I mean, this particular kid, she is a child.
她什么都不懂
She knows nothing. She’s like a
像个有了雌激素的迪士尼公主
Disney princess on estrogen. She’s not…
她什么都不懂
She knows nothing!
这样的话 考虑到三个星期后她就成年了
Well, considering that she is gonna be an adult in three weeks,
那么她会有麻烦的
she’s in some trouble, then.
让她有成长是好事
Something better grow her up.
我是说她本可以做更的坏事情
I mean, she could do a lot worse.
所以 你觉得 你觉得 你觉得没事?
So, you think it’s-you think- you think it’s okay?
一个老人和一个女孩?
An old man and a- and a girl?
社会不是应该保护她吗
I mean, doesn’t society have to protect her?
社会? 你是说你吧?
Society? You mean you?
是的
Yes.
是的 我
Yes. Me.
因为什么呢 因为她17岁?
Because what? Because she’s 17?
拜托 Glen 这只是数字而已
I mean, come on, Glen. It-It’s a number.
人不是数字
A person isn’t a number.
他们说18岁可以和任何人上♥床♥
They declare you competent to sleep with anyone you want at 18.
为什么18岁
Why 18?
哈? 因为那个时候可以投选票?
Huh? Because that’s when you can vote?
可以买♥♥♥房♥♥子? 可以交保险?
And own property, and and get your own health insurance.
为什么所有的事情都要在同一天发生
I mean, why would all those things happen on the same day?
为什么一个十二三岁性成熟的人
Why would a person sexually mature at 13, or
要冰封自己五六年
12 and then be expected to be put on ice for five or six years
等到同一天才能投选票和与另一个成年人做♥爱♥
so they can vote and fuck a grown-up on the same day?
很扯啊
I mean.
听着 我知道 我知道
Look, I know, I know.
我知道他们小孩子也做♥爱♥ 我不蠢
I-I know that kids have sex. I’m not stupid.
但是 不是和成年人
But I-I-not-not with grown-ups.
他们和其他小孩做♥爱♥
They have sex with other kids.
哦 很好 很好 当一个女孩有了性♥欲♥
Oh, great, great, so when a girl does feel lust and desire,
她必须和他妈的男孩做♥爱♥
she’s gotta go be with a fucking boy.
男孩的荷尔蒙旺盛
Who’s full of all these new hormones
可比Leslie这样的成年人危险多了
and far more dangerous than a man like Leslie.
如果你女儿真如你说的那样
I mean, if your daughter is as emotionally retarded
反应迟钝的话 那么…
as you’re selling her, then…
听着 我想说的是
Look, this is-I- what do I have to say?
这不对 这 这 这只是
This is wrong, this is-this is so- this is just a g-
一个老人
This is an old man
想上一个孩子
fucking a kid.
但你不知道他们在做什么
But you don’t know that that’s what they’re doing.
这不是关键
That’s not the point.
这就是关键 而你不了解
It is the point. That you don’t know.
你不了解Leslie
You don’t know Leslie.
你也不真的了解她
And y-you don’t really know her.
我不了解她 你知道吗 Grace
I don’t know her- You know, Grace…
你知道吗
You know…
无意冒犯 但你还不是母亲
No offense, but you’re not a mother yet.
不是
No.
你不知道为人父母的感觉
And you don’t know what it’s like.
是的 我真不知道
No, I really don’t.
你坐在这里说很容易
You know, it’s easy for you to sit there and say, you know,
呃 去吧 让你的女儿去和尸体做♥爱♥吧
uh, go let your daughter fuck a corpse.
我可没这么说
Which I didn’t say.
你肚子里的孩子
But you know, whenever that- whoever that is in there,
当他们长大了
when they grow up,
你会整天当心
you’re gonna be upset all the time.
你现在一点儿也不明白
You have no idea.
是的 我不明白
No, I don’t.
还有你不了解我 我也不了解你
And you don’t know me, and I don’t know you.
我是说
I mean,
你是什么
you’re what?
你是个
You’re a
离婚的男人
divorced man.
你结了婚然后发生了什么
You were married and then, what happened?
你出轨了吗
You cheated on her?
什么
What?
我听说的
Well… that’s what I heard.
这不是什么秘密 你四处乱搞
I mean, it’s not a secret, is it? You were fucking around
被发现了 她就离开了你
and you got caught and then she left you.
好吧 你知道…
Okay, you know…
你听说 你能
Y-you heard-you can-y-you
你怎么想都可以 我…
you can think what you want. I…
我的婚姻…
My marriage…
这个…
that…
别人怎么说都可以 他们以为知道
People say what they want. People think they know.
我们伤害了对方
I mean, we-we hurt each other.
我们都很痛苦
We were both in a lot of pain.
你知道吗
You know…
他们以为知道 但是他们不…
People think they know, and they don’t…
他们不知道 没人知道
They don’t know. Nobody knows.
除了当事人
Nobody knows what happens in a marriage.
没人知道婚姻中的事情
Except those two people.
我从中学到的一件事是
I mean, if there’s one thing I learned from that,
永远不要认为自己了解其他人
it’s just-it’s never to think you know anything
的任何事情
about somebody else.
不要自认为能批评别人的私生活
Or to think that you can judge anybody on their private life.

Hmm.
这不一样
This is different.
这不一样
This is different.
这是基本的 这是数学
This is basic. This is math.
他很老了 她是个孩子
He’s old and she’s a kid.
当我15岁的时候 我与一个50多岁的人约会
When I was 15, I dated a man in his 50’s.
是Leslie吗
Was it Leslie?
这他妈的不关你的事 Glen
That’s none of your fucking business, Glen.
这是我的生活 我不后悔
It was my life. I don’t regret it.
我想与我想在一起的人在一起
I wanted to be with who I wanted to be with.
我很抱歉 Grace 但是你被强♥奸♥了
I’m sorry, Grace, but you were raped.
什么
What?
我不知道那个人是谁 但那是错的
I don’t know who the guy was, but that was wrong.
你 你被强♥奸♥了
You sh-you were raped.
你怎么能说出这种话
How dare you.
你♥他♥妈♥敢这么说 你知道谁恶心吗 Glen
How fucking dare you, you know who’s gross, Glen?
你很恶心
You’re gross!
你认为自己能挥舞小木槌判定女人该跟谁在一起
It’s really gross how you believe you can just
实在太恶心了
wave your gavel and tell women who they should be with.
她是我女儿
It’s my daughter!
就再五分钟
For five more minutes.
她在过她的生活 就让她过吧
She’s just living her life. Let her live it.
听着 对不起 我不想太深入的
Look, I’m sorry, I-I didn’t mean to go that far.
那是你的家事 我 我… – 是的
It’s your family, and I’m-I’m… – Yeah, it is.

Oh.

Ah.
哦 – 啊
Oh. – Ah.

Ooh!

Aah!
哦 天
Oh, shit.
啊 操
Ah, fuck.
Glen
Glen.
什么
What?
Glen
Glen.
什么
What?
你来看看这个
You gotta see this.
不看 啊
No, I don’t. Ah!
你要看
Yes, you do.
操…
What the…
对吧 – 他妈的
Right? – fuck.
到底他妈的发生什么了
What the fuck is goin’ on down there?
我想说 很明显啊
Well, I mean, it’s pretty clear.
什么
What?
他就是个预热者

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!