都没变
If you treat a girl better every day, she thinks nothing is changing.
但是如果你像往常一样对待她 她会认为变差了
If you treat her the same throughout, she thinks it’s getting worse.
哦 天哪 Leslie 我为什么要和你出去玩
Oh, my God, oh, my God. Leslie, why do I hang out with you?
这个问题你应该问你自己
That’s the only question you need to ask yourself.

Hi.
哦 嗨 爹地
Oh, hi, Daddy. Hi.
你好 Leslie – 你好 你好
Hello, Leslie. – Hello, hello.
这是Ralph Kinder 这是Leslie Goodwin
This is-this is Ralph Kinder. This is Leslie Goodwin.
哦天哪
Oh, my God.
嗨 – 嘿
Hi. – Hey.
你好啊 – 我在电视上看过你
How are you? – I know you from television.
你简直太有趣了 – 哦 谢谢
You’re hysterically funny. – Oh, thanks! Yeah, look…
我很荣幸 我一直想见你
This is an honor for me ’cause I-I’ve always wanted to meet you.
真的吗 – 当然了 是的
Is that right? – Oh, absolutely, yeah!
嘿 你真的像传言说的那样上了那个小孩吗
Hey, d’you really fuck that kid like everyone says?
Ralph 你是第一个
You know, Ralph, you’re the first person
直接问我这个问题的人
that’d come out and ask me that question.
看到了吗 看到了吗 我就知道没人这么问过
See? See? I-I knew that nobody had.
我喜欢这个人 他很好
I love this guy, he’s good.
所以 那就告诉我吧
Yeah, so, just tell me.
你知道吗 这是个很私人的话题
Well, you know what, it’s a really personal story
改天我们一起喝一杯
but someday, you and I will have a drink
我会告诉你所有事情
and I will tell you all about it.
哦 我很乐意赴约
Oh, shit, I would love that.
那会很棒的
That’d be fucking great.
嘿 老兄 我要走了
Uh, hey, man. I’m gonna roll.
好的 Ralph 改天见 – 好的 老兄
Okay, Ralph. I’ll see you, buddy. – Okay, man.
嘿 Ralph 你玩网球吗
Hey, Ralph, do you play tennis?
可以啊
Uh, sure.
改天来中城区玩吗
Do you wanna come to midtown someday?
你玩的开心吗 – 和我玩?
So, you had a good time? – Play with me?
是的 开心 – 说定了
Yeah, yeah, I did. – Sure!
你怎么样 爹地
How are you, Daddy?
我还好 不错
I’m okay. Good.
嘿 Leslie 你说了算 改天见
Hey, you’re the king, Leslie. I’ll see you, man.
然后我们谈谈你到底有没有上那个孩子
A-and I will find out if you fucked that kid.
我想你上了
I feel like you did.
再见了 好吧 那会很棒的
I-I’ll see you guys. All right. It’s gonna be great.
拜拜 Ralph
Bye, Ralph.
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢 China
Thanks, China.

Well.
Leslie 我能和你谈谈吗
Leslie, I wonder if we could talk for a minute.
当然 如果…
Okay, sure, if you…
是的 我就说了
Yes, I, please.
好的 你想问什么
Sure, w-what can I do for you?
要不坐下来谈吧
Do you mind having a seat for a minute?
可以
Okay.
嗯…
Um…
所以…
So…
这就是你写的剧吗
I-Is this the show you’re writing?
什么
What?
啊 是的
Uh, yes.
写得怎么样
H-how’s it going?
不太顺利
Uh, not good.
我在努力
I mean, I’m struggling.
我完成了草稿 我只是 我不知道
I have-I have a finished draft but I don’t, I just I-I just don’t know.
你想让我读读吗 我可以给一下我的想法
You want me to read it? I can give you my thoughts.
当然 我…
Yeah, I-I mean…
你可以带走这个
Well, I guess you could take this one, I mean, um…
是的 我想我 是的 我希望 如果…
Yes, I guess I would- yeah, I-I’d like that, if…
好的 我把它带走
Sure, I’ll look it over.

Please.

Mm-hmm.

Hmm.
所以 你想谈什么
So, what did you want to talk about?
哦 我想我们该谈谈China
Well, I think that-I think that we should talk about China.
你想和我谈China?
You-you wanna talk about China with me?
是的 我想我们该谈谈她
Yes, I would. I-I think that we should talk about her.
我们该? 好吧
We should? Okay.
你要我们谈什么呢
What do you want us to say?

Shit.
你想让我直接说出来嘛
You’re gonna make me come out and say it?
我需要知道China和你
I need to know about China and you.
我想知道你们之间发生什么了
I-I-I-I’d like to know what’s going on with you guys.
那不是应该问她吗
Well, shouldn’t you be asking her that?
不 不 我问你
No. No. I’m asking you.
我问你 因为…
I’m asking you because…
Leslie 因为China是未成年人
Leslie, because China is a- China is a minor.
哦 未成年人怎么了
Oh, a minor what?
我想问的是…
What I’m asking…
我想知道的是…
What I need to know is-is…
你和我女儿之间…
Is your relationship with my daughter…
是什么关系
Well, w-what is it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你不知道?
You don’t know?
我喜欢她
I-I like her.
我们 我们在交朋友
We’re-we’re… we’re making friends.
好吧 所以…
Okay, so…
你的 你的目的是什么
What are your, what are your int- what are your intentions?
我和别人在一起没有目的
I don’t have intentions with anyone.
我是说 有目的会导致失败
I mean, I-I find that intent guarantees failure
尤其是人际关系方面
especially in personal relationships
写作上你需要目的
I mean, in writing you need intent
去创造 方向和动力

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!